<<^^>> squeaky *CLEAN* weekend <<^^>>

There's a toilet in my upstairs hallway, a sink in my bedroom, and a vanity in my spare bedroom. My bathroom is now only a shower and a plywood floor. I hope I can get a shower in after my workout before he starts wreaking any more havoc in there!!

We've got A LOT to do in the bathroom: sand/wash the walls, prime, go to Lowe's for the remaining supplies, lay the floor, paint, base moulding, crown moulding, and we are adding recessed lighting above the shower so I guess Chris needs to get in the attic for that. Part of my is excited and part of me is terrified!

I need to get going with my workout for today -- C&W step only, then Legs & Glutes (with the x vest, YAY!), then C&W abs (may try these with the vest). I tried to do some push ups last night with the x vest on, whooooaaaaa!!, I pumped out about 12 before I collapsed. It was HARD!

BBS..........

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I never made it back yesterday. My afternoon got crazy at work and instead of leaving at 2, I left at 5. Everything is resolved now but I have to deal with the fallout next week. We went out to dinner with our friends last night and they announced they are pregnant. They are due Jan. 2 (she is 43 so they waited to tell everyone until they were sure everything was okay.) Today is errands, then anniversary dinner at Smith & Wollensky.

Angie, I vote for KPC/L&G and BC/ME.
Kate, glad you resisted dessert at champs. Were you able to resist the ice cream?
Robin, good job getting your workouts in.
Kate, good luck with the bathroom today. Hope you get your shower in.
Jenn, I switched to morning workouts because there was always an excuse in the evening not to workout. Hope you can keep working out in the mornings.

w/o DM Cardio & 4DS Bi & Tri's
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tbd
d: steak!!!

GTG and get ready for our Costco trip.

Katie, Mike has a 3-day weekend so I guess that means I do too!:p Your bathroom project sounds daunting! Hope it goes well! Your x-vest sounds great! I'm wondering if after I deliver I'll be able to go really heavy on legs for weights. I haven't decreased too much and since I weigh about 20# more I wonder if I can up my bar 20# for squats after baby comes????? Hoping it works!:D Awesome WOs today!

Colleen, Your friend is due Jan2? Is she not showing yet? Holy Cow! Hope you have a good day today - Costco and a Ann. meal out. Happy Anniversary, btw!:cool:

No big plans here. A light workout - my body is really tired still. POh, and our a/c is broke. DH has a friend here right now to help him troubleshoot it. It is HOT today!!!!

Meals - not even worth posting - it's a Saturday - who knows!. So far, so good.

Colleen, Yes, I resisted the ice cream. I brushed my teeth before he even asked for it. And I HATE to brush twice!:D

Morning peeps!

Sorry i didnt get to post yesterday, i was off, and let me tell you, it was just nuts. I got up, walked Bowie, worked out (Did Cross Train Kickbox and core), then started sanding the bedroom to paint it. Got that done,and one round of edging work, then had to walk Bowie to the groomer, 30 minutes, went grocery shopping, walked home, the groomer called and said 'he's done! so another 30 minutes to get him, another 30 minutes home! Then painted my entire bedroom, trim and all, cleaned my bathroom, and it was 7pm!! Looks great, i would have taken a picture, but Christian took the damn camera.

Today, haircut, rest, tomorrow, friend and furnace cleaning.

Katie, Bathroom reno sounds good, and you dont even have to go in to use the toilet!

Kate, 3 day vacation for Mike. Is that a first :)

Colleen, sorry yesterday went nuts on you, congrats to your friend as well!

Hi to everyone,

Today is did a Katie workout, PUB (half way down), then upper body from the new Jackie Warner workout, then 4D LIS (my first step since surgery)!

Menu;
Who knows!
Have a great Saturday everyone, My hair is covered in paint....my hairdresser is going to freak :)
steph

Great workout Steph!! I did legs this morning -- can I still dedicate those to you?? Waaaahhhh, I wish I could see the bedroom but I bet it's beautiful!!
Kate, ^5 resisting the ice cream! I am definitely having some ice cream this weekend. TWO WEEKS since my last dessert:confused::p
Colleen, congrats to your friend! Enjoy your anniversary!!

Bathroom is coming along, he will have to stop soon for mommy and Collin to nap! Breakfast was the usual, lunch was a cheese quesadilla with loads of homemade salsa -- so good!

PS my weight is DOWN after my cheat y'day -- YAAAAYYY!:D

Steph, Busy day y'day! What color did you paint the bedroom? Sorry aout the camera.:( Hope today is relaxing for you - you deserve it!

Katie, I'm headed to get the girls down for a nap soon too - I'll hopefuly sleep for 10 min. or so.

getting a lot done - went thru ALL of the baby clothes to figure out what to keep, toss, etc. I have a TON of clothes!:eek: Quite a bit of it won't work with the seasons though. 2 spring babies before....

Hope everybody is having a good day.

Hi ladies,

Robin we miss you too!:)
Steph what a busy day for you yesterday. Have a great day with your friend.
Kate, Shelby starts school on Wednesday. I hope the transition will not be too rough she will be leaving an hour earlier for middle school.
Colleen congrats to your friend. January 2nd is my sisters bday.
Katie can't wait to see pics of the bathroom.

Last day of work and then I am vacation for a whole week. :D :p
Today I did Rumble quick nrg mix. It was combos 1&2. Short and Sweet but not a big calorie burner for me. It was only like 25minutes and then the stretch.

Tomorrow will be 4ds upperbody and HIS.

Hi Emily, Shirl and Tracy.

Jenn;)

This bathroom project is going s.l.o.w.l.y !!! Chris is getting very frustrated! Right now he is laying the backer board over the existing sub-floor, and once that is done I think we are painting one coat and then laying the tile. Once the tile is down, we can't touch it for 24 hours, so we really need to get it down tonight!

I just ate dinner -- I had a spicy chicken kebab from my favorite kebab grill, YUM! I am still hungry, though. My fruit and veggie intake suffers on the weekends. I have had some veggies but no fruit today -- I'm gonna wait a few hours, then eat some fruit and maybe almonds.

Hoping for ice cream tomorrow!

Jenn, ^5 to work vacation!! What time does Shelby catch the bus? Gina gets on at 7:56 and off at 4:14. Quite literally the whole day. First on, last off. I am not pleased. Good job getting a WO in.

Katie, Sorry about the bathroom. Hope the rest goes faster.

Lots done today here. I got all baby clothes thru 6 months washed and put away. It is so PINK!!! I love it!

Need to go WO before I lose my steam - cardio for sure, maybe Imax2, modified.

Eats have been clean.

Thanks Kate, it's moving along now. There is SO MUCH to do before you even start laying the tile, but it's done now and things should move more quickly.

I took Collin for ice cream, but none for me! I took strawberries for me instead. I want Cold Stone -- tomorrow!

What a nice, clean-eating Mommy! I feel like I "deprive" my family of treats like that sometimes because I have a hard time resisting for myself. How is his "pee wee", btw? Any more pain?

I did Imax2, minus 5 of the blasts. I forgot how much I love that one. Except it kind of bummed me out. I remember having "Rhonda-energy" for the jumping, etc and it was def. not there. :( I'm anxious to get my cardio capacity back. C'mon October!

DH has been asleep in his chair since immediately after dinner. I did all of bedtime for DDs by myself, which isn't entirely a big deal, but c'mon, buddy. Wake up and help out. Now I'll go clean up the dinner mess that was left all over so I can make them all breakfast in the morning. I am not so happy at that man right now. I should dump a glass of ice water on him.:mad: He talks about that I do too much but HE NEVER HELPS ME!!!!!! I am so tempted to go dump water on him.......

LMAO, I would LOVE for you to dump water on him, and I would LOVE to be there when you do it!! Here's what I do -- sneak into the bathroom when he is taking a shower tomorrow with a LARGE glass of ice cold water. Pretend to be brushing your teeth or something. When he is distracted, stand on the toilet and dump the ice water over the curtain and onto him -- gets 'em every time!! :p:D:D:D

I am very proud of myself for not having the ice cream today. I guess I would consider my day squeaky clean, although I didn't eat enough fruits and veggies (I think). Not sure if tomorrow will be any better.

UPDATE, RE: Bathroom Remodel

I'm really frustrated. It has become painfully clear that it is probably going to be the better part of a week before this bathroom gets put back together. Have I mentioned yet that we only have the ONE full bath in the house?? Tell me how that is going to work...

Everything today took longer than expected. We have 80% of the tile down now, and will let it dry overnight. Tomorrow we need to lay the remaining tile and then also paint (we primed today). I am also trying to convince Chris to install the new recessed lighting above the shower.

The mortar really needs a good 24 hours to dry before you do anything else. It will probably be safe to walk on it after drying overnight. Once the mortar is dry, which will be sometime on Monday (since we won't finish tiling til tomorrow), then we grout. That should take a few hours. The grout needs to dry for 48 hours (OMG, fourty eight hours, are you kidding me?? we were not expecting this....) before we can apply the sealer to the grout. So Wednesday evening after work we can do the sealer. Once the sealer dries (you apply one coat, wait an hour, second coat, wait, third coat, wait, then you're done) we can put the vanity, sink, and toilet back in.

So basically my bathroom is going to be torn apart until at least Thursday. I am NOT happy. I am sure that I can still shower in there, but will have to do everything else in the downstairs half bath. Plus I just want it to be down and put together and beautiful. Waaahhhhhh!

And to add insult to injury, we are going away next weekend so it looks like it will be done just in time for us to leave:(

RANT OVER!

Hi Everyone!

I ran my 5K this morning much faster than I thought I would. I figured it would take me 30 minutes to complete the race but it took me less than 24. I think I came in 6th place but I didn't have much competition other than the high school kids that run track. There is a picnic this afternoon so we are leaving soon for that.

Katie, sorry about your bathroom woes. If you lived closer you could come here to shower. We have 3 full baths.
Kate, sorry DH wasn't very helpful last night. Hopefully he will help you more today. Sometimes I have to remind DH that I need help. You asked about my pregnant friend showing and it is hard to tell she is pregnant because she is overweight.
Steph, what color did you paint your bedroom?
Jenn, I don't normally run very much but DH signed me up because it is sponsoring his coworker's autistic son. The family is struggling to pay for all the additional expenses they have.

w/o 5K run, 4DS Shoulders, Calves and Core
I am not going to bother posting meals. We are headed to picnic this afternoon and who knows about dinner. I am bloated so I am going to try to keep it clean.

Katie, LOL! Great minds think alike! I've done that very thing to Mike more times than he cares to count!!! I just woke him up yelling at him!:eek: Sorry about the bathroom. Where are you guys headed next weekend? Somewhere fun?

Colleen, ^5 on the 5K and the WO! How was dinner last night? Hope the picnic is fun

I'm so very tired. Not exercising tonight. Looking forward to relaxing in bed,............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey ladies,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. The day got away from me and it wasn't super clean. We went to a birthday party last night and had pizza and cake. Today has just been a typical weekend. Pancakes for breakfast and leftovers for lunch. I'm not sure what's for dinner. I need to get back in gear. I'm just still sleepy for some reason. No WO today but mostly just because I'm lazy!

Katie, so sorry to hear about your bathroom woes! Hopefully it will be done soon. Great job with the continued good eats!

Kate, sorry you weren't getting much help from DH. I find myself ranting to myself but I don't tell him and then it all builds up and I explode over something stupid so I find it works better if I just tell him what's bothering me right away! Don't worry about your lack of cardio energy - goodness, I could barely walk when I was pregnant!

Steph, sounds like you had a great day yesterday! Lots of walking/painting! Sorry you have no camera!

Jenn, I'm sure you're looking forward to your vacation. Sounds wonderful!

Thanks everyone for your input on my WOs. I think I might get all 3 that were highly recommended! I'm excited.

I've been consumed with trying to furnish my French home. Mostly at IKEA. I'm really excited! Also thinking of new cars, strollers (I love the Quinny Zapp!), carseats, etc. It's so fun.

Have a great day all!
angie
Colleen, the 5K sounds great. I miss running but I injured my knee in college so it has been a while.

Angie, Pizza and CAKE?!?! Why wasn't I invited??!!?:D Thanks for the WO and DH sympathy. It's funny, but I typically do the exact thing you mentioned - hold it all in and get really po'd about soemthing dumb, like last night. I feel bad (kind of) that I yelled at him. Thankfully he takes it all in stride and doesn't yell back. We'd be in big trouble if we were both yellers!:eek: Do you have a place to livein France? For strollers I *LOVE* the bumbleride! It's $300 but I want it soooo bad. I tried it out and am trying extremely hard to not give in.....yet!;)

I want to make cookies.
I want to eat them all.
I want the dough.
I want them fresh baked.
I want them warm with vanilla ice cream.
And chocolate fudge.
Don't forget the whipped cream!

Mike is downstairs lifting. I should be working out, not dreaming about fattening food. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I want Cold Stone!!! None for me today, but I WILL have it tomorrow! I did have a cheat today - bacon cheese fries! I ate about a third of it then gave the rest away. Dinner was taco salad.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.