^*^*The Challengers Tuesday^*^*

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.

Workout rest day today.

Roxie - I have no idea what the answer is to these bloody headaches! I was talking to a friend the other day (she's been through menopause) and she was saying she had the headaches since 2000, they stopped after menopause. I'm thinking, OMG, I don't think I can put up with them for that long!

Amelia - I saw the Australian diver, however, I'm sorry to break it to you he has no interest in women. ;)

Elaine - Good week last week, now this weeks going to be EVEN BETTER!!! Is it summer or spring over there? I'm trying to think if you are summer gardening or spring gardening?

Jean - Yahooo! I thinkyou'd be better off sticking with us, give away that nutrition thing! Takes up too much time! And your times better spent here with us!;):D:D Of course thats just totally my unbiased opinion (no pressure):cool:

Hi Andrea and Becca.

I'm off to bed. Bye

Andrea-OMG, i didn't even notice!:confused: well,he was cute anyway! Have a good night!

WELCOME BACK JEAN!!!

Today is a thirty minute powerwalk and powerhour! im feeling pretty good this morning..lots on energy:D

ok,bbl

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: It is summer. We have had so much rain that I have more weeds than flowers. My flowers are looking limp from too much water.

Amelia: Could you pass along some of that energy? I am not feeling up to too much today. DS(7) was up during the night with what DH had last week and my stomach is making some very loud noises.:mad:

Jean: Welcome back!:D
It is real hard to stay away.Post when you can.

Hi AndreaH, Roxie and Becca!

No workout this morning taking it as a rest stretch day. I'll get an informal stretch in here and there throughout the day. Yesterday I did walking lunges every time I went to get my laundry. I did about 50. I was trying to make up for the WO that was half done yesterday due to DH.

Gotta go.
BBL,

Good Morning,

Didn't get a workout in puppy whined every time I left the room. Tonite is GS chest and tris.

Andrea-its almost fall here the weather for august is perfect. I thought I got rid of my headache but it came back last nite.

Amelia-enjoy your walk an send me some energy.

Elaine-I bought 4 days on ebay should be here this week anxious to try it. Enjoy your rest stretch day.

Jean-welcome back I to decided to give up the nutrition thing it wasn't helping and required to much time.

Hello-becca and andrea have a good day all.

Hi everyone. Never made it here yesterday :(. BUT, I'm here today to report that I did 2 circuits from LIC (ran out of time). I was getting bored w/ the Timesaver DVD already. This week will probably be mish-mash WO and then we'll go out of town this weekend. Next week I think I'll start a rotation - just have to figure out which one!

We had an exciting late evening last night - my DS was washing his face and got stung by a scorpion between the toes :eek:. Poor little guy - I didn't even know he could scream that loud. It was a tiny scorpion, though, so we iced it and gave him some Benadryl and he's a happy camper this morrning. Guess we'll all be wearing slippers around for awhile.

ANYWAY, I need to get going w/ my day. Will TTYL - have a great one!

AndreaH: :eek::eek::eek:OH MY! I've only seen scorpions in the pet store. We don't have spiders that big where we live. It's to cold here.
LOL! on not realizing he could scream that loud.
LIC is a good one. I just wish it wasn't so long.

Roxie: I hope you enjoy the 4DS.

Haven't stretched yet but been good with my eating.

see ya!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.