^^^Clean & Tidy Sat^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Happy Saturday.

Ladies I fell off the wagon again, yesterday. It all started when I heard the bad new about Juanita Bynum. She is a religious speaker, singer, author, and well known with TD Jakes Ministries. Her husband attacked her and beat her so bad she ended up in the hospital. I have the email if any wants more info.

My co-workers and I all feel off the wagon and ate some blueberry cheese cake and pizza (in that order) for lunch. Then last night I used my magic bullet to make pina coladas. :( I need to detox

Anyway today I'm going shopping for fresh fruits, veggies, lean meats and yogurt (for healthy smoothies).

Today's w/o Rhythm Step 1 hour
B- Smoothie
S- fruit
l- salad with tuna
s-fruit
D- whole wheat pasta and chicken
s-?

BRB

I'm back again.

Trixie [Font color =8A2Be2 size =+2] Congrats on the New job [/font]
and don't worry about your old boss...they're just envious HAHA

I hope your computer keys are working fine Steph, we need you here.

I agree Mikkia Cathe is the best because she really do advance level workouts, but Spreen and Bento come in a close 2nd and 3rd...and the old Firms 4th.

Concoctions Elaine, you just gave me a great idea....

Colleen- the magic bullet is a mini blender for us smoothie lovers
check out their website

http://www.buythebullet.com/

hello to everyone else to follow

chat later

Goodmorning!

Imax2, 300 lunges and 50 push ups for today.

Robin-Thanks for getting us started everyday! Sorry to hear about your falling off the wagon, but sounds like for a good reason. Hope things work out for all involved.
Trixie-I am sorry about your boss being a 5 year old. I have a 6 year old. There is no rational thought that occurs at that age. Good for you that you left! That takes courage!

B-whole wheat tortilla and peaches
L-soup from last night
D-chicken fajitas just chicken, whole wheat tortilla and salsa I made
S-blueberry Pie (a pie filling I baked without the crust and just a little sugar. I serve it warm with some fat free frozen yogurt.

DD has soccer games all day. I bought a new cookbook at Borders on sale yesterday that is quick cooking healthy. Its huge. I hope I find inspiration there.

Hi Robin and Mikkia and all who follow,

I don't usually get a chance to post on Sat.but I had a second and thought I would driop aline and say Hi!:)

Robin: you sound like you are having a grand time making smoothies
Mikkia: I have a 6 yr old too! (boy)

No workout for me (I worked late last night)
B:kashi,skim, blueberries
S:cottage cheese and strawberries
L:chicken and salad on flatbread
S:not sure
D:stirfry pork and veggies
S:probably popcorn 100 cal bag it's movie night at our house

I have to go and clean the pool. It is hazy,hot and humid today around mid nineties. YUCK!!

Elaine

Hi Elaine and Mikkia

If you drink soy milk which flavor? I'm trying it for the first time and there were 5 different kinds. i brought vanilla low fat and made a strawberry smoothie..wow it was sweet.

How's everyone's day.

Hi Everyone!

Robin - the magic bullet looks really cool - I don't have the money for it now, but maybe for Christmas. Sorry to hear you fell off the wagon but it was a good reason. That was a horrible thing to happen to anyone, and sometimes food therapy is the only thing that gets us through.
Mikkia - I don't know how you do all those lunges. I guess it is something to strive for.

Here's my day/plan:

w/o LIC - I haven't done it in a while and it was fun
b: egg beaters, veggie bacon, ww toast
l: 1/2 grilled veggie sandwich, salad
s: edamame, apple
d: ? - my husband really wants fried chicken. I think the place has something with grilled chicken

Have a great day!

Colleen

Hello clean and tidy peeps!!

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Mikkia, Imax 2 and the walking lunges...good on ya

Robin, i got a juicer for Christmas, now i want a magic bullet!!
Colleen, can you bread and bake the chicken? I find it just as good sometime!

I wanted to let you all know about a good website, its deceiving by its name, its actually all vegetarian or vegan recipes, but many are clean, and great/fantastic desserts!!!

www.fatfree.com

Today, workout, Ripped SL, Criss cross cardio and abs, kim spreen

i ate ok, til my weekend slip, those carob covered raisins!!! If that's as bad as i get, i could do worse i suppose. I just tend to eat more on the weekends as well.

l: beautiful mushroom, barley vegan soup, oatmeal with yogurt
d: ezekial with garden tomatoes, cherries and sugar free ice cream :(
and its still early!!!
Have a great day everyone,
Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.