/\/\/\clean-it-up-WEEKEND (and Katie's VACATION!!!)/\/\/\

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning everyone,

Just dripped my way through Rhythmic Step! I love that one. Need to head to the shower because my drippy is turning into sticky.

Kate, thanks for the motivation and reminder of my upcoming cruise - 6 months from TODAY!!! It's GO TIME! AND TOTAL ^5 on resisting the CS cake... oh my weakness!

Katie - HAPPY VACATION!!! Work your stuff and that bikini and have a great time!

Nina, so sorry about your fall off the wagon... mine yesterday was worse. Did somebody around here mention doritos? I need to remember the way I feel after I eat those. Slug is a good word. Let's have a good day together!

Robin, good luck with your sale and stay away from doritos!

Patti, I haven't done plyo legs since I did P90X 2 years ago. I remember DOMS though.

Anne, it's not all about personals. We're here to support each other!

Lisa, good night! :)

Girls are super cute and snuggly on the couch. I love my babies.

Ok, good WO week here. Got my 6 days in and feel good. Eats need some work as usual but with our 6 month count down, I think I'll get myself in gear.

Happy weekend!

BTW, I was dreaming about STS cardio this AM... (not literally... just thinking about it). I hope filming starts soon so we can start getting someinside peeks!

Angie - I love Rhythmic Step. I think that was one of my first Cathe step that tripped me up a little. Now it's tons of fun and wish she made another like it.

Katie - Have fun on your vaca!! Relax and enjoy every minute of it!

Morris - Wow, you amaze me with your mowing of your lawn even after you've worked out.

Klaudia - I swear you were talking about my kids. They do the same thing and drive my batty. That is why I'm so grateful they are at summer fun for a few hrs of the day. Keeps me sane!

Kate - I love Cold Stone, you are awesome for saying NO! Good luck on your 5K!

Robin - Hope you are feeling better.

Hi Anne, Colleen, Patti!

My mind is mush right now. Debating if I should take today or tomorrow as my rest day. I got five days in and not sure when to do day six. I spent the whole day running errands all over the island. I am wiped from driving. I have a long day tomorrow also, but thinking of taking today as my rest day so I can run tomorrow. We'll see. I might just wo tonight. Anyhoo, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lisa

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA all week but my days have been long and stressful. Since we did not win the renewal contract, we have been cutoff by our client. It has been frustrating and stressful. They are also not providing us with any additional work so it looks like there will be big layoffs soon. The good news is 4 other companies got the contract so they will be hiring. Also, my boss is trying to find me a job in another group. I am still searching on the outside because I don't think the other group has any openings.

It was also stressful because of the Metro accident here is DC. I was riding Metro when it had the last accident 5 years ago (same line) and it is frustrating to see they did not take any steps to improve safety. Then to hear about MJ and FF. I am glad June is almost over and I am looking forward to a much better July.

I am on a conference call for my implementation which is my last big project. I have a couple of small projects but they won't keep me very busy. The good news is it means shorter days but the bad news is if I don't find something else soon I will be out of a job.

Kate, ^5 on resisting the ice cream cake! Have a great race today.
Klaudia, I am glad dance is over and the girls had a good recital.
Anne, sorry about your long day yesterday. I hope you can rest this weekend.
Robin, good luck selling all of your stuff.
Morris, sorry about your cheat yesterday - it's hard when there is so much stress.
Patti, glad you had a cute babysitter to help you while you worked out.
Angie, I love RS. That was on my Fittv rotation when I first started doing Cathe.
Katie, have a wonderful vacation.
Lisa, if you are tired take a rest day. Your body will thank you.

it is going to be a great day and a great weekend!!! i woke up feeling very bloated but did a nice easy run to gear up for my long run tomorrow. i am going to keep eats clean b/c that feels so much egtter for my body, and i think we only have spotty showers in the forcast - i get to be outside!!

angie, grat job with all the wos this week. are you proud? you should be! lets stay on top of eats today.

colleen, so sorry for your week. i hope something comes thru soon with a job. when will they announce layoffs? i can imagine the frustration with the metro accident. so many people at risk for a problem they knew about.

lisa, wtg with all the wos. how is the family? what is on tap this weekend?

kate, great job reesisting the cake!! did you get your run in last night? or was that the night before? i am confused i tink, but what is new?

katie, when are you off? will we not hear from you for the entire 10 days??

anne, glad the weather was not too awful. was it a lot of driving?

well, finn calls aidan "spotty guy" b/c of hisrash. i should post a pic, but it is kind of mean i guess. then, finn asked if aidan was a giraffe. i said no, why do you ask? he said "b/c he has spots." hmmmm

i plan to do boot camp core and weight work later.... bbiab

Colleen, I thought of you when I heard on the news about the metro accident! Sorry your week has been stressful!
Lisa, rest today and run tomorrow!
Angie, a cruise is a HUGE motivator! You have really rocked it this week - doesn't it feel great to have worked out so hard this week?

Wedding was fun last night - we came home around 10 pm. People were wearing all kinds of clothes, I could have gotten away with a less fancy dress. Oh well, I just looked fab! Chris told me that I was the most beautiful woman there!

Plan for today - run, shower, off for my pre-beach pedicure:D, grocery shopping with the boys, then home for superduperpackMAX!

GOOD LUCK KATE!! (((pr vibes)))

katie, when are you off? will we not hear from you for the entire 10 days??

We leave tomorrow morning circa 7 am. There is NO WAY I would book a beach house without wireless internet access - both laptops are going on vacation. And of course, when all else fails, there is the iPhone;)

So, no, Katie is not going anywhere! You will have to listen to every excruciating detail of my sunny and warm beach vacation!:p

Happy Saturday!

Go KATE!!

So I did Leaner Legs-at 8:30 last night! Nevena never napped and I was cranky-ttom and I think I got Katie's crud:( Eats were carb heavy-need to go grocery shopping tomorrow. Today is cardio-kickbox. I think I'm going to attempt KB Surge-wish me luck! We have two parties this afternoon-I'm going to be surrounded by loads of bad food and drink! Send me all the clean eating/drinking vibes you got!

Angie, way to workout, girl! I love when I get 6 days of tough workouts in!

Colleen, sending out hugs to you. I can't imagine the stress you're under. Hope you have a nice quiet weekend and can recharge.

Lisa, take a break and workout tomorrow. I think I may sign them up for daycamp next year! I was really drained yesterday.

Morris, I'm taking your attitude and running with it! Don't stress about your cheat-my snacks were pretzels, lunch was leftover chicken quesadillas, dinner was leftover buffalo wings and corn on the cob. My dessert you ask? That was two graham crackers with nutella:eek: Glad I got that off my chest! I have a picture of Nevena when she fell-face first-on the sidewalk-it's on my FB page!

Katie, glad you had a fun night! Post a pic! Can't wait to live vicariously through you next week:)

klaud, you are my hero for doing that wo at 8:30 last night!! i am sure i would have felt better if i had woed out after all those carbs. anyways.... have fun at your party. what is the weather like?

katie, i cannot wait to hear all about your vacation - i am def ready to live vicariously.

boys are being so good...

Yay it's Saturday! I love it when DH is home even if he is a little grumpy so far. I did 4DS BC cardio and then added on KB cardio.

Klaudia: I like Leaner Legs- haven't done that in a while and way to get it done so late. I don't know if I have it in me to WO that late.

Katie: Woo hoo on vacation! Enjoy your pedi today and good luck with packmax. That was so sweet of your DH to tell you that, btw. Glad you can keep up with us this next week, even if we'll all be envious.

Morris: Glad you get to run outside tomorrow- what is a long run for you? A long run for me is ANY run! :p

Kate: I hope you are running SO FAST! :D If so, it's all b/c you turned down that IC cake. :p

Colleen: I'm sorry for the job worries- that just stinks. But maybe at the end of this you'll be in a place where you're happier. I'm sure that's hard to think of right now, though. Anyway, sending you good job vibes.

Angie: Way to get those workouts in this week! 6 months is a great timeline- you can pretty much plan for any goal you want. :)

Lisa: My kids are in camp 2 mornings a week and now I'm wishing I had done 3! Ha ha. But seriously, they need it as much as I do. Take a break if you're beat- your WO tomorrow will be better if you do. :)

Hi Anne and Robin!

OK, gotta finish breakfast and get a shower while Jeff has the kids at the carwash.

Patti, I'm a FB junkie! Friend me! Klaudia Galas:) Kate, Katie, Colleen, and Robin are on there too! And I don't know how I made it downstairs that late last night-guilt I think!

Last edited:
PR BABY!!!

28:15

gotta find another race.... :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

and my little Isabel got 2ND PLACE!!! I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!

bbl for personals!

Told ya!! Way to go Isabel! You're gettting me all excited to start training again:)

Waiting for Darrin to get home so I can squeeze in a workout before we have to leave at 4-he better hurry up!

Klaudia: I saw you are on FB- me too. Anyone else? We'll have to friend up!

I'm on FB too
Robin Daniels-Jacobs

I'm bacd from the yard sale. WOW I'm tanned:eek: too.
My DS made more than me...he made $62 selling wrestlers. I only made $37 on workout DVDs.:mad: Those cheap people wanted DVDs for $1:eek::eek:.
Even the stuff we had on sale for $1.50...they try to talk us down to
75 cent...how cheap.

YAY Kate!!!

BBL my son is treating me for lunch

okay, i am an idiot. how do i set up on face book? i want to do it too:eek:

robin, how sweet of ds! glad the yard sale was a success.

kate, great run!!! are you a competitive person perchance?;)

klaud, what did you end up doing?

patti, lol at a grumpy dh better than no dh at all. great wo!

day is great here - boys are being so good, eats are squeaky, and i did my upper body and core. dinner tonight will be grilled chick and grilled veggies and corn. i think i will make a balsamic reduction for the veggies-yum!

WTG Kate! That's a great time. You're addicted now, huh??

FB: I added you all / or sent a request! Thanks. I have tons of my kids' pics on there, easier than posting them here.

Robin: That's a bummer about the DVDs- you should have told us what you had. I would have bought them off of you- didn't even think of that until now. Drat.

Klaudia: Hope you get that WO in- that way you can easily turn down the ick food at the party.

Morris: Veggies sound yum! I am making zucchini lasagna tonight- everyone likes it and it is squeaky clean!

How is our no junk weekend pact going? We went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe for lunch- I actually ate my own sandwich since we got it go so that was easy. Plus I had an apple. They have lemonade smoothies right now (my favorite!) so I got one and probably drank less than 1/6th of it. It was perfect and satisfied the craving without doing any damage. :D

Old Navy has the best strapless halter tops right now- I just bought more. They are great for showing off the nice arms and chest that we all sport courtesy of Cathe and hide my post baby tummy that never completely goes away. :( Anyway, just sharing- they are on sale for $10.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.