[[[({ ** clean and tidy HUMP DAY ** })]]]

Angie, no school for the girls today, right? Does that mean no french lesson also? How are you feeling? Take it easy today.
Kate, ^5 on the 1RM testing -- I need to get on that! Did you realize that you have almost 5,000 posts?!:p
Robin, I am jealous of your snow!! I saw on my iPhone that it was snowing at my dad's house a little west of you, and at the beach to your east. How much did you get?
Morris, thanks for the info on the running. So maybe twice this week, then I can bump it up if I want next week? PS there is plenty of dessert left over, and I would happily give it away, come on over!
Anne, how was tap class last night? I think it's so cool that you do that. SB is definitely one of my favorites! And the challenge is NOT EASY!
Colleen, do you have meeting wednesday today?? How are you doing with your snacks and water at work?
Klaudia, (((HUGS))) to you. Please know that you are one of the buffest women I 'know' with all those pull ups, you really inspire me! Feel free to post/lurk as much or little as you want.

Who did I miss?

WO today will be cardio -- not sure if I wanna do step or spend some time on the TM. I feel like I need a big calorie burner since I sort of indulged a bit last night:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.