^^~Cleand and Tidy Thursday~^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies

{{{Kate}}} you and your little girl is in my prayers. I pray that she will make a quick recovery. "Make everyday count so true, we shouldn't feel bad if our day is not perfect (clean &tidy) because we still have our healthy family. I think the way we try to eat add up to a more healthier body anyway.

Mikkia- I know what you mean about MIC I hate floor aerobics...you can give me the step any day. I won't be doing that section anytime soon...too monotonous. The step part was fun.

"Kids are cute" thanks Elaine, I just starting to sell my old w/o DVDs that are really too easy for me. My kids don't like them bec. they like HIP HOP ABDs and Turbo Jam.

Hi Steph, Latisha, Sjeila, Trixie, Beavs, Colleen, whats on the plans today? I hope I did not forget anyone.

Planned Menu (HA)
b- kashi
s-yogurt and a little kashi
l- left over pasta
s-?
D- salmon and veggies

chat later

Morning to all,

Thanks for starting us out the am Robin.
Kate- hope little one is doing MUCH better this am
Where is everyone? Is there another road trip we don't know about?:D
Yesterday fell apart rapidly, which always seems to happen when I take a rest day.
At 2 pm I ate 29 Justice League graham snacks with my son.
Then I ate 2 rice krispie treats and cheese puffs about 16.
Then at dinner I ate a big greek salad in the hopes of fixing my terrible diet day. Then, I read Kate's post about her daughter which prompted me to eat a bowl of strawberry cheesecake ice cream ( about 1-1/2 cups), it was the slow churned low fat kind, but still....
I need an intervention. I thought that putting into detail what I ate would make me feel better, but nothing so far.
b-?
L?
D Salmon and broccoli

Its a long time until dinner.

Jumping in again!! I had some DSL problems & was off the boards for a couple weeks. Still eating clean though & started round 2 of P90X! Loving it!!

This morning was a 5.25 mile run + 225 walking lunges. YogaX on tap for later!

Liquids ~ 50 oz water so far..., cup of coffee

Breakfast ~ Usual oatmeal + strawberries, vanilla yogurt

Not real sure on the plan for the rest of the day but I'll keep it clean! ;-) I'm stocked up on fruits/ veggies and healthy choices so that always helps!

Hi Clean and tidy peeps!

Kate, i hope your little one is doing better, i so so sorry to hear about that, you must have been at your wits, so no worries about the M&M's! Its a new day and you are and have been doing great!!

Jess, Welcome back!

Mikkia, no one can resist a rice krispie treat! It does help to write things out here i find, the secrecy of eating leads to shame and more guilt, no need for that!!

Robin, you kick butt girl!!

Today!
Another busy day at work, i'm teaching this afternoon as well.
Workout, up at 4am, did MM plus add on's, will do Bar method tonight

so far:
B:usual oatmeal, hemp protein, berries and almond milk
L: veg soup, carrots and hummus and an apple
s: ryveta and almond butter.
Have a great day everyone,
BBL
Steph

Hi guys, Newbie here...

Kate, I'm so sorry for your scare last night. I have a 2 and a 5 year old, and I can only imagine how scared you were. We had to rush my 2 year old to the ER this past winter because his fever spiked very high. We were afraid of pneumonia, but it was a virus. That fear is the worst kind. Thankfully, all is well now! Hope your little one is better very soon.

I feel a little intimidated by everyone's menu for today, so here goes mine. Please Please let me know if anything on here sounds like a major no-no. I'm still learning...
b-I was going to have my regular Fiber One bar and a glass of fat-free organic milk
l-side salad and Luna bar
s-fruit-berries or apple w/Smart Balance pb
work out: Cathe's Bootcamp today
d-brown rice and stir-fry veggies (steamed without oil)
s2-strawberries

My tragic dietary flaws: I am addicted to granola bars and protein bars and I eat a piece of angel food cake every night with my berries. AND I have a glass of red wine with dinner...

OK, let me have it...

Jumping back in to ask if anyone has ever eaten raw jicama as a snack? Perhaps dipped in hummus? I've never tried it and am curious...

Hi tidy folk. I'm just jumping in here to say, "Stephanie, I see you found the check-in."

Sorry I haven't been posting here. I was just posting in too many places and couldn't keep up.

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a busy day and by the end I was exhausted. I tried to look for Wednesday's posts but I couldn't find it. Anyway, there is a lot going on.

Kate - I hope your little one continues to get better. That must have been very scary to go through.
Stephanie0523 - don't worry about not being 100% clean. I think all of us have the best intentions in the beginning of the day that can quickly change. My biggest weakness is chocoalte and ice cream. It is really hard to turn down either.
Mikkia - My DH keeps buying cheese puffs. It is too hard to say no.
Robin - your kids are adorable. It's great that they want to pitch in and help you out.
Jess - welcome back. Sorry about your DSL problems.

Here's my plan:

w/o was Legs & Glutes w/ Tracey Staehle's Step Sweatfest Belly Buster
b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk & almonds
l: no mayo chicken salad (local restaurant makes it with olive oil. I would love to get this recipe), strawberries
s: carrots, veggies
d: spicy & sweet chicken (hopefully - we have postponed it twice)

Have a great day!

Kate I am so sorry to hear about your little girl. That must have been so scary. I hope that all is well. and your family will be in my thoughts.

I know I have been missing. I have been so busy. I finally got a job offer. I start on September 17. I will be over Finance Department in Department of Human Resources. Major jump in my career because right now I am just an Account Clerk. I got my accounting degree in December 2006.

Eating has been ok. not clean but not real bad either. I have got to get back focused. I bought some Kashi Go lean shake mix. Vanilla flavor anyone use that stuff. A little high in sugar but I wont use full scoop. Ijust prefer that one because all the ingredients are natural.

Is there anyone that didnt pre order the new series?

Sorry dont have much time HI TO ALL!!!!!!!!

:D

Hi to everyone,

A little late today. We've had a busy day.

Kate: (((hugs))) I hope your daughter is doing better.

Robin: I've never sold any of my old workouts but I have traded some on VF.

Mikkia: I always start the day well, then night time comes and I am not so clean. I always mean to be.

Jess: so glad to see you(sorta). We had DSL and had nothing but problems with it. We were on thr fringe of their service.

Trixie: My DH is not clean at all! x( He makes it so difficult.

Hi to all the new faces!:)

W/O KPC premix and abs and B&G abs

B:ziploc omlette(sp?)
S: Peach
L:flat bread,spinach left over turkey with yogurt dressing
S:protein banana,skim PB shake
D:?

a few cheeze its

Gotta go,
Elaine

Thanks so much to everyone for your kind words. Isabel is doing so much better. She's on meds and her normal wild silly self. Actually I'm the one who's doing bad. I have no appetite (except for more M&Ms) and I cannot sleep. All I can think about is her like that. No workouts yet - maybe tomorrow. Ugh, this feels like post-partum depression. Hoping this will get easier in time. Thanks for the support.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.