^*^*^*^DGMT^*^*^Weekend Update 12/22

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

I thought I would begin the thread for the weekend, even though I may be the only one here!:eek:
Today was BB's Core Power and then Stretch Max with the band.
I'll have to come up with a back-up plan for a rotation for January if I don't like what Cathe posts. And I will have to do it alone since you guys are doing the X.:-( I really prefer the variety of workouts, but I would like to do some of the 4ds too.

Deanie--Is it yoga today for you and then your well deserved recovery week. I know you have been looking forward to that.:7

Marcy--Congrats on your winnings at the party. I can't believe you cut your own hair. I am so impressed! Good luck on getting your workouts in with DH at home! I am anxious to see my friend's workout room. I took aerobics from her years ago when she owned a workout studio.

Have a great weekend!
Gin:)

Good Morning :)

Today I did KB/BC from the 4DS and it was challenging as always. Recovery week here I come!!!:7

Gin~ I like your workout today, nice and easy! No yoga scheduled for me, till Tuesday. I liked Cathe's last New years rotation. Maybe you can do Jan. 07 as a back up. Dec. rotation is alot of cardio, you prob. want to go back to heavy lifting(?) Or you could do GS with the cardio from 4DS....

Marcy~ Congrats on winning at your party! Thats always fun:) How ready are you for recovery week!!!:+

Off to the library and grocery store; I'm hoping to not do any errands this weekend- too many crowds:)

Have a great weekend
Deanie

Good Morning :)

Today is a rest day- and I am resting!:) I slept late and I plan on just relaxing today. Later I will preview the dvds for next week.

Gin~ I just noticed the subject line: weekend update- cute!:) Did you workout today or rest?

Marcy/Tracee~ I hope you are having a good weekend!

Deanie

Good Morning!

Today was PH and it was not as bad as I remembered. OUCHIE MAMA on those one legged squats and "nasty" low ends!x( And for some reason I had trouble with the triceps!?!

Deanie--I am there with you on not wanting to get out and run many errands now. I plan to go to the grocery store before church this morning and that is it today. Thanks for the rotation suggestions. I looked at Cathe's Jan. '07 and then at Debbie's Jan. '07 ( which we did last year). I may like Debbie's better. I think I need to experiment and try more heavy weights and less cardio. You heard me right!;-) Less cardio!
Enjoy your rest day!:7

Marcy--Hope you can check in with us this week even if you are at home!:)

Hi Tracee--Wherever you are!!:(

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.