^^Clean & Tidy Sunday^^

Well today so far I did w/o superset..with the music extra loud. That was fun but sometimes I couldn't hear what Cathe was saying, it's a good thing I have the DB weight written down.

B- protein bar
s-smoothie
l-??
s-??
D- turkey chili
s-??

Kate cinnamon rolls :9 :9 :9

Steph enjoy DH b-day.

Chat later

Robin, we all alone girl!

I see you're having indecision about your menu today too.

b - wheat chex, apple
l - stak wrap w/ veggies Rice
????????????

who knows on the rest of the day!

Hopefully we'll get some latey-birds later!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Everyone!

Robin - thanks for the recipes
Kate - I love cinnamin rolls. I am glad you are getting back in the swing of things.

No workout today - rest day
b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk almonds & banana
l: spicy & sweet chicken w/ wheat pilaf & green beans
s: chocolate covered pretzels (anniversary gift)
d: salmon, corn on the cob and asparagus

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Clean and tidy peeps!
Sorry for my late post, DH's birthday today, mayhem, and i did sooo terribly, including broke down crying and had to leave! I couldnt handle all the people, my niece and nephew were acting up, my mother in law...i broke down.
Food wise, the worst day i've had in months and months. Maybe if i write it down, it will feel better.
Didnt eat the veggie burgers, so snacked on fresh fruit and veggies...good right, well my sister in law brought these coconut oat chocolate no bake cookies, ate 3...ate one piece of italian cream cake...i slice of apple strudel...dinner, barley soup, carrots/hummus, oats with egg whites and yogurt...then...ice cream!!!! It was completely emotionally driven.
You all have had such a great weekend food wise, i am proud of you! I'm also glad to be able to check in here, when its good or ugly :)
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.