^^^^^ cLEAN & tidy THURSDAY ^^^^^

Am I really the first to post today?

I slept great and wish I could keep sleeping but I have a lot to do to get ready today.

While the grils are at school this AM I have payroll to do. For lunch we're going to Isabel's friend's house for lunch/playing. Her first play date!!! yay! After that I'm going to crash and take a nice long nap. I'm really hoping to do a great WO tonight - we'll see.

food!:
s - banana in bed to help w/ queasiness
b - kashi
s - ??
l - at friends house - I'm scared!
s - ??
d - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn (not exactly CLEAN but tidy and yummy!)

If I WO I'm thinking total body weights or a circuit...

Morning and I'm here Kate.

I hope the banana helps and your dinner sounds sooo good. I usually make meatloaf with tomatoes sauce on top.

Hi Shirl.

Today's w/o was Kim's Abs Kickbox.
menu:
b-oatmeal
s-nuts and yogurt
l-salad and tuna or chicken
s-Chocolate Special K Protein bars :9 :9
they are only 110 calories, 2g sat fat, 16g of carbs
d-whole grain pasta and turkey sausage

have a nice day yar

HI, sorry, I'm here!

So here is the deal -- I weighed myself yesterday morning and my weight was 132.5-133 -- down a couple pounds (2 or 3) from earlier this week. It totally freaked me out -- it's like, I am working so hard to build muscle, and now I am LOSING that much weight so suddenly?? Didn't make sense. So instead of coming home for my clean lunch, I went out and got a higher calorie lunch and *gasp* french fries. I *KNOW* in my head that eating fatty food is NOT the answer, but I panicked.

I have settled down a little since then. Weight was 134 this morning. If this continues, I guess I just need to add a few more clean-but-higher-calorie foods.

W/O was S&H Tris and Bis, I was STRUGGLIN' at the end of those biceps, geez!!

Menu for today:

B protein shake made with 1 c. ff milk, 1 scoop BSN choc. fudge protein powder; also, a banana
S half sandwich
L apple slices, tuna, crackers
S more apple slices, FO bar
D ravioli, steamed g beans

BTW, I did NOT have another go at RS last night.... I resisted!!

See you at lunch time!!

I am not complaining about losing weight, normally I would be thrilled. But I am still 12+ weeks away from my wedding, and that wedding dress HAS to fit me! I am already about 8 pounds lighter than when I bought it!!

Katie heavy weight training causes me to drop weight also. Don't worry about your dress because you will need to have the last alterations a week or two before your wedding. Katie's wedding....I'm getting nervous. :D

Mornin' Shirl!

Katie! No worries on weight loss! You'll need your dress altered anyway. You're working hard and deserve it!

Robin, I've never had those bars before. Have a great WO.

Need to fly!

Back to post my menu and confess that I've been adding some extra food to my snacks and sometimes meals. I keep forgetting to post the extras. The extras have been clean or tidy, most of the time clean.

menu
b-yogurt, banana & granola
s-apple & nat.pb
l-veggie soup & sweet potato and cottage cheese
s-larabar
d-turkey burgers, salad

Kate, looks like another busy day.
Katie, losing the weight will show nice muscle. Robin's right, have the dress altered.
Robin, How's the KD?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Oh, my workout was PY4H - premix - Strong, Happy and Free!
I want to get PY4H2 - Surf Edition, it sounds wonderful.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning clean and tidy peeps!!

Holy smokes, lots of talking this morning...i need to get in earlier :)
I'm sick!! I woke up at 3am with DH's sickness, got up, took cold medication, and went back to bed. I'm at work, its even colder today, the media is recommending only being outside in 10 minute sessions! That's when you know its bad.

Kate, i'm so glad your uterus is growing..i dont know what that means either, but it sounds right :) i'm glad you're feeling better today too, and great menu!

Shirl, what's PY4H?? sounds great

Katie, ah well, french fries, that was yesterday. We make clean tacos every once in a while. I use ground soy, but ground chicken or turkey would do. We use whole wheat tortillias or Pita bread instead of shells, and lots of fresh salsa, veggies, and guarcamole! Taco's are easy to clean up.

Robin, sorry about the KD..but your menu looks awesome and your workout is killer, Amy's KBX is awesome.

Arnold kinda killed me last night, circuits on inclines, plyos etc. I usually lift total body on Thursday, but i think with my head about to explode, maybe a little CS and core is in order.

Menu:
B: oatmeal!!!!
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, veggies, hummus, apple
s: wasa crisps and nat pb
d: lots of veggies, lentils..need my antioxidants!
Have a great day everyone
Steph

Good Morning!

How is everyone? I don't have time for personnals right now cause my boss is around. When he leaves for his lunch break, I will return:)
Yesterdays eating was AWFUL! I did pretty good until I started baking cookies to pass the time away. Then last night DH wanted to get some "treats" and he came home with everything you could imagine...on a platter! Wings,fries,scallops,shrimp,onion rings...list goes on! I kept saying that it was awful that we were eating this before bed and he said, "ah, you deserve it, I don't...but you do" LOL True enough. I very rarely eat takeout and I would have looked at it a tad different if I had went out with the girls for wings and drinks and that would have been worse b/c of the drinks:) But b/c I was sitting in my home and eating it before bed I looked at it in a different light.

Here are todays meals:
B-Protein pancakes/yogurt
L-WW englisg muffin,egg,egg white, cheese slice
S-Coconut protein bar/ or kashi peanut butter bar
D- Im thinking about tacos.

Im drinking plenty of water today and I am trying to give up sweets. I haven't had anything yet and its 10:30! LOL

I also did a 8 mile run before I came to work!
BBL!
Lori:)

Hi Stephanie,
PY4H = Power Yoga for Happiness by Eoin Finn - I so love this yoga practice. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, try to take it easy.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Lori,
Good luck with the sweets. That's my downfall too, but I'm working on it. I've been eating prunes, which I think are very sweet. They've been satisfying my sweet tooth.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Everyone!

I should be in a training class now, but since my manager told me about at 8:45 and the class began at 8:30, and I would have to reschedule all my meetings I decided not to go. I really need to the credits to keep my certification but I guess I will have to find my own classes. The good news is that it will be a relatively quiet day and I will be able to catch up and leave at a reasonable hour.

Kate - dinner looks so good. Hope you are up for a workout tonight :)
Katie, sorry about the french fries. I loose weight when I lift heavy because I am losing fat. How is BSN chocolate fudge powder?
Robin, how is Kim's Abs kickbox? I have never tried that one?
Steph, sorry Arnold killed you last night. Enjoy your stretch day :)
Shirl, yoga sounds so nice. I have to figure out how to fit some into my workouts
Lori, sorry about the splurge last night. I am sending no sweets vibes to you.

w/o was amy's KBX
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: tbd probably soup and sandwich
s: apple
d: something with Chicken

Colleen

For some reason my post DISAPPEARED after I posted it!

NUTS!

Steph, Sorry you're not feeling good. GO HOME!
Lori, You can handle the splurge yesterday. They keep us humble.
Colleen, Glad you're getting caught up.
Shirl, Yoga for me! I'm dying to workout!

I'll bbl to retype all that was lost. stinks.

Woah! We're way at the bottom of the day! I was expecting to have to catch up. Hope all are having a good afternoon.

Dinner is in the oven..smells good, I think. Hope I'm hungry when its time to eat.

Here's a funny for you:
My boobs are KILLING ME!!! It's been like this for 3 days now. It feels like they're stuck in a mammogram machine. Well, I told Mike this and you should've seen his eyes light up at the idea that I was going to get my giant nursing boobs back!! Back off, son! I'm hurtin' so bad he ain't comin' near me with a 10' pole! LOL!

Eating has been completely bizarre..again.
Hoping to do C&W tonight. Hope I'm feeling good.

I've been wanting to make chocolate banana muffins....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.