^^^^clean&tidy tuesday^^^^

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning chatty cathes,

I'm still not feeling super well. Went to bed early, slept in late. Still just all around weak. I have my sono scheduled for thursday. I'll keep you all posted.

I'll check in with personals later!

Have a great Tuesday!

angie

Angie, (((hugs))) I am really concerned about you! I hope they find out what is wrong, and help you feel better quickly!

Sorry that I disappeared yesterday -- I was lurking, just not posting, as I was in a pretty grumpy mood. I'm not sure why I was in a bad mood, just having one of those days I guess...

Eats were good yesterday -- except a Reese's pb cup after dinner. It's really hard for me to stay away from the chocolate when I am grump!

Off to do some stretching, bbiab...

angie, yikes!! i hope they get this figured out! i hpoe ryan is able to be a help.....im sure he is tho.

katie, sorry for the grumpy day yday......enjoy your stretch.
pb cups aregooooood frozen!:eek:

-----

mike didnt wake me up this morning so no workout. Bummer. But the sleep sure felt nice! Will do it tonight - STS back/bis

HAPPY ST PATS! I'm making cloverleaf rolls to go with our dinner. Dying them green too!:D Just not sure what the main course should be......

It's going to be almost 70 tiday.....might go to Eastwood and shop. Wanted to go to Champps for lunch but its going to be packed at those kinds of places with drinkers.:mad: Could always go to McAllisters I suppose.

I hear EarlyBird Julia snarfling arpund in there....better go feed her!

bbl..........

Did Stretch Max #1 (no equip), Ab Circuits no equip, shower, then a fight with my husband :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Over LAUNDRY! Sorry, but I can't do everything in this house:mad:

ANYWAY, I WILL have a GOOD DAY. I need to find something green to wear today...

nice wo, katie! sorry about laundry-wars! i know that battle all too well! thankfully, tho, ive felt pretty on top ofthings lately.

julia has totally mastered rolling over! shes been doing it occasionally but now shes flipping over and over. i love it!!!!

goodmorning all!

angie, feel better doon. wish your sono was before thursday:( is dh's job flexible at all?

katie, sorry for the grumpy day, but don't you find chocolate helpful?:D hope today is better.

kate, glad for the sleep for you! hope today is good, and i cannot wait to hear what you are making for dinner.

uh oh, my monkeys are fussing. wo was 10mile run outside. bbl with menu and personals

klaudia, what is texas toast? sounds interesting!

anne, thanks for your advice, and i definately took it a nice way:)sometimes i do feel like a mouse on a wheel trying to do everything and it is helpful to just step back and be instead of do.

colleen, hope your day is not too crazy.

robin, i bet you are really starrting to see spring down your way.

it was 23 this am when i was running. i cannot wait for some nice 37-45 degree mornings - course that will probably be right when we move to florida:confused:

Going up to school in a bit to help in Milla's class. Babysitting for my neighbor again today, too-my dad's actually gonna watch Nevena and the little boy for an hour:) Workout is a 30 minute walk/run and abs.

Angie, sending you lots of healing vibes and cyber hugs.

Katie, sorry about the grumpiness and the arguing. Stay positive!

Kate, I can't wait to go outside with the kids today! Go shopping!!

Morris, what time do you get up to run outside?

Hi Anne, Colleen, and Robin!

bbl...

Angie I hope you will feel better today.

Morris sorry I never had a small bra before :p so I can't give you advice;)
You ran 10 miles in 23 degree weather :eek: You go girl!

Kate thanks for the crispy chicken idea and enjoy shopmax today.

Klaudia thank God that crackhead does not have custody of any of her children. Good luck with the kids tonight.

Katie sorry about your grumpmax and sorry about DH.

Y-day was 80% clean it would have been 100% but I forgot to defrost the meat and I ordered pizza.

My w/o today will be cardio kickbox....maybe Amy's. I still did not get my new kickbox w/o Amazon is sooooo slow.

b-oatmeal and nuts
l-chef salad
s-peanuts and tangerine
d-tuna or salmon and ??

kl , are you on your rest week now? i got up at 4:30 to feed baby, left at 5, back by 6:20:) love my mornings! have fun at milas class. i llok forward to that stage with my guys

Morning, everybody. Well, the warm snuggly bed won again today. Oh, well, I'm not going to sweat it. The worst case scenario is I'll run two more times this week and do another total body workout. It'll be fine, right?

Morris, 10 miles, you go, girl! That is impressive.

Robin, I love pizza. Sorry you new workout hasn't arrived yet.

Klaudia, have fun in Milla's class. Are you going to do the Sunday morning kettlebell class in Livonia again? If so, I may be able to join you on 3/22 or 3/29.

Katie, my therpist says the most common areas of contention between couples are laundry and the checkbook. I guess I'm saying, you're not alone! Hang in there, I hope everything resolves itself in a good way. Are you feeling better today?

Kate, how are you today? Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm wearing a green dress, green tights, and green shoes today. It sounds childish, but trust me, it isn't.

Angie, feel better! I hope you can get to the bottom of this soon.

Hi Colleen!

I really need to be productive at work today, but it's going to be hard. DH called his mom's yesterday and spoke with his brother. MIL needs her shoulder replaced because she's in so much pain. She had the other one done several years ago and it almost killed her. But, she still says she wants it done. BIL took her to her heart doctor yesterday and he told her if she can stand the pain she really shouldn't have the surgery because he doesn't think she'll survive it. She still wants the surgery. So, yuck. Plus, there are issues with my aging parents too. Why does everything happen at once? Oh, well, one day things will be calm and I can look back at this time and say I did the best I could to take care of the people I love, right? Right! I will have a good attitude today and just concentrate on work so I don't dwell on.

Sorry, I didn't mean to dump on you guys! But thanks for listening. I'll be back in a bit.

anne

Good Morning Everyone!

Yesterday kind of sucked - I hope today is better. I have fewer meetings and my boss is away so that should make the day easier for me. Workout was Step Sweatfest this morning.

Anne, thanks for the offer for the jacket but I found one on sale Sunday night so I ordered it and it has already shipped.
Robin, you need amazon prime. Chris got it a few years ago and now I am addicted. We definitely get our money's worth.
Klaudia, have fun helping out at Milla's school today.
Morris, ^5 on the run today.
Angie, I really hope you feel better. Take it easy.
Katie, hope you get your laundry done and you and Chris make up.
Anne, sorry about your MIL. Sending you focus vibes.
Kate, have fun shopping!

busy here, but productive!

morris, yay for a.m. run!:D
klaudia, your dad is tops!! have fun at class!
anne, i bet you lookk super cute! so sorry about parentdrama....i dont look forward to that
robin, hope your wo comes soon!
colleen, yay - no boss! mikes secretary loves when hes not there so she can catch up!:D

sorry to be so brief....more ater.......

Anne wow that's hard to deal with older family members. It's hard watching them suffer. They call it the golden-age but I don't think so.

Colleen if I got amazon prime I would never stop shopping ;)

I changed my mind and did CTX All Step and STS core weights and plates (I skipped the plates part). I read in Oxygen mag that when you work your core muscles that you should concerntrate on the lower core more because many lower core exercises uses the upper core also.

Katie did you see the Kitten video on youtube? If not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

Last edited:
katie, how is that new kitty? still naughty?:p

robin, my upper abs are strong & show pretty easily.....the lowers are a sight to not behold! they be scary!!!!

Back from school. It's so beautiful outside-can't wait to get the kids out there:)

Morris, Texas toast is like garlic bread, but on a piece of thick cut toast-so good. I'm proud to say I didn't have any last night. But I did have a bowl of cereal before bed. I would love to get out and run in the morning-maybe once it warms up-before Darrin heads to work.

Anne, I bet you look great! I wore a green cardigan with bell sleeves to school. I might be able to do another class-if we go without signing up for the whole session, it's $15, unless he has an in between class. My mom went through a two year period where she took care of her sil, cousin, dad-all dying of cancer. She amazed me with her strength! I know you're doing a great job, too.

Colleen, enjoy your boss free day:)

Kate, I see abs up top, too. The lowers, not so much. I wish I could get those cuts by the hip bones, too. Maybe if I stopped eating ice cream and cookies and pretzels and...;)

I'm sure you guys all saw the post I had last week about kids and food that had like 100 posts-well I'm back at it. The little boy is here again. While my dad was here he gave him one of his snacks-chocolate pudding. It's now 10:30 and he's telling me he's starving and wants lunch which his mom says he has between 11:30-12:00. His breakfast was a pop tart, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and oj. Lunch is a bologna sandwich. There's cheese sticks, a gogurt, a chocolate chip granola bar, goldfish crackers, and a Kool Aid drink box. Help! I told him he needs to wait til lunch-that at school he doesn't keep having snacks so he has to do the same here. This is gonna drive me nuts all summer!

Checking in... went upstairs to watch a little tv while Ellie was napping. I got in my room and hit the pillow and didn't move until she woke up. I don't know what's wrong with me. Ugh.

Klaudia, it's crazy what people feed their kids isn't it? I miss the "good" foods I gave my kids from places like whole foods and trader joes! :(

Robin, you are always full of new ideas and new information. I miss ordering pizza! And I really miss Amazon! Ryan's parents were subscribed to "prime" so we got everything in 2 days! We never bought anything at the store!

Kate, you sound busy but productive busy is good busy!

Colleen, I just saw that you mentioned amazon prime - it is like gold! :) Sorry yesterday sucked! What is step sweatfest?

Anne, sorry about the issues with your older family members. I'm not looking forward to that stage in life - especially with the ILs - they aren't going to let us take care of them!

Morris, how are you feeling today? Great job with the run. I'm so jealous that you're moving to FL. It was basically my lifelong dream. AZ is as close as I got. Can't believe you don't know what texas toast is. Pretty much my fave bread ever.

Katie, sorry about fighting with Chris. :( I hope today is better than y'day!

Ok, need to put some laundry away and go get annabel and then get a few things at the store. I think that might about kill me. :)

bbl.

klaudia, can you charge her extra to feed him your food?:confused: then hed prob whine he didnt like it!:rolleyes::eek:
good job w/ the tt last night....my fam begs for that kind of stuff!:mad:
i dont think id ever see the hip bone cuts... i like food too much!:D

angie, that is scary how bad youre feeling! im so sorry!:mad: can they move your appt up?

still getting lots done.
after nursemax headed to post office and walk downtown a bit. isabel is......busy. i have never in my life seen a child so ready for kindergarten! poor thing is bored stiff w/ me!:confused::(:eek:

Kate-I wish! The few times he's been here for snacktime/dinner I've had to throw out everything he tried cause he didn't like it. I've given him a Clif Kids fruit roll, Stoneyfield Farms yogurt-frozen, Annie's mac and cheese, string cheese-part skim mozarella, whole grain goldfish, and it's all ended up in the trash!! His mom started bringing his snack when she came over for coffee because she was embarrassed. Have fun outside!

Gotta make lunch...

I'm here, still grumpy but working on it. I will keep my bad mood to myself, but at least wanted to post my menu:

b cereal
s banana, almonds
l sandwich (ww bread, lean chicken, salad greens)
s apple, almonds
d hamburger steak, roasted sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli

So far I am resisting bad foods -- hide the peanut butter cups! (And no, Kate, I do not mean hide them in my freezer:p)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.