^^^ Sundays Challengers ^^^

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

I didn't realize that I didn't check in yesterday! I read everyones post but never got around to checking in. Weird!

I didn't feel 100% yesterday b/c I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep and silly like, I got up and worked out before work. I was wiped last night and was in bed by 10. I feel soooo much better today! Im looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. Not really a sleepin but when I don't have to get up before 7, its considered a sleep in.

Last weeks eating was just o.k so Im going to put that in the past and look at it as a week of getting use to the P90X's and a week of trying to get use to the eating;) So a clean slate starts today! Here are my meal plans:

B- Protein shake/ all bran bites
L- 1 egg, 1 white, ww wrap
S- Protein bar and fruit
D- Chicken and Im not sure what else

Today is suppose to be chest and back but I did a 6 mile run and hoping to do chest and back tonight. If I don't I will just do it tomorrow, not a big deal.

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning,

I am up early because my allergies are killing me. I have to work today an then help the kids move. It's suppose to be a rest day, but that is not going to happen.

Lori-hope you enjoyed your run good luck getting the upper body in. I don't mind doing upper body I just hate pushups. Jump back on the wagon with your eating your meals for today look good.

Hello to everyone else have a good day. Don't know what meals will be today. DD and I are going grocery shopping sometime today.

Hi Challengers!

Roxie, Hope you feel better. Maybe you'll be able to rest a little.

Lori, Great job on the run as usual.;) I love working upper body. I actually LOVE push-ups - didn't always feel the love though.

Hello everyone; hope you have a wonderful day/evening!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Challengers!

Today is a pw and i need to do gs-Chest and triceps and some abb work! Im just not feeling it today,LOL. Today is going to be one of those 'psych myself out and motivate ' days.

Lori-High fives on your workout

Roxie-Im so sorry your still not feeling well:-(

Shirl-Whats on tabs for today?

My allergies are kinda getting on my nerves agian,went to bed sneezing and had a runny nose!?! im on clariton,geesh,i'll be glad with allergy season is over!

Ok,everybody have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.