[[[[[ **clean & tidy hump day** ]]]]]

Kate -- how are you feeling this morning?? Gosh, I hope you are not sick...
Angie -- is today your rest day?
Colleen -- meeting Wednesday? Me too, PLUS I have court too between all the meetings, how cute:rolleyes: I'll be thinking of you, hope you survive!
Klaudia, did you get a workout in yesterday? Can you tell me how to do assisted pull-ups/chin-ups using a kitchen chair?
Robin, are you sore yet from STS?
Morris, going to the post office today at lunch;) I feel like a slacker, sorry, but i'll get it there!

WO for me will be cardio -- I think the original IMAX. I wanna do partner abs with Chris, maybe tonight.

Not sure on today's menu, i'll think on that and get back to you...

good morning everyone. i am kind of discouraged -my scale is fluctuating up and it bugs me!!! my eats have been stellar the last few days. i thought it was just fluid, but after 3 days, well, not so sure. anyways, i guess it is just a number, but, it is annoying. i had a great workout this am - 5 mile interval run (klaudia, i did 8.7!), then imax 3 blasts only. i have not done that since i broke my foot, and it is so fun. i hope to stretch later.

katie, i missed it, but what do you do? have fun imaxing! and thanks you thank you for lending me the dvds. you are not a slacker.

kate, i hope you are okay. some of those noravirus-type things can hit with a vengence. it is so hard when you are sleep deprived too. i hope some of your family can help out - hugs your way!! i sometimes do weights while aidan is awake, but he is so active now - crawling everywhere!!. do most of my workouts before 6:30am

colleen, hope you are not working too much today. what does your chris do?

hi klaudia - what are you doing today? when are you starting sts?

good morning angie - any plans with the girls today?

hi robin. how is your protein intake going? my favorite source of protein is cottage cheese. i could eat a tub of it.

bbl

Morning!

Busy day here today-have to go to a Star Student assembly for Milla at 9:30, reregister Nevena for her tot class at 10. work the blood drive from 1:30-?. And my throat and ear are killing me! It's been hurting for a few days, and I don't think I can hold out-may try and squeeze a doctor visit in there, too. Got up this morning thinking I would do some kickbox, but the bed was too warm and cozy-it's -8* here today.

Katie, IMAX so early? Yowza! Do you have access to a pull up bar? Darrin built one in our basement using an extra barbell and some 2x4. When I use the chair, I put one foot on the chair (the closer, the easier) and pull up quick, then slowly go down for as many reps as I can. When I started P90X, I could only do 1 rep-the rest were assisted. Good luck-they are tough, but doable. I did PUB-upper only yesterday and boy do I feel it today!

Morris, an interval run and blasts! You girls never cease to impress me with your workouts. Not sure on STS yet-need to think it through-maybe next month. I like cottage cheese, too-with pineapple or tomato:)

Hi Kate, Angie, Robin, and Colleen!

I'll be back later hopefully:)

morning girls!

i refuse to be sick. my neck is killing me my head is pounding, my stomach is WIERD (nothing sounds good to eat - that never happens to me!:p) but I AM NOT SICK!;)

i was in bed at 8 last night!!!

leaving soon for isabel's field trip to the planetarium. thats the last thing i feel like doing but ive been so mia w/ preschool stuff. shes feeling bad about it, so off i go!:(

katie, good lluck w/ your busy day!
morris, your speed amazes me! when are you trying out for the olympics???!!!
klaudia, busy lady! my goodness! hope YOU get feeling better too!

Hey girls,

Quick check in, the ILs are here and the girls are home from school. It's good to have company.

Kate, so sorry you're not feeling well!

Katie, how was the original imax?

Klaudia, busy woman you are!

Morris, I can totally empathize with the scale issues! Sorry. :(

Hi Robin and Colleen! Anne, hope you're having a great vacation!!!

I'll be in and out the next few days!

angie

Hi Everyone,

I was here late last night doing the person's work who we let go and then I find out I have to help out someone else. I refuse to be here until 7 tonight to get it done. I will have to figure something out. Then I found out if my coworker's wife has a baby before this weekend, then I need to cover for him. I am really not happy about this.

Angie, enjoy your IL's visit. Hope they don't get on your nerves.
Kate, sorry you are not feeling well. Hope everyone enjoys the planetarium.
Katie, do you have a pull up bar yet?
Klaudia, sounds like you have a busy day on tap. I hope you are not getting sick too.
Morris, when I am stressed the scale can really fluctuate. Keep up the clean eating and you will see the results on the scale.

w/o was KPC
b: oatmeal w/ almonds

Morning there was a 2 hour delay for the kids school .i'm not sure why it's only 1/2 inch of snow.

Katie my shoulders have DOMS in fact I think my right shoulder may have been injured b/c I used a too heavy weights. So I've been taking Motrin for the shoulder pain. My chest has dOMS from all of the pushups :rolleyes:

Morris I think I need to take in more protein because my numbers were too low. I don't like cottage cheese but I do like other types of cheese. Great w/o today!:)

Klaudia -8:eek:. Thanks for the pull up advice. I was thinking that I can put both heels on the chair but I may cheat and use my legs instead of my back.

Kate the more kids you have the further you will have to stretch yourself out. You know what I mean.

Angie enjoy you IL let us know what happens.

Colleen that sucks :mad: you need to get 3 paychecks

Off to do STS Legs incl. extra burn:cool:

WOW STS legs is like Leaner Legs part 2. It has a few new killer exercises that were very fun to do. If you do the bonus burn and extended stretch it will take about 1 1/2 hours to complete.

Has any one done their STS legs yet?

Another drive by, super busy day. WO got done, although I was feeling a bit sluggish. Eats have been clean and menu for the rest of the day is clean too. AF finally arrived so I hope B*tchMAX is over!

I have the Iron Gym pull up bar.

Angie, I LOVE the original IMAX!!

b%#$@max here and accoutned for:mad::mad: i just became totally undone by my 2.7 year old. i am so mad and upset at the same time. how can one little child do that? he is in bed now, and i am still doing super clean max. oh i need an attitude adjustment.

robin, sts legs sounds great. it sounds really long, though. not sure i could work legs that long.

katie, glad af is here. wish that were my excuse. good job with the eats

colleen, your job sounds so stressful. i could not cope with that. how are you managing do you think?

kate, good luck on the feel trip. take care of yourself.

angie, have fun with the inlaws. are they helpful?

okay, not sure what i am going to do to skrew my head on straight. choclate and carbs is probably not a good idea, though. i'll bbl when i can be reasonable

quiet day here! well, nothing like a sweet little chubby baby to make you feel better:):) i got some quiet time with my little guy, and it did wonders. not to mention the fact i avoided tons of choclate and bread (did indulge in a mini york patty and some pb:p) i think i will go stretch and have a cup of tea before i hit the rest of the laundry, vacumning, and clutter.

Morris don't kids drive you crazy! Don't look at the chocolate bar and you won't eat it.

I just realized that there are deadlifts in legs(disc3) and back (disc2) so I have to change my workouts and do cardio tomorrow.:(

hello ladies.

morris, ive gota sweet chubby baby sleeping on my chest rightnow and I love it!!! glad you got a pick-me-up!

robin, YAY for an awesome leg WO! You are on fire lately!
i am thinking of calling it quits with julia. Mike made a joke the other night that I spoil Julia rotten and that I kiss her every 30 seconds!:p I love being able to dote on her. I hate feeling "spread out" and I know with another baby I would def. be there.:eek: I miss being in the girls classrooms and involved more. Guess I've got some time to decde seeing how no AF anyway!:D BUt I REALLY wanna be in labor one more time!! )IS that sick or what!?!!?:p)

Colleen, I think that place would fall apart without you!
STS tomorrow?
Dont forget your snacks and water!:D

Katie, IMAX is so much fun. Ilove that the choreo isnt too much. You can really focus on sweating!:D

Angie, Have fun w/ the il's!

-----------
I am not sick!!!:p
My belly is WIERD!!!! I am STARVING but I am so nauseus I'm scared to eat. I've ate fruit and cereal today, for breakfast and lunch. Scared to eat anything else. When I said I didn't want salad mike said "Now I know you really ARE sick!":p

i am a lazy shmuck.
ive been in bed w/ julia for 2.5 hrs!!!!!
and theres no sign of getting up soon!

klaudia. hows the blood drive? cookies? donuts?

Kate, yes STS tomorrow. Chris wasn't feeling up to it today so we postponed back and tri's until tomorrrow.
Robin, I guess since I postponed back and tri's, I can't do them back to back so we will do STS Legs on Friday instead of Saturday. They delayed schools here because of the 1/2 inch of snow too. Crazy.
Morris, I don't know how I cope with my job sometimes. I have great coworkers and we support each other, and working out keeps me sane.
Katie, sorry about the cramps. Was the iron gym easy to install?

Chris reminded me this afternoon that this is the anniversary of our first date. I am surprised he remembered and not me, but I have been so busy... We are headed out to dinner now - nothing fancy - but I don't think it will be clean or tidy.

oh katie, im sorry. get in bed w/ a htg pad at your feet. yes, your feet. sounds crazy, but give it 20-30 mins and youll be good to go

colleen, have a great dinner out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.