^^^^^ Clean & Tidy Thursday ^^^^^

Good morning! Busy day for me at work today -- I have three huge reports to try to get written today, in addition to my regular work load. I have my morning free for paperwork, so hopefully I will get some things done...

Chris is sick and slept in this morning. Today's workout will be 4DS LIS which I will do this morning, and then Shoulders (did Calves yesterday) Chris and I will probably do after dinner this evening.

I can't wait for tomorrow -- Friday AND payday. I am broke and tired -- bring it on!!

Food for today...

B cereal
S half sandwich
L chicken and gilled veggies
S banana, protein bar?
D tbd

Morning, Ladies! Today needs to be better than yesterday! Well, better than my biscuits at dinner anyway. I KNEW I shouldn't have made those. Oh well, scale's not any worse than it was yesterday.

Katie - Is Chris a total baby when he gets sick? My DH sure is - drives me nuts! And of course I'm typically home in the daytime so he just eats it up. MEN!

b - kashi, banana
s - I work at preschool today: this ALWAYS throws me off. I think I'll pack a banana
l - I might take DDs out. we'll see
s - will be working - we'll see.
d - I'll be grumpy from working. we'll see.

Are you noticing a pattern!? I'm going to do well today though. I will not let stress rule my eating. WE ARE STRONG POWERFUL HEALTHY FIT WOMEN!

Workout will be LIS cardio and Coremax 1. Maybe DH will join me for Coremax? A girl can dream.....

Hope you all have a great day. Not sure when I'll get a chance to get back. C'mon, WEEKEND! Hurry up!

Well, no LIS for me this morning. I decided to do something, ahem, different with my time!;)

Chris and I will probably do Shoulders / Bis / Tris this evening, then cardio only Friday and Saturday.

Kate, good luck at preschool this morning! Yes, Chris is sort of a baby when he is sick, but not too bad. I did have to put out the damn trash myself! I bet he will miraculously get over his illness after what I did for him this morning!;)

Have a good one, ladies!

CENSORED!!! XXX!! HOT LADIES!!!! LAP DANCES!!! POLES!!!! LIVE!!!!

:7 :+ }( :7 :+ }(

Look like Katie got her cardio in anyway!!!:p LOL!!!

"WE ARE STRONG POWERFUL HEALTHY FIT WOMEN"

Yes we are! Morning ladies.
I plan to do Amy's kickboxing this afternoon. Around here there is going to be a bad snow storm with sleet so driving home is going to be difficult. I hate winter.I'm a summer baby.

b- egg whites
s- 1/2 sandwich
l-broiled hamburger (turkey)
d-?? maybe soup

Don't hurt him Katie
}(

Woohoo!!
Good morning cLean and tidy ladies, and i guess i can use clean loosly today, lol!! Just kidding.
This is the best thread ever :)

Well, got up at 4am and did MM, i have my office Christmas party today, but packed my own lunch. See, being a veggie lets me get away with so much! No questions asked.

Katie, Chris is sick huh...I love our checkin. And congrats on the bonus. Any extra comes in handy and takes stress off, even if it goes towards bills and things.

Kate, sorry the crock pot dinner didnt kick butt. Good workout and eats planned though!

Robin, i love Amy's KBX! We are getting snow too today, i'm not far from you really. I'm thinking of going to Manhatten maybe in january.

menu:
well, got up, worked out then had...oatmeal!
s: not sure
L: packed the usual soup cup, fresh cuts veggies/hummus, salad
s: apple, almonds
d: likely steamed veggies and lentils, i cut up tons earlier in the week.
Have a great day everyone!!
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie - sorry Chris is sick. Hope he recovers quickly.
Kate - sounds like you are just as grumpy as me. If I have any time today I am going to Starbucks to get a calm tea. It really relaxes me
Robin - Hope your drive home is not too bad.
Steph - great menu! Stay away from the holiday party

w/o was Hi/Lo Dome - Hi/Lo
b: oatmeal

rest of day is tbd.

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hello, Robin, Steph & Colleen.

Robin - Have a great workout. I would give anything for a snow storm!!

Steph, We're NOT too clean are we today?!;-) :p Ah, we need it once in a while! How do you get up at 4 to workout?! What time do you go to bed? I love MM too! Hope your party is fun.

Colleen - HiLo Dome sounds like fun. Can you give any more details, if you haven't already?

I stuck to my snack (banana) at preschool. I did have 2 bites of a rice krispy treat. I have a plan for my day's meals now!

l - (home!) romaine, almonds, cherries, apple
s - fiber bar
d - pot roast and veggies are in the crock pot!

crazy schedule be darned! *I am* in control of what I eat!

Have a magnificent afternoon!

PS - Katie, Since Chris is home sick are you headed home for, um, *lunch*, or maybe we should call it *dessert*?!:7 }( :D :9

LMAO, you girls are hilarious! Glad we can joke about these things!

Kate, he went to work today, mostly to brag to his buddies I am sure. We did meet for lunch, but we ate, no cardio or *dessert*:D

Check back in a little later after I get settled in at home.

I am feeling a little down on myself this evening. I have not felt well this week (uneasy stomach), and the food that has been appealing to me has been unclean food. Also, I have been so tired that my workouts have suffered. I am also experiencing a little pain *down there*, I think I am ovulating. Does anyone else have pain with ovulation?

I think I am feeling some bad side affects from the antibiotics I am taking for the strep throat.

I don't see myself doing a workout tonight. I just can't get motivated -- I am so tired.

Tomorrow I will do Shoulders and Drill Max cardio drills. Saturday I will do Bis and Tris and some fun step cardio, maybe BM2. Then I will start another rotation that is more cardio focused for a few weeks! I think the change will be good for me!

Sorry if I have let you all down...

>
>Sorry if I have let you all down...

????? WHATEVER! I had my little tirade a while back - your turn! You were talking about feeling like you were overtraining. Kick back and relax tonight...or for a few days. You'll come back refreshed.

I get pain occasionally during ovulation, sometimes worse than others. HOWEVER, I urge you to get the book (if I haven't already) Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's by Toni Weschler. You'll learn everything you never knew (and then some!) about your va-jay. Keeps us preg-free. And when you WANT to get preg you'll know how to w/out expensive, unreliable ov.predicter kits.

I did great today, excpet for an iced sugar cookie after dinner. YUM! No worries - headed down right now for my workout...and Katie, you just may have inspired me for a couples workout tonight!
}(

Just finished 4DS LIS cardio and abs. This workout may not be "advanced" but it is so much fun. I find myself making the moves higher impact just because I'm having so much fun!

Sleep tight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.