^^^^clean&tidy monday^^^^

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Hey girls. I'm in the middle of my workout but wanted to take a quick break to start our thread. I started with step blast challenge (with blasts) and just did B&G standing glute work and now gearing myself up for floor work which I truly despise. Gotta move my laundry along so I figured it was a good excuse...

I'll be back soon!

Have a clean and tidy day!

Angie - Enjoy your wo!

I'm so ashamed at how horrible I ate over the weekend. Esp. on Sunday. Start of a new day and week. I am going to get back on track. Did ME on Sunday. Planning on a run and abs for Monday. I am heading off to bed. See you in a few hrs everyone!!

Lisa

Well, I finished B&G (no abs since I'll do coremax tomorrow). I did all the floor work but can't say I did every rep. They kill me. I just need to get a better attitude! I decided to top off my WO with a 20 min walk because it is just so nice outside so I had a long WO this AM but it felt good after my horrible weekend off.

Today I need to clean out my pantry and make some phone calls - pretty exciting, I know. I have to shower and go pick up the girls so I'll be back for personals later.

We are leaving for Barcelona (i.e. swim suit time) in about 5 weeks so I need to really get into gear! :)

Good night Lisa, sleep tight! And don't worry about the weekend - I was right there with you!!

Angie, that is quite a workout! I better your legs and butt feel great after being set on fire with B&G and then loosened up and stretched out with the walk! PS, I don't do all the reps in B&G either. Shhh, don't tell!

Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday - it turned into a busy day. Eats were much much much better than the past few days have been - still not perfect - but the weekends are so much harder than the week.

I ran 6.5 miles yesterday morning (bumping back the speed a bit due to illness) and it felt awesome. After dinner, Chris and I took a 20 minute walk and I also did about 30 minutes of CS.

I have a L-O-N-G day at work today - I have to do a group drug screen at 530 pm so I will likely not get home until 7 pm or so. Eats WILL BE clean, though!

new week, ladies! clean it up! :D:D:D

angie, that is some serious wo! no worries on cutting the reps short!

lisa, companys gone & you can refocus! dont dwell on the oopies - we all have em. its when i dwell on it that the spiral starts. you can do it!!!!

katie, a good wo makes ething better doesnt it? hope your work day goes fast! is c back? cs making you feel looser?:p

bbs.....

Morning, Kate! Yes, a good WO changes my outlook completely! No, Collin is not home yet - tonight. I miss him:( Yes, I really love the way CS makes me feel - although Chris laughs at me when I do it. I'm sure I do look silly!

mike doesnt laugh @ cs ..... cause he knows he couldnt do it!!!! :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D
just think of the great big snuggle youll soon get w/ c!

good morning everyone - it is pouring AGAIN!!! yuck. i am trying to not let it affect my mood. i woke up this am starving. i did not work out, yet. plan to go swim (katie, you asked what i did last week - lots of laps) later perhaps, and do core, also bis and tris i did not finish yesterday from pub.

angie, way to rock the wo! your trip sounds awesome. what a great experience.

lisa, sorry for the weekend. back on track today!

katie, glad you are better. i am sure you do miss collin. not really fair he is gone when you have free time:( when do you leave for vacation?

good morning kate - great wo as ususal!!

well, i am off to get stuff done, but i will bb later.

Morris, BOOOO to the rain! Hope you have a productive day!!

-
Lots to do here ..... feeling a bit overwhelmed so Im making a list and going to check it off as I go. Hopefully by the end of the week I have it all done!!! That's my goal anyway!:rolleyes:

Did STS legs last night. Havent lifted for legs in 3 weeks and I KILLED IT! I'm not going to be able to walk tonight! YES!:p That said, Laura and I are going to go running tonight.

Big girls are going to Ford Museum w/ Mike's parents today so J and I should be able to get lots done! Mike is going to come home early and we're going out shopping and out to dinner. We're so excited! J's coming along but she's easy! Should be a nice day!:D:D

Hey guys! Eating was crap this weekend, but like you said Kate, I can't dwell on it or a serious spiral will result! But I'm so irritated with myself.

No WO this morning- I've just been exhausted lately. I wonder if that also doesn't make me focus on lovely simple carbs. Anyway, I slept in a bit and will try to do some cardio during nap time. I think my rotation calls for BM2 (in its entirety!) but I moved it to tomorrow when M&M are at summer camp. Work, what work? I thought I was supposed to work OUT?!

Angie: Great WO today! Good for you! Funny, I prefer the floor work of B&G to the standing work. But they both hurt!

Lisa: I'm right there with you friend! We will focus this week and do better.

Morris: Ugh on the rain- kind of overcast here too.

Kate: Funny about Mike and CS- J never made fun of any of my WOs, even Cathe. Now that he does Cathe, he has even MORE respect! She is kicking his butt! :eek: Woo hoo on a kick butt legs routine! Don't you love leg DOMS?

I've decided I need to spend more time with Mags trying to teach her things. I feel like all I do is laundry and clean up and cooking and I never sit down with her. Le sigh. So we worked on letter sounds today. Her attention span is 5 minutes even on a good day. Oh well, we'll keep trying. It doesn't help that Max is in the middle of everything making a mess. How do homeschoolers do it??

Good morning!

Back on the wagon for me-weight is up 2 pounds despite the fact that I worked out 6 days last week! I suppose my eating and drinking habits this weekend have something to do with it, huh? And I even did ALL of Drill Max yesterday! This week is going to be crazy-2 days of dress rehearsal and 2 days of recital plus babysitting, etc. I need to be really focused with my eating and make sure I get my workouts in! Today is cardio and abs. I'm thinking some HIIT-short but intense. We'll go for a walk to day too-it's gorgeous out and I want to take advantage:)

Angie, nice workout! That'll jump start your mojo:)

Lisa, I'm in the same boat-except it was the alcohol this weekend. Back on track today! See you later!

Kate, thanks for the motivation!

Katie, hope your busy day flies by so you can see your little guy:)

Morris, hope the weather clears up. I'm the same way-I get gloomy and lazy when the weather is bad. Hope you get your swim and ub done!

Hi Robin, Anne, Patti, and Colleen:)

Hey, everybody, quick drive by from work. I had so much fun yesterday! My girlfriend and I went to brunch and then walked around Ann Arbor, they had an outdoor artisan market that we perused. Very interesting stuff there. Then we went to the tap dance show and it was amazing! Truly talented individuals. There were two other guys there with him and we found out afterward that the one I thought was just as good or even better than the main dude is only 19 years old! He has a bright future in dance. And my friend and I are going to take a trip together. She's never been to Gettysburg and we both want to go to back to Monticello. We've traveled together before and had lots of fun, so I know we're compatible. I don't know when we're going to do it, but it's something to look forward to.

Have I told you lately that my husband is a poopyhead? I'm pretty sure that's the technical term. He told me the other day, "I told you I'm not going anywhere." So I said I thought he wasn't in love with me anymore and he wanted to break up. He said he did, but he's not going anywhere. Huh? Aren't those statements contradictory? He said he's not going to do anything in a hurry. Whatev. We have therapy tomorrow night, so we'll get her take on things. I think his plan is to make me crazy.

bbiab for personals.

anne

Hi Everyone!

I am tired this morning but I did BM2 except abs this morning. I will do abs tonight. My legs are really sore. I am not sure my arms realize they worked out yet. Probably later.

Anne, {{{HUGS}}} I am glad you had a good day yesterday.
Klaudia, sorry about the your weight gain. It might be easier to get rid of the weight this week when you are busy.
Angie, ^5 on your workout.
Katie, I hope your day doesn't seem long. Isn't your vacation next week?
Morris, I hope the rain goes away.
Kate, enjoy your quiet time with Julia!
Patti, hope the extra sleep helps! Good luck with the letter sounds.

anne, big hugs to you. glad you have therapy. it really helps, doesn't it?

colleen, great wo despite the fatigue. hop[e work is okay today.

patti, take it easy today, and good plan to switch up the wos.''

klaud, i am sure it is water weight. you woed out so much last week! funny, i was thinking dm for my cicuit this week too.

well, did some legs and bis and tris. i do not want to swim. i want to sit on the couch and eat choc chip cookies:mad::mad: did i really write that??? but no, i will put on my swim suit and make myself go, even just for 30 minutes. hope to take aidan and puppy dog for a walk later if it ever stops raining. bbiab

oh, and kate, my list is getting checked off too:D

EEK! Day is getting away from me. Have to pick up girls in 30 min and things that I wanted to get done are not done. UGH. At least I'm being productive. I think I'm catching up from my 6 month depressed (no cleaning) state. Everything is out of control and gross! :)

Personals later...

hey ladies. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I couldn't check in b/c of the family reunion and block association garage sale.

Lisa my weekend eats were crazy too. Either I ate too much or not at all.

Angie Barcelona sounds so nice. I remember when the summer Olympics was there. I always feel that I'm behind on things.

Katie I can't do all the B&G reps either.

Morris good going with the swim.

Kate oh how I miss STS. Good going with the legs.

Patti 5 mins here and there is ok. Good luck with w/o.

Klaudia don't worry too much about 2# that's usually just water weight.

Anne it is nice having a friend that you can travel with. poopyhead sounds just about right. Tell the therapist how he is telling you conflicting messages.

Colleen good going with the DOMS.

Well since last week was a bust and I hardly workout, I'm going to consider last week my active recovery. This week I hope I get my new w/o (Chalean xtreme) if not I'll do a kbell w/o.

b- egg whites
l-spinach salad mixed with taco salad...or maybe just a taco.
s-apple
d-chicken and rice

YES!!! Got STS chest done! I'm going to do 1 body part per day and cardio daily. This is my plan til vacatio in a month. I LOVE MESO2!!! ***thank yo Julia for napping!****:p

Got a bunch of errands done and DDs dropped off too.

Eats are so clena and I feel so good! Will get some healthy lunch on as soon as Julia wakes up. Fage and homemade applesuace for her, ..... spag sauce, veggies and triscuits for me. NO WHITE PASTA!!!!
--

Patti, I feel like I never "teach" my DDs enough either. But we both are prob doing a lot better job than we think!
I skipped work issues to WO today too!:p:eek::eek:

Klaudia, You've got dancemax this week! Keep your eats planned and heathy stuff cut up and ready and YOU WILL SUCCEED!!! :D:D

Anne, Poopyhead is def a technical term. Sorry for the drama... but glad you had alittle get away and had fun!

Colleen, LOl on your arms! WTG! I may slip some BM2 in this week - Ive got the music in my head now!:D
Hope they play nice at work today!

Morris, Is there a spot on that couch for me?!?!?!

Angie, You did get things done today! Our job is fulltime, nonstop and you did great! Don't be so hard on yourself! ...Wiat, did I just say that to you ro mysef?

Robin, I cnat wait to hear about CLX! Im tempted but not at the same time...
Hope your weekend was good!

kate, great wo! good plan with the 1 body part per day thing. i hate doing weights that way for some readon, but it is so much easier to fit it in. and yes, my couch has room for 2, but i ate all the cookies. jk;)

angie, 1 step at a time. i say that to you as much as me. i hate cleaning and organizing, and i have so much that needs to be done. but, 1 little job at a time.:cool:

hi robin, welcome back! so, let me know what you think of chalean extreme!!

apttie, are you an amy bento weights fan? i so wanted to get her drop sets but am bummed to wait a while. ah well.

i did go to the pool i am proud to say and did an arduous swim. came home and had a clean lunch, but my cals are too high already b/c i was sooo hungry this am. nothing i can do now but keep the rest of the day as minimla as possible. still need to do core, but i do think swoimming laps is core too. getting lots done otherwise. dh and i have a sitter tomorrow night for a date. we need it i think with his upcoming travels (leaves next week for another 8 days) and all this move stuff. aidan gave me the biggest sweetest hug:D:D i want to freeze him at this age and stage i think. he is soooooo cute. i adore him. bbl

Kate, I like your plan (1 body part per day plus cardio)! I want to do something like that, but I'm struggling to salvage my half marathon training. Weight training has definitely fallen by the wayside.

Robin, how was the family reunion? Did you have fun?

Angie, you'll have everything squeaky clean in no time! And if not, who cares? A dirty house is not the end of the world. Well, okay, for me it is, I just can't live like that, but I'm a super-duper neat/clean freak in an obsessive/compulsive not-very-healthy way. So do as I say and not as I do, k?

Morris (Nina), how was the swim? Do you know the difference between us? I would have sat on the couch and eaten the cookies. You went swimming, didn't you? Good job!

Colleen, you did ALL of BM2 before work on a Monday? Okay, you didn't do the abs, but I bow down to your greatness.

Klaudia, have fun with all the dance stuff this week! I wish I could come to the recital, but that's not in the cards this week.

Patti, don't beat yourself up. Mags has plenty of time to learn in school, right? Maybe I should shut up since I don't have kids...

Katie, how long until vacation? How far are you from OBX?

Lisa, how are you today? Relieved the family is gone?

Okay, remember my friend who moved up north? She's on her way down. I'm supposed to call her when I get out of work. I guess I want to see her, but I was supposed to run 5 miles tonight, which will take a really long time. So I think I'll do a short 2 mile interval run and try to get a long run in later in the week. Unfortunately, I'm traveling a *lot* this week, so it's going to be tough. Why is my life hard? Whoops--was that whining? No whining!

anne

morris, i hate that feeling of consuming too many cals .... even clean ones!:( i know it all too well.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
wtg on the swim!!!
glad finn is such a love bug:D:D:D:D
whatcha doin on date night?

anne, whine away if you need to! hang i thre....the week is 1/5 done!:D:p:p pretty soon itll be a memory.
Hope your visit with our friend goes well. Does she know about your troubles w/ Jim?
i dont remember.....when your 1/2???? :eek:

-
clean eats .... but the house is empty, i'm alone...... i will not eat cheats!!!!
Julia just fell asleep on my chest ....awwwwww.... so I guess I'm not snacking, huh?:p This'll keep me in line til Mike gets home - and he keeps my eating in line. He's not a nibbler so I feel like a pig if I do in font of him. So I guess my eats will be clean the ret ofthe day! I think Outback for dinner.... steak & veggies, here I come!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.