^^* C&T fabulous friday *^^

Morning ladies.

I woke up feeling sick with a sinus headache and cramps. I only work until 1 today so I'll be able to come home and take a nap.

Have a nice day.

Out to lunch wih girls and one of the girls from anna's class is here! She is so excited! Study day! I'll check in later. Leaner legs on tap!

Morning ladies! I am in Richmond at my moms, headed to Williamsburg in a few hours. I slept awful last night - I have a terrible sore throat and now I'm blowing green stuff out of my nose! Ugghhh!!! What a dirty hand to be dealt, but ya know what? I am STILL gonna shop, STILL gonna go out on dates with dh, and STILL gonna make a baby!!!!

iPhone is my only way to check in, will get back when I can!

45 min w/ Leslie done. Ready for my morning! The girls have their Vday parties today and can't wait!!!:D
Will do more WOs later...not sure what tho.

Robin, Hope you get feeeling better!

Angie, Have a great day! Have a fun time w/ your girls!

Katie, Noooo! You can't be sick on your weekend alone! Great attitude! go make some TWINS!!!! :D:D:eek::eek::cool::cool::p:p

oh katie, it never fails, does it? still, enjoy as much as you can.

kate, great wo!!

robin, feel better.

angie, fun lunch.

10 mile slog in the pouring rain, but i LOVED every minute. going to try a yoga class today, who knows what else as it will rain all day. bbiab

Good FRIDAY Morning Girls !

DH surprised me by taking today off work !!! I'm not sure what we're doing all day but he DID tell me he's taking me to OUTBACK for Valentine's day- maybe today ! So I'm excited !!! I've been so hungry for that !

I ordered Pure Barre last night, so can't wait to get that . :)

Katie, I'm so sorry you're sick ! That seemed to happen to me each & EVERY time dh & I got an opportunity to get away alone when the kids were little and I think it only ended up working out for us once !!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon .......that stinks ! :(

Have fun at the Vday party at school Kate ! I loved those times so much !!!

Angie, have fun with your friends at lunch

Nina, your run in the rain sounds great. I don't understand SOME rain conditions ppl run in, but running in the rain is somehow (to me) refreshing and fun !

Cardio & abs for me today. I think it's MMA boxing, which if I do it, I will wear weighted gloves.

Becky

Kate, it's literally been YEARS since I've been there . What do you reccomend ??
I love steak and chicken and would try to order healthy. I love grilled veggies and sweet potatoes .....really I'm not a picky eater and love just about everything.
What do YOU like there ??

Good Morning Everyone!

Well back to work today. I would have gone yesterday but our driveway looked like it had never seen a shovel due to the snow drifts. It took us a couple hours to shovel out. This morning I did back and bi's and my bi's are fried. I love how meso 2 is frying my muscles. We may try to venture out for dinner tonight but I think every place is going to be packed with everyone's cabin fever. Tomorrow we head to Richmond for DH's car club then back on Sunday.

Becky, that is so sweet DH took the day off. Enjoy your outback dinner. I just love their steaks.
Nina, I am jealous of your outdoor running. I had been planning to start again next week but I need to wait for the snow to melt.
Katie, sorry you are not feeling 100%. Get some vitamin C to push that cold away.
Robin, ugh a sinus headache. I hope the day doesn't drag because you are not feeling well.
Kate, I miss Valentine parties in school. They were a lot of fun.

hi ladies! no gym again today. JJ is not quite right, a little mopy/acting tired and hes got some boogies going. as usual, he is slobbering all over his hands as if a tooth is coming but still nothing, its been like amonth now. I MUST WORKOUT AT HOME TODAY when hes goes down for nap. please please PLEASE hold me accountable! DH shouldbe home any second and he will need to get some sleep but then has the next 3 nights off. so i should be able to workout instead of worrying about dinner when nap time comes since i can cook later on when he is up. must workout NO EXCUSES.

nina, what kind of yoga did you find?

kate, have fun at school!

becky, i have never been to outback but i have seen the commercials on tv =) there isnt onenear mei guess.

katie, baby making and shopping are fun even when sick, IMO. and im sending healthy vibes your way... maybe you won't get full on sick anyways!

angie, enjoy the girls and meaner legs. lol

Okay, I slept in this morning. :eek: But that's okay, I have no plans this evening so I can do it when I get home. And I was planning a longer (for me) work out anyway--Step Moves, abs, and STS extended stretch. That'll take a little more than an hour and I'd rather do it when I don't have to watch the clock.
Remember the webinars I told you about? Well, I have two of them today, one this morning and one in the afternoon. I don't know what I was thinking when I scheduled that, but at least the day will go quickly. And, it's the last day of my old company. The merger goes into effect on Monday. My boss is jumpy. We're going out for drinks at 4 to celebrate/reminisce. I'm hoping I can slip out after an hour or so...

Wendy, I'll hold you accountable. Can you do step with your elbow and your knee? Sometimes I do step, but without the step. It's still fun. I'm sorry JJ is not feeling good.

Colleen, back to work, eh? At my company it would be kind of a slow day because everyone would have to talk about how much it snowed and what they did about it. What about where you are?

Becky, how sweet of your DH! Outback is great. You can't go wrong with a steak and baked potato. Just get the sour cream without the butter. And a salad or some veggies.

Nina, 10 mile slog, I love it. I have to start running again soon and I'm scared. I'm supposed to do the Cleveland half marathon in May. Yikes! I hope I can get in shape for it.

Kate, have fun at the VD party! I love wishing people happy VD.

Angie, Leaner Legs, oh my. I love to hate that work out.

Robin, sorry you're feeling rough. Take it easy today.

Katie, you poor thing! Lots of Vitamin C and just keep going. Have fun!

Klaudia, where are you?

Clintonya, did we hear how your girls did at their thing last weekend and I just don't remember?

drBecky, I saw your photos on FB and your family is beautiful!

Did I miss anybody?

Okay, gotta get ready for my meeting. The Olympics start tonight!

anne

Becky, I *always* get the filet griller. Instead of rice I ask for extra veggies.

Colleen, WTG on the WO! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Wendy, Get yo' WO, woman!!! Sweat to it!

Anne, ROFL! VD is an abbreviation for Venereal Disease!!!! :p:p:p Happy VD has a whole new meaning!:p:p:p
Fun WO planned! Hope the celebration goes well tonight and ou can get out at a good time to enjoy all your Fri night festivities!

-
Just did CS hamstring/hip. I love doing htese later in the AM even if the kids are up and around. I get such a better stretch rather than cold out of bed 1st thing.:):cool:

Good morning!

Katie, lol-I like your attitude! Sorry you aren’t feeling well.

Angie, hope Anna has a great time w/her friends!

Kate, that morning cardio will get your metabolism and energy going for the day!

Robin, sorry you have to work when you aren’t feeling well. Hope the day goes by fast!

Wendy, get that wo in during nap time!!! Hope JJ feels better.

Anne, that sounds like a good wo plan for tonight! Have fun w/the webinars. I am new at the dance competition thing, but my oldest dd tried to explain it to me Seems like in addition to 1st, 2nd, etc. they give out awards based on scores –the highest being platinum, then high gold, then gold if the scores are high enough. My youngest is only doing it and her group got two 1st place high golds and a 2nd place gold.

Nina, glad you enjoyed your rain run :) I also don’t mind being out in the rain, well, as long as it isn’t cold :)

Colleen, between the shoveling and the wo, I bet they are on fire! Both you and Katie are in my area this weekend :) I wish I was in my area-I need a weekend at home, I will be in Norfolk :)

Becky, what a nice surprise! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hi Klaudia, Lisa, & Becky Sue!

Will be going to Norfolk tomorrow for another dance competition. Kate & Wendy, I see where your minds are :D

Clintonya

Hi all!

Sorry no check in yesterday-had to take Nevena to the doctor cause she was coughing something fierce the night before. Luckily it's just a cold/drainage. I finally finished Meso 1 last night! Today is cardio-after a look see in the mirror, it's going to be a nice long incline walk on the treadmill! Taking the car to get fixed this afternoon, then the hair salon-the girls are getting cuts:) Gonna watch the Olypics tonight-D's going to finish up at my grandma's and Danica's going to yet another slumber party:)

Kate, way to start the morning! Have fun at the VD parties!;)

Robin, hope you feel better! Take a nice long nap:)

Angie, sorry about Ellie's boo-boo:( Hope you can get that studying in!

Katie, what a bum deal about your cold! Great attitude! Have a blast!

Nina, nice run! Was the rain warm, at least? Enjoy your class. I have boxing again tomorrow-we get to use mitts, wraps and gloves if we have them. Maybe I need to make a trip to Dick's tonight?:)

Becky, what a great surprise! MY DH is hourly now so he'll never do that:( Have a wonderful time!

Colleen, can you get carry-out and come back home? I can't wait to start Meso 2 next week! I so need lifting hooks though-I used 40# dbs for deadlifts yesterday and my forearms weren't too happy!

Wendy, get that workout in!

Anne, an hour long workout is more than enough for me too! Hope the webinars go well!

Clintonya, I think we're going to go watch our studio compete this weekend:) Then on the way home I'm sure I'll get to hear all about how we should do it next year:) The lone male dancer at our studio won Mr. Dance Michigan last week-very cool!

DrBecky, thanks for friending me:) Your family is beautiful!

Hi Lisa!

yoga was really fun. not a power class, but it was lots of work - called vinyassa flow. lots of planks, balancing, pushup stuff, and s-t-r-e-t-c-h. felt great. and the rain this morning was pretty chilly, 37 degrees, but i did not mind and i am soooo glad i did it.

klaudia, that class sounds so cool. def do a trip to dicks.

colleen, maybe you could go to a movie to get out.

anne, nothing is better than sleeping in knowing you will get an awesome wo later.

wendy, tell yourself you will just do 5 or 10 min to get started, then i know you will finish. also, pick something you love. for me, it would be kbx.

kate, great job with the stretch.

becky, how sweet of dh. have fun at outback.

clintonya, where will you stay in norfolk?

off to make lunch for my munchkins

Kate and Wendy, that's exactly how I meant it. You know what a dirty bird I am. :eek:

Nina, that yoga class sounds great.

Clintonya, have fun in Norfolk. How far away is that for you?

Klaudia, did you hear the US Hockey team has 5 Michigan players on it? How cool is that?

anne

Hey all,

Long day here. Took the girls out for lunch so they could get out (it's too cold to play outside) and so I could have a study break. We ran into one of Annabel's classmates and she was so excited. We ate together and then did a little bit of shopping. It was nice for the girls to have someone to play with and for me to have some one to talk to (sort of... in my broken French).

Anyway, we came home and I studied a bit more, put the clean sheets on the bed and then did my WO. I ended up doing the w/u of Leaner Legs but wasn't in the mood so did Push Pull and Super Sets lower body work. It was fun - nice change. I dread lower body work so I have to be surprised because otherwise I'll know what's coming. I have decided my least favorite exercise is one legged squats. Those just burn me and I can NEVER finish them.

Kate, way to start out the day well. So fun that your girls have parties today. I can't wait for stuff like that. You and your dirty mind give me some good laughs!

Robin, I really hope you're feeling better. No fun to be sick. Glad you don't have to work too long.

Katie, UGH! Sorry you woke up sick. I'm glad you're still planning to DO ;);) everything. Good luck and have fun!!

Nina, running in the rain is super fun. Do you not have an ipod or something while you run? How do you keep track of how far you've gone? Congrats on the job prospect. I really hope it works out for you.

Becky, YAY for a surprise from DH! And you and Kate with your trips to OB are killing me. It sounds SOOO yum. Fun re: pure barre!

Colleen, glad you were able to get out. Hope you can get to dinner. I'm so anxious to try STS. I can't believe I have to wait a year and a half!!

Wendy, did you get that WO in? It's so hard when you get out of a rhythm! Sorry JJ isn't feeling well!

Anne, you've been doing so awesome with your WOs lately. Is the cruise next week? Are you getting a mani and pedi!?!

Clintoya, I have visions of my girls being in dance all the time when they are older. They both love it - especially Annabel. Ryan's grandma was a really good dancer so I know it's in their genes!

Klaudia, sorry about Nevena! Hope she's feeling better. I'm so bummed for you about your car accident. Those are such a pitb! Saw you completed your wo on FB! Way to go.

DrBecky, I friended you on FB. I feel like I never get to "see" you... hope all is well!

Someone asked yesterday about c25k... I'm using an app for my iphone. It's pretty cool. It just talks over your own music and tells you when to run and when to walk and marks off each wo. I didn't go y'day b/c of the snow and this morning I was too tired so I will have to do day 3 for this week tomorrow.

Ok, novel done... off to study more. Geesh.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.