^^^Clean & Tidy Sunday^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning Peeps

What's on the menu today Steph, Mikkia, Elaine, Trixie, Colleen, anyone else to follow.

Great w/o Mikkia, how was the soccer game?

Colleen, what's edamame?

Steph I'm the opposite, I eat more during the week, at work. I was thinking this morning that I don't eat a lot in the morning maybe because I drink coffee?

w/o Power Hour and maybe 1/2 power walk
B- Yogurt and wheat germ
Brunch- egg whites and canadian bacon
S- popcorn
D- BBQ tenderloin and cabbage (strange combo :D )
t- soy milk

Enjoy your day ladies

I was wondering how's Kate? Is she still on vacation?

Hey Robin J and all peeps to follow!

Robin, enjoy power hour, i just ordered the 4 day split this morning, are you pre ordering?
I allow myself some leeway on the weekend, i've decided that's healthy too, i'm very rigid, with exercise and diet actually.

Mikkia, how was the soccer game? My neighbours little boys play soccer, sometimes i take the dog over to watch, so cute!

Today we're going to the Exhibition, which is a big fair in Toronto, i've planned it for after lunch, so no eating out cotton candy :), although it might happen. I'm going to bring a vega bar with me though.
Today is my rest day, so i'll do Barr method and stretch, walk my dogs...so much for rest day :)
Have a great Sunday everyone, will check in later.
Steph

Hi Everyone,

Robin - Edamame are soybeans. You can find them in the frozen section of the grocery store either in pods or just the soybeans. I usually buy just the soybeans and put them in salads or just eat them plain. You can also order them at Japanese restaurants.

In terms of eating, I usually start really good on Sunday and by Friday I have gone downhill. I guess I have it in my head that Fridays are some sort of cheat day.

Stephanie - I preordered on the first day :) I can't wait for the new workouts to get here

Today:

w/o: PLB and Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Intervals Only
b: Shredded wheat w/ skim milk and almonds
l: kashi southwest chicken, soybeans and watermelon
s: protein shake, granola bar, veggies
d: greek kabobs, veggies, orzo pine nut salad

Have a great one everyone!

Thanks Trixie I just tying soy product for the first time. I'll look for Edamame, but do you cook them like regular beans?

Steph I ordered the 4-day split also this is why I haven't order any new exercise DVDs. Once I get the 4-day split I'm going to use the whole DVD and then premix them to death ;-) because I've been waiting for months for them (I'm a drama Queen). :eek:

Girl the pictures in the blog gets me so excited! I can't wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.