^^^^Clean and Tiday Friday^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning all. my computer is still acting up.I'm able to post from work.

What the plans today?

Just read yesterday's posts.

How's yourn cold Colleen. I skipped w/o today bec. of my congestion.

Mikkia how your DS feeling today?

Steph D. 4am w/o You Go Girl!:D

I don't eat before I w/o Elaine because I know I'll get sick.

Kate soooo sorry cookie monster. The next time just invite me over and I'll help you eat the warm cookies.

:9 :9 :9

Protein Bar and shakes for snacks that is a good idea and maybe it will fill me up until lunch time Trixie.
Plus I can't see eating a turkey sandwich at 10am.

I'm not sure of what my eating plan will be today.

chat later

Hey! Good morning to Robin & all that follow!

PLans today:
b - wheat chex, banana, DDs apple skins
s - banana
l - veggie salad w/ peanuts, salsa

The rest of the day is up in the air. We're going away for the weekend!!!!! See you all Sunday night!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Hello Clean and tidy peeps!!

Robin, meals look great as always!
Kate, cookie, smookie! Remember my last weekend cake fest? I hope you have a great weekend away!! Veggie burgers, depending on the brand taste so diffently. Some more meaty, some grainy, some beany..

Up at 4am, did Butts, no guts! Why do i get up at 4am?
B: so far, oatmeal usual
Yesterday was nuts, didnt get my snacks in.
I'll check in later!
Hi to all..
Steph

Good morning Robin, Kate, Steph & all that follow

Kate - I buy morningstar farms grillers veggie burgers - they are the closest to real burgers but not necessarily the healthiest. I don't usually order them out at a restaurant because I don't know which kind I will get. I don't like the ones made of just veggies.
Sorry you did not win your battle with the cookies. We all have our oops every so often.

w/o was Cardio & Weights
b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk & almonds
l: not sure but probably a salad
s: apple, carrots, & banana
d: tbd

Have a great day!

Hi to all who follow,

Kate & Colleen: I like the all veggie burgers. I usually buy the veggie garden ones.

I made oatmeal cookies for my kids and I just had to try one. It was a new recipe that used honey instead of so much sugar. They weren't to bad. My DS(13) loved them. My DS(6) spit his out. Oh well, you can't please everyone. My DH said there is a lot of oatmeal in them.
:eek: yeh hun, that's the point.

Okay workout for today was B&G standing premix. I am also taking part in a Jumping Jack challenge. For the month of Sept. We are trying to see how many JJ we can do. Yesterday I did 500, not consecutive but through out the day. The idea is keep moving through out the day.

B: kashi puffed,skim,blueberries,2 egg whites
S: cottage cheese,1/2 banana and crisp bread
L: chicken with a salad on flat bread
S: protein shake
D: turkey burger and salad
S: not sure I am working tonight

Have a great tidy and clean dday!

Elaine

Thanks to all for the tips on veggie burgers. Anxious to try some!

Elaine - I'd love your oatmeal cookie recipe. Like I need it!:+
I like the idea of a jumping jack challenge. We should pick a day for all of us to do that.

Steph -you get up at 4 so you don't let other things crowd out your nighttime wo like board mtgs, obedience class, school functions, work, etc. get in the way! I really want to start getting up extra early too.

Robin - I just noticed we were on at the same time this morning! Are you on now again?!

Hope you all have a marvy weekend! I'm going to come back Sunday night to amaze and astound you all at how healthy I ate this weekend!

See ya!

Good Afternoon all
I picked up the bug DS has and Robin, I feel your pain. I am so congested and achy. No work out, no appetite.

Elaine-JJ are a great idea. I will try it when I feel better:)
Steph- I know how busy you are and how smart you are to get up that early to get it all done!

Kate- Have a great weekend on your trip!
Veggie burgers sound good, I think we will try some this weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.