^^Clean & Tidy Friday ^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Yea it's Friday. What's on the menu today peeps.

B- kashi
s- yogurt
l- Italian chicken salad
S- ?
D- ??

I have to go grocery shopping. My w/o today wasn't that great. I just did BM2 abds, and yoga. I'm not feeling well today..sinus headache :-( Maybe I just need some rest.

Just reading yesterday's posts. I work in a hospital OPC also. Thanks for the receipe Mikkia. Kate are you enjoying your vacation? Steph I'm like you with the sugar...as soon as I work past the bakery section I gain weight. Sugar is evil }(

How's your allergies Beavs, do you know what you are allergic to.
Fat free ice cream now there is a good treat Elaine.

Hi Trixie and anyone else that I've may have forgotten.

Guest what...I brought the Magic Bullet. YEA...smoothies and more smoothies. Rite-Aid is having a sale on Whey Protein powder (Designer Whey Protein Drink).

chat later

Good morning Robin J and all to come
I am doing a Cathe dvd today. Thankfully. I have done Bento and Spreen's this week, and they are not near as good as Cathe.

Trixie-sorry your ex boss gave you a bad time when you left. Maybe they really just needed you and didn't want you to go?

RobinJ-enjoy the MagicBullet, my kids love to make stuff in it. Did you see the infomercial? It was funny, my DD would watch it everytime it came on!

Beavs-sorry about your sinus trouble. Do you take anything for it?

B-ezekiel cereal on top yogurt and blueberries
L-no plans yet.
D-no plans yet

Take care and have a great Friday!

Hello Robin and Mikkia, and all Clean eaters ahead!

Robin, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I find allergies, and weird weather do it to me as well.

Today, up at 4am, Butts, not guts, will do HIIT when i get home.

Beavs, got your message, i responded, hope you got it! Just need more info to give you better advice.

So far:
B:eek:atmeal, with the usual

I spilt tea all over my keyboard yesterday, and today its acting weird!!

Take care everyone,
Steph

Hi to everyone,

Woke up late this morning. My Dh is home sick today and I have alot of errands to do. This maybe the only time I get online.

Mikkia: Clean desert. Maybe some strained yogurt flavored with almond extract put a dollop of it ontop of fresh Strawberries and garnish with slivered almonds,put in fancy individual dishes.

Steph: I work in the Microbiology department of a hospital laboratory.

Robin: You'll be whipping up many smoothies now!:9
You'll have to share your concoctions(?sp) with us.:D

W/O Kimberly spreen combat bar and last part of the kickboxing
B:kashi autum wheat,skim, blueberries and 2 egg whites
Not sure about the rest of the day.

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Elaine

I thought I'd update todays meals
I had a orange cream slush at Sonic today. I feel better just putting that down on paper!
I had latin chicken soup for supper-it has rice instead of noodles, with cumin, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, a little wine and cilantro. i used some left over chicken too. It was good!

Elaine-thanks for the recipe idea. i have loads of peaches, I may try that instead of the berries. Do you like Kimberely Spreens workouts? I have only done her Kickbox twice but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe give it another try?

Hi Everyone!

I thought I posted this morning but my network connection must have timed out.

Robin - what is Magic Bullet?
Mikkia - I am okay with my boss being upset that I am leaving, but acting like a 5 year-old and telling me how awful my job will be just crosses the line. I guess it gives me insight into his character.

Today was okay eating wise.

No workout - rest day

b: kashi w/ skim milk & banana
l: flounder w/ salad
s: 1/2 slice of pizza, veggies
d: kashi lime cilantro shrimp, cascadian farms fries

I think I need to reread BFFM to get some inspiration. I am cheating way too much.

Have a good night!

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.