^^^^^ c&t weekend ^^^^^

good morning! i got 6.5 glorious grs of sleep! uninterrupted!

cardio today! ive got some new wo's....joined netflix just to be able to try new wo's cheap!:D hoping for a run too. we'll see how the day goes

taking dds shopping. isabel wants, but sure doesnt need, "fancy" shoes. gina has a pair w/ a small wedge and isabel thinks she needs some too. we tried 3 stores yday...no luck. hoprfully today we'll find sthng for her

clean eats will prevail again today!

Morning Kate!! I "slept in" until about 5:40, goofing around on the internet, then I am going to hop on the TM for a long run.

Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday - something *always* comes up:rolleyes:

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I did not get back last night but I was exhausted. I started to get grouchy because I was trying to finish things up and my new coworker kept asking me stupid questions. I finally just packed up and left. Not sure what my workout will be today. I am debating between leaner legs, leg circuit or just step. No big plans for the weekend. Just try to finish organizing around the house.

Katie, have fun running.
Kate, ^5 on avoiding cookies, finishing STS and a great midsection.

kate, you are a rockstar of willpower!!! enjoy your wo today. what new ones do you have?

katie, enjoy your run. lol to sleeping till 5:40.

hi colleen. enjoy your day of -you deserve it.

it is raining again today:( this is the 4th day in a row! i did 4 miles outside before i was wet and frozen and came in to finish my run. did abs and floor work too. finn woke in a great mood so i made him pancakes. laundrymax is going, and i still need to mow today regardless of the weather - yuck! otherwise, it will be a clean weekend, though we may have a tiny ic tonight

Morning!

We have a busy weekend ahead full of dance auditions and recital pictures spread across both days. And two Red Wing games to watch too!:) Today is my last STS workout-Plyo Legs and, you guessed it-abs that I didn't do again. I ended up having some dark chocolate last night-only 180 calories! Thank goodness Darrin was too tired to indulge me in my ice cream desires!

Kate, you early riser! Darrin and I are thinking of getting Netflix too. What workout are you trying out? Did you go to Walmart for Isabel's fancy shoes? They usually have some cute-and cheap-girly shoes:)

Katie, you get up so early-even on the weekends?! Wow! I was up at 7 when Darrin got up for work, but didn't get up til 15 minutes ago!

Colleen, happy organizing!

Morris, what dedication! I would have taken one look at the weather and scrapped it! My kids are having weekend cereal:)

Gotta make my coffee...

Last edited:
Change of plans - I have new running headphones and a cool new app for my iPhone that tells me my mph, time, pace, and a bunch of other cool stuff. And it was perfect weather - about 60 degrees and sunny. So I went outside for my ran - I ran to my office and back, 7.17 miles! Now I need a shower! Be back in a few for b'fast and personals!

WHEW, I look & feel & smell MUCH better!:D

Klaudia, sounds like a lot going on at your house this weekend. DO THOSE ABS already!!
Colleen, all of those options sound great! How about a step/leg circuit. One of my old faves is Low Max, but quickly strap on the weighted vest for the blasts!
Morris, running in the rain? I know lots of runners like it but I am NOT one of them! Open house tomorrow?
Kate, what did everyone want for breakfast? Glad you got a good night's sleep!

I just finished STS weights & plates abs. Also did the cardio from the FIRM's Jump, jab and something or other.... Not sure of the name! It was a good sweat! Will run later too.. Need to practice up for the 5K! 3 weeks to go!
______

Great run Katie!! You'll be logging in miles like Morris in no time!

Klaudia, I joined NF purely for the WO's!:p We rarely watch movies....I just like getting new WOs cheap! And if I dont like them I dont have to keep them!:D...or feel bad about spending the money! Hoping to get some documentary stuff for my mock homeschooling this summer too!
Good luck with DanceMax this weekend! Hope your team wins too!

Morris/Klaudia, I got KCM's stepboxing and a FIRM one. Will keep you posted....

Morris, Busy morning!
Have I ever told you how much I love Finn's name???!:D

Colleen, Sorry work ended on a sour note! Hope a great weekend makes up for it! I have LL but have never done it. Maybe after my actve rest week!

-
Breakfast orders included pancakes, french toast, bacon, hash browns,fruit, and scrambled eggs! WHEW! AND the kitchen is even all cleaned up! I love to be busy in the kitchen! Sick, I know!:p Oh, and oatmeal and apricot for Julia! I kept clean in spite of it all!

Babycakes is waking up....see ya!

you too, katie! great run - i love being outside, even in the rain:D

mulch and weed max done, 3rd load laundry in, off to mow after lunch. i want this open house done!

kate, i should look into netflix for videos. 3 wo's today? what is up with that?? crazy woman:p

good morning klaudia. hope you enjoy your day. how is the weather there?

It's official. Kate is superwoman.

Well, I think YOU ARE with how you're progressing in your running so fast!

Morris, You get a superwoman Award too with all your Lawnmax today! Mike doesnt even do most of ours anymore....we hire it out.:eek::eek:

-
Having sch a nice day! Getting lots of cleaning/organizing done and healthy meals too.
All of us are headed out in a while to go do our shopping. We have a day pass to Sam's so we'll go check that out and see if it's worth joining. Also going out to dinner, but not usre where yet.

hey ladies

Kate keep us up to date with netflix workouts

Colleen my vote is for learner legs. Does it seem like to you that since you have finish sts that you can't make up your mind and want to do every workout.

Morris that's funny that you love to run in the rain

Katie great idea I know you enjoyed your run.

My kids and I went to the mall and you know what...I NEED A JOB... or at least a good discount on those cute cloths. Even in Walmart they had some cute cheap dresses:eek:. So it's time to go back to work and get my resume in order. I've been working in VA hospital for so long I really want to do other things. Like your job Katie.

Also I feel like its almost time for me to add to my family:) and buy a 25# kbell. You did not think I was taking about a baby...did ya? My w/o was The K-bell Way..Providence with 20# bell.

clean but strange eat so far
b-protein shake
l-grilled cheeseburger
d-?

Last edited:
Hey all... it's late. We went to Versailles today. Got home around 7 and cleaned up and such. Going to bed... I'll check in tomorrow.

Grace and peace to my sweet c&t ladies!

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from visiting my coworkers who are participating in a fundraiser called Relay for Life. It started at 2 today and goes until 7 tomorrow morning. They can walk around a track and they have activities throughout the day and night. Did some errands too. Haven't gotten around to organizing yet. I decided to rest after my workout since I am still not 100%.

Angie, sounds like a nice trip today. I can't wait to hear about it.
Klaudia, busy weekend. Doesn't it feel great to be done with STS.
Robin, I was trying to do a rotation since it would keep me motivated now that STS is over but being sick got me out of whack.
Kate, you are superwoman!!! Great job getting everything done.
Morris, I love running outside too - sorry the weather has not cooperated. We finally got a nice day today.
Katie, wtg on the long run. What kind of headphones did you get? Apparently I have very small ears and can't find anything that will stay in my ears.

Since the weather is nice we are going out to dinner. Not sure where yet, we have a few areas of restaurants so we will go to one of those and see if we can find a table outside.

robin, good luck on the job hunt! oh, what i could do w/ a gapkids employee discount!!!
we'll support you in whatever decison you make abt adding to your fam!:p

angie, mike & i always remark how paul starts his letters to the apostles & saints w/ "grace & peace to...."....nice to think of!:)
i bet you had a great day!

colleen, our towns relay4life was a cpl weeks ago. its a huge fundraiser here, even in the schools.
dinner outside is our fave! hope you have a nice nightout!

-
got isabel's shoes!:D shes so excited to wear them tmrw!:cool::cool:
dinner out was nice. guess what i got? its prob going to surprise you but i got a gr ch salad, no dressing!:rolleyes::D:p

i dont think im going to run tonight....its so windy & im just not down w/ that!:p cs sounds good tho!:D

sssssssssssssoooooooooooooo..................

Mike begged me to make homemade strawberry ice cream. I obliged. I figure since I don't out out I at least ought to indulge him when his sweet tooth strikes!:p:p:p hahahahahaha!

Went to the store to get the ingreds I didn't have. Made the custard, smashed the berries, now it's a'churnin' away.

I'm not a big strawberry fan so I don't think it's going to tempt me. Hope not anyway!!!

no sberry ic for me, tho m was singing my praises!.....but i had mint chip and it was delicious! :D:D i needed a cheat bad! all better now and ready to tackle this day!

did part2 of breadmaking this a.m. Taking it to mil's for lunch after church. Also taking the ic i made.

eats will be 100% all day and somewhere in here i'll hopefully get a run in.

Morning girls, we're getting ready to head to the park (they put a small new playground in) and have a picnic. I'm taking a turkey sandwich on ww with lettuce and mustard.

Been talking to Ryan about what to do for WOs and he thinks (mind you, I always ask his advice but rarely take it) and so this time I decided I would listen to him for a month. His recommendation for me is to do HIIT type workouts (so blast premixes and such) and upper body weights. So I'm going to do 3 days a week HIIT, 1 day reg cardio, 2 day upper body. My plan is to work on a rotation today. I've never really done premixes before so I have some work to do.

Anyway, I need to get going but I'll be back later. Hope yuo're all having a great Sunday!

angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.