^^^^^^Clean & Tidy... Wed^^^^^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Is it Friday yet??????

Hello Everyone

Mikkia I love using the bodybar, I have a 9# one and I feel like this is the best Kim w/o bec. it looks like real martial arts.

Big Fat Fraud---- Kate must we be so harsh on ourselves. I started to right down what I plan to eat in my journal, that's nothing new, but now I'm writing what I'm really eating...like

8/29/07
Plans........What I really ate:
--------------------------------------------
b- kashi.......egg whites
s- yogurt......yogurt and some of my co-workers donut ;-)
l- chicken and salad.....chicken wings and salad
s- popcorn 1 cup.....popcorn 2 cups and a bite of my sons snack

etc. I really must be true full with myself. I realized that if I was really eating this clean I should be dropping weight like crazy.

Before having my kids Steph I would w/o to the oldschool ladies, Kathy Smith and Jane Fonda. I exercise and popped back into shape until I had my 2nd child, then I was so overwhelmed that I just stop w/o.

Elaine you are right the weight is so difficult to get rid of after the age of 40. I wonder why? Hormones

Hi Trixie ...busy bee what's plans for today.

Hi Kate and all that will follow.

Chat later

Good morning!
Today is rest day!
Robin- Please don't feel bad! We all have those days. There are some days that I don't post here because there was not a thing clean or tidy I ate I could post! May be we should all recommitt to the clean and tidy ways? I know I need to. After all of my stomach issues, I ate nothing but carbs and yogurt for over 2 weeks, and you sure can tell a difference, not only on the scale, but feeling..mushy.
Besides, you did MIC today. I would rather go to the dentist.

b-yogurt 80 cal Stonyfield farm and 1/4 c. granola Kashi coffee with 2 tb half and half
l-yogurt 1/2 c. fat free vanilla with 1 c. strawberries and 1/2 c. bluberry
s-?
d-?
Kate, Elaine, Trixie and all to follow please have a great day.

Hi Mikkia and Robin,Trixie,Kate and Steph and all who follow,

Robin: Just went to your ebay site, your kids are cute.
I like the bodybar w/o with K.Spreen. I use my barbell. The only problem is I felt it in my back more. I guess I was so busy trying not to hit anything that I was not consitrating on my form.

No W/O for me, I worked late last night.

B:finally tried the oatmeal pancakes. They where good
S: Peach and cottage cheese
L: chicken breast ,spinach,on flax pita bread
S: ?
D: turkey, mixed peppers ,avacado,flatbread (sort of a turkey taco)
S: ?

Eat clean and tidy,

Elaine

Hi clean and tidy peeps,
It is so busy at work today, i will try to get back to post!
Thanks for giving me your imput on the baby weight issue, i trust you opinions entirely!
So far, so clean :)
Steph

Man, we are all really hard on ourselves, aren't we? I think *recommitting* is a great idea. I know I definetly need to.

But not today.........

Last night while I was making dinner my 3-year old DD Isabel had a fever-induced seizure. It lasted for a couple of minutes. When it was over she was gray and limp in my arms. Her eyes were rolled back and she was foaming at the mouth. I honestly thought my baby girl was going to die in my arms. After a trip to the ER in the ambulance, HOURS of testing (xrays, CT scans, IV, talk of a freakin' spinal tap) it was discovered that she had a touch of pneumonia in one of her lungs. The kid never even had a cough! She's only eben had 1 runny nose in her whole life! She was so brave and did so great. She didn't even wince when they stuck the IV in her.

So no workout last night, and tonight I'm so tired there's no way. Eating is def. not clean. I had a stress-induced all-day binge on a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms.

Isabel is doing great now. Meds are working and she has her sweet crazy smile back. Oh, I love that kid.

So, here's to recommitting.

Girls, make every day count. You don't know when it will be your last...for you or someone you love.

KATE,
I can't even imagine. Thank God she is alright. Is she in the hospital? If you need to eat 1,000s of M&M's to cope go right ahead. There are much more important things in life. I kind of know how you feel...
My 3 year old son choked on a gumball last month while he was with the babysitter. They had to call 911 and the thing that saved him was that he threw up and it dislodged it. I cried for 3 days. I will never forget the smell in the ER and I am a even a nurse. I pray everything works out and she goes right back to causing normal 3 y/o trouble. Hang in there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.