(:[:{ clean / tidy thursday }:]:)

Wow, yesterday was ROUGH for me!! GS Legs kicked my a$$, got a speeding ticket on the way to work, flew around my office all day meeting with various clients, with no time to sit down and make notes or get organized, etc.

But I was successful at lunch -- lots of salad, piece of lasagna, no bread, one cookie! And we are getting our bonus which is fabulous news -- especially now that I have to pay for driving school:mad: Our x-mas bonus is usually one week's pay, so that's a decent chunk of extra money! Food was clean for the rest of the day too -- apple for snack, soup and salad for dinner.

I am SO SORE from GS Legs it's ridiculous! Not sure what I did so differently, but it's hard to sit on the potty:eek: I'm going to try about 45 mins on KPC -- that usually gets me loosened up after a heavy leg workout. My back is also sore from those quasi-pull ups that I did the other day.

Better get moving, bbl...

I feel much better after KPC medium and high drills and a few Advil:D

Goodness, I hope today is a better day at work than yesterday was!

Menu:

B cereal
S 1/2 clif bar, applesauce
L turkey sandwich
S apple, almonds
D tacos, probably no tortilla for me, maybe brown rice instead

I come hanging my head in shame!:eek::mad:

If Katie fell out of the clean/tidy tree then I jumped out of the clean/tidy airplane without a parachute and my fat body left a big ol' dent in the ground!

Let's just say I was a little stressed y'day afternoon/evening/night. Not Good.
And I've been doing so good! Blew it last night for sure.

Today I'm back on the plane, flyin' high.

bbl...........

katie, good job at lunch y'day! and w/ the doms! my lb is talkin' from gsl y'day too. you have to go to driving school?! sucky! good eats today!

my wo is either cardio or rest. prob. rest.
b - kasi, 1/2apple
s - clementines
l - out- gr. ch. salad
s - granola bar
d- taco salad

i have my final pp check w/ my midwives today. its quite a drive - i hope julia cooperates. that little sweety slept 9p-5a last night! love her!!!

repeat: i will not be stressed today!

Katie why do you have to go to driving school? Speeding tickets?
Good going with the lowerbod DOMS. GS always works for me.

Kate "If Katie fell out of the clean/tidy tree then I jumped out of the clean/tidy airplane without a parachute and my fat body left a big ol' dent in the ground!"............:DLOL WOW maybe we are too hard on ourselves

Today's w/o BM2 lower bod and core. I feel less bloated but I won't step on the scale until tomorrow.

pre w/o apple
b-oatmeal
l-tuna sandwich
s-Zone bar
d-pancakes

Katie and anyone else which protein shake you like the best? I need it for my pre w/o drink

Ha! Well, I think the weight of m&m's, candy cane hershey kisses, and mac & cheese, deflated my clean and tidy balloon! So, back to the high ground today, eh ladies? I didn't work out last night so today is legs. Don't know if I'll have time for PS Legs or 4DS legs, we'll see. I have to go to the girls' school and set up for the C&M w/Santa. And Nevena has school later this am. I gotta get my workout in! I'm up about 3-4 pounds and it's killing me! Stupid, I know. I just don't want it to escalate, especially with the holidays here.

Katie, way to go on the pull ups! Keep at it:)

Kate, I feel your pain. That's why we're here-to support each other. We'll be ok, no worries.

Hi to Robin, Colleen, Morris, Anne, Angie and everyone else:)

b-oatmeal (no milk for cereal), fruit
s-apple, string cheese
l-soup, tuna cup
s-?
d-?

bbl...

robin, i know i'm too hard on myself:(.
no protein shake knowledge here....i know klaudia drinks them....
awesome wo! sounds like fun!

klaudia, we posted at the same time!
good luck avoiding the cookies tonight!
hope you get your wo in! for lb, my favorite is l&g.

kate, i think i made the bigger dent on the ground! you did make me laugh, though. hope your appointment and the drive especially goes well. aidan has a 6 mon check up nextw eek!

katie, awsome job yesterday. i hope today is better. why the driving school?

robin, no protein knowledge here either. the scale will be better soon.

hi klaudia - i am with you on the high ground today.

well, yesterday shouldn't have been as bad as it was. i thought i was eating well until about 4pm:( then, cookie and choclate. boy am i bloated today! the scale was not kind this am, but IT WILL BE BETTER TOMORROW. workout this am was elliptical and abs. i did get to gym style bsb yesterday. i will bbl to check in and stay motivated! oh, and by the way, had a bone density scan and it was good!

I think I'm gonna need the "no cookie" vibes from the whole check-in clan:) I love L&G, too, but I have chicken legs. I've been trying to add some muscle-no luck:( I need to get a weighted vest to add to my lb workout days. I'd love a squat rack , but don't have the room in the basement right now-too many toys.

Robin, My DH just buys whatever they have at GNC-not the best tasting stuff. Someone posted a thread about protein shakes in OD a while back with some suggestions.

okay, so morris, klaudia, and i are all rebounding today from BingeFest 2008!:p

morris, are you lovin' your ellip?? a few more weeks and we'll have ours! yay!!!

klaudia, wanna know something crazy? our smith machine has a sq.rack that i never use!:eek: i've hit the max i can hoist safely over my head - i really need to go take a better look at mr. smith!

here's a related funny -
doing gsl y'day i was taking my bb off after squats and it got stuck on the clip in my hair! i tipped over a little and nearly put the end of the bb into the crazy_expensive mirrors i had put up!!! i woulda been so mad!:eek::D

Good morning, troops! I refuse to even tell you what I ate yesterday. Let's just say it involves an incredibly good, but unbelievably greasy, local Mexican food chain. Kate, do you know Famous Taco? Yeah, that's right, I went to Famous Taco. It was delicious, though. I just can't seem to control my eating. But, I'm going to a Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese place for lunch today, so it'll be easier to make a good decision.

I did Timesaver #3 last night, so that was good. No work out today, though, because I couldn't get out of bed this morning and I have an appointment after work. I just can't work out at 8 p.m. like some of you--by then I'm ready to just veg in front of the TV. So, I'll have to double up tomorrow, which I hope I can do. We're driving to MIL's after work, so I'll have to do it in the morning. And we're not coming back until Sunday. We're driving from her house to my parents on Saturday afternoon, then back to MIL to spend Saturday night. So, there's my whole weekend. Not that I don't enjoy visiting family, but it's hard when it takes up the *entire* weekend. Oh, well, that's what having aging parents is all about, right? Wow, I'm really whiny, aren't I? Sorry about that. Maybe I should have some cheese with that whine...

Anyhoo, Kate, sorry you were stressed yesterday. Today's a new day, right?

Katie, sorry about the speeding ticket, but glad you got your bonus! Bonuses are the best, aren't they? Kind of like found money.

Morris, good job on the bone density! I worry about that, which is why I eat yogurt every day.

Klaudia, I'm sending you no cookie vibes! And I love L&G, too. Probably my favorite lb workout. Although I love the leg workout on 4DS, too, probably because it's so short.

Robin, what are you up to today?

Colleen, I'm glad your training is almost over. I love the knowledge at those things, but they get tiresome, don't they?

Hi to Angie and anyone else I missed. Have a good one, everybody! I'll check back later.

anne

anne, lol at f'taco! i love that place! havent ate there in yrs tho - i get the most awful gas whenever i eat there and mike has banned me from ever eating there again!:D:D:D:D:D

good luck at lunch today!

hope your w/e goes good. what about taking some kbox dvds for your laptop? and whine away, my dear!:)

glad i am in such good company today.

kate, i do like the elliptical, but i am an impact junkie and really missing my fix. i cannot wait to do boot camp cardio only premix! what kind of elliptical are you getting?

anne, i laughed at the tacos. i definately do not love mexican. sweets on the other hand....
and i would completely be whining if i had your weekend coming up. i am terrible about famiyl stuff, mainly b/c i find they drain the life out of me.

klaudia, how many kids and what ages are there at your house?

well, my stress level is rising, but i am not reaching for the cookies here at work, the apple cake, or the crumb cake. go me!

MOrris, I did original Imax last week and it was wonderful! You'll be getting your impact fix soon! ^5 on avoiding all the sweets! Not easy! Seriously, think of all the germs on them,,,,maybe a dog or cat sneezed on them!:p

Doingokay here - waiting for Julia to wake up. What a good baby!

Kate, that Julia sure is a good baby! What a sleeper! Sorry about the airplane/parachute/dent-in-the-ground thing, we all stumble sometimes (some more than others, like me:eek:)
Klaudia, my back has been sore since I did those quasi-pull ups, so I guess it worked something.

Hello to everyone else... I have forgotten what else I was going to write, need.more.caffine.

Regarding the speeding ticket -- I have a lot of connections in the police dept, but did not know the officer who pulled me. Some of my *friends* called to check on it, but he won't simply drop it because I was in a school zone when I was speeding:eek::eek::eek: But he said if I take the driving class, he will dismiss it. I still have to appear in court, though, which is embarassing since I WORK THERE:confused: Oh well, better than higher insurance and points off my driving record.

I forgot my clif bar so I ate almonds instead this morning. I am really hungry, so I added some broccoli with my sandwich, bizarre combo I know.

The weather is disgusting here -- cold and rainy, possibly freezing rain just in time for pm rush hour:rolleyes:

OH, I remembered!!!

During GS Legs yesterday, I did the elevated deadlifts, then subbed one legged deadlifts for the other set. Well, I was to lazy to change my weight so I used 40# for one legged deadlifts (a good 10# heavier than I normally use).

I bet that's why my a$$ aches so bad!!:eek:

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to charge my iPhone so I wasn't able to post this morning. Training is over and I have so much to do to get my certification. I am a little stressed so I came home and ate a brownie. They are going in the trash. Too much temptation.

Katie, glad you won't get points for your speeding ticket. Way to go on the higher weight!
Kate, can we just eliminate stress? Then it would be so much easier to eat clean.
Anne, I love Mexican food. Sometimes it is really hard to order something healthy.
Morris, resist the cookies!
Robin, I haven't found a good tasting protein powder. I wish they had samples so you could try it out.
Klaudia, no cookies!

w/o was Power Circuits but I had to skip the abs - no time.
b: fruit & 1/2 bagel w/ cream cheese
s: fruit
l: vegetarian wonton soup & vegetarian pineapple chicken
s: brownie
d: tacos?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.