[[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy wednesday ]]]]]]]]

Sheesh, I think I hit the snooze about 5 times! I did NOT want to get out of bed!

This morning will be Rhythmic Step with my new Rykas -- hope I don't fall and break my neck!

Menu -- my daily menu needs a serious overhaul!! I am getting sick of eating the same crap over and over. I need to spend some time reading and looking into this....

B cereal
S apple slices, string cheese
L tuna, crackers
S banana, FO bar
D ravioli, steamed green beans

I'm with you Katie I need some new receipes. I was thinking of buying he perfect diet book by women health.

Later on I am going to do Kim Kickbox. My bicepts have some DOMS but it not too bad.

b-oatmeal
s-nuts and yogurt
l-med soup
d-baked chicken and veggie
s-popcorn

Well back to work but it will be a very short week for me :)

WOW, that SUCKED. I did not get it at all. I stood on my step with a dumbfounded look on my face most of the time. I don't think I was in good shape mentally or physically -- too tired to think that hard about a workout. Oh well, I am sweaty, that means I must have done something, right??

Off to the shower. I hope this funk I am in gets washed down the drain...

Morning clean peeps!

Back to work for me today too, its really COLD here today, -30! Dog thought i was nuts this morning. i made her wear her parka, lol!

Katie, i dont have RS, i hate when i suck at my workout

Robin, i'm reviewing Perfect Body now for the newspaper, its a good book Cassandra Forsythe is a colleague and we've spoken a few times. Sorry its back to work for you too.

Tonight i have my trainer, who knows what craziness will happen.

Menu: warm things!
B: oatmeal
s: cc/pp/almonds
L; veg soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/nat PB
d: egg white omelette, ezekial, salad, berries
s: yogurt, kamut puffs

Hi to Kate (hope you're feeling okay), Lori, Shirl, Colleen, Jen.
Steph

Good Morning!

Katie, Sorry about the funk this morning, hopefully you feel better now.

Robin, Have fun w/Absolute KB - fun workout! Hope work goes well.

Steph, Wow, that is stinkin'cold! Workout extra hard tonight! I don't know why, just thought I'd say that! :)

Hello to everyone else! We lost power in the middle of the night for a couple hours due to a storm, so I'm a little behind this morning. Workout was my weight circuit.

menu
b-protein shake
s-yogurt & banana
l-large salad, lowfat cheese & ?
s-apple and nat. pb
d-egg whites, salsa, broccoli and cottage cheese
s-?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning ladies,

I still feel like yuck. x( Took a sick day today. I want to work out but I don't know if it will help or hinder me.

Yesterdays workout ended up being napmax. :p Yesterdays menu:
b-egg, egg whites, wedge of laughing cow and ww english muffin
l-chili and corn muffin, and some cookies
s-popcorn
d- french toast and bacon

Katie~ sorry RS stumped you this morning. It is a fun workout. I still get stuck on the third combo and the challenge.

Robin~ I too was thinking of purchasing the Perfect Body Diet book. I liked what she had to say in the New Rules of Weight Lifting.

Steph~ wow -30 degrees! I don't think I could ever live in that kind of cold. Have a great training night with Arnold. ;-)

Shirl~ we got about 5 inches snow yesterday. The weather channel called for rain, they were just a little off mark. How much snow did you get?

Colleen~ I can't wait for the new Amy's or Tracey's to arrive either. Tracey has pics up on her website.

Hi Kate and Lori!

Jenn

Hi Everyone!

I caught Steph's grumpies this morning. Hopefully I can shake them soon. I have decided that I agree with Robin and I am burned out on Slow and Heavy. Next month's rotation will be definitely have to be different.

Jenn, hope you feel better soon. I got the impression from Tracey that her workouts might ship soon :)
Katie, sorry about RS this morning. It is a really fun workout once you learn it.
Robin, I never heard of the Perfect Body Diet Book. I will have to check it out. Have you looked at Amy's or Tracey's recipes. I haven't tried any of them yet, but some of them look good. Also the eatcleandiet site has some recipes.
Shirl, sorry about the power outage. It always throws me off when the power goes out.
Steph, good luck with Arnold tonight. Stay warm :)
Kate, how are you feeling this morning?

w/o was Slo Mo TBC1
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: mandarian pork, pumpkin black bean soup
s: apple, eat clean trail mix
d: tbd - DH wants to go out

Have a good day!

Colleen

Jenn,
Sorry you still don't feel well. Maybe your body just needs to rest or perhaps gentle stretching. I'm looking forward to Tracey's too. I didn't order Amy's this time; maybe I'll get them in a trade. We got about 6" of snow, not bad. It was really windy though. Hope you can enjoy your day off.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Colleen,
That grumpy bug sure is getting around lately. Let's hope we can squash it. ;) I hope Tracey's 1st 2 ship soon. I'm really looking forward to them. Amy should be posting clips soon per her post. I've tried a few of Amy's & Tracey's recipes from their website and they were very good.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey ladies how is lunch?

I'm eating my soup and drinking my water but I feel like a cow. Maybe I need some carbs?;-)

Thanks for the good advice Kate. I may stretch do some yoga and pilates next week. My body will be in total shock.
What are you planning to do next month Colleen. Well Cathe said that the slow and heavy should only be done for 3 weeks.

What is everyone planning to do next month.

I'll check Amy and Tracey web site for new recipes.

Katie I told you that RS is not as easy as the others:D . Just break it down into sections and work on each section 2 or 3 times. You'll get it. Make it your goal to "master" RS by the end of March.

Kate how are you feeling.

Hey Jenn and Lori what w/o did you do today?

Well back to work.

You gals are all so sweet!
Feeling better today than the last week. Still pretty crummy though. I'm having such a hard time in the AM. I wish Mike could be around to help out a little more. Oh well. Only 6-7 more weeks of this and hopefully I'll be feeling a little better.

My OB appt went well. My uterus is growing!! Not sure why, but I was really excited to hear that!

Katie, Sorry you didn't get RS this AM. Practice makes perfect. I want to do that one now!

Robin, Let us know if you find a good book. A COW?! I'm sure! LOL!

Steph, Hope work is okay today. Have funw/ Arnold tonight! More cardio? I'm w/ you on warm things to eat.

Shirl, How was your circuit? Good lookin' eats!

Jenn, napmax sounds awesome right now. So does french toast!!! Hope your sick day is relaxing.

Colleen, Hope you get a nice dinner out with DH. Sounds great!

My menu is beyond wierd and not even worth posting. I'm just trying to eat and when I DO eat to eat as nutritious as possible. Tacos for dinner tonight and they actually sound really good.

No workout. Too exhausted today. Hopefully tomorrow. 2 weeks ago I never would have dreamed I would be eating carbs like this AND not exercising. Body is okay with it though - my weight is maintaining, so yay to that. I actually weighed LESS today at the OB's that I did for my exam last month. Go figure!

Hope you all are doing good. Hope to bbl....

Hi Kate glad your feeling good. Tacos do sound yummy. I'm the only one in my house who likes them.

Robin I did nothing today. Still feeling congested and tired. This is day 3 of this week with no workout. :-( Once I feel better I will pick up where I left off. Hopefully tomorrow.

Jenn

Kate & others -- how do you make clean/tidy tacos?

I feel off the clean & tidy wagon at lunch todayx( I will explain tomorrow!

I fell off the wagon as soon as I got home. :( KD and no w/o :( :(

Maybe tomorrow I'll do 1/2 hour kickbox and 1/2 hour legs.

I am fighting a STRONG urge to lace up my Rykas and have another dance with RS. However, I reeeeeaaaallllllyyy do not want to take another shower. What to do...

Katie, just try 1 combo so you don't get sweaty :)
Kate, glad you are maintaining your weight despite your carb cravings. I agree that you need to figure out how to get by.
Jenn, get some rest and I hope you get over your cold soon.

We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and I ordered the skinny chicken. It would have been much better with cheese but it was okay.

Have a good night everyone!

Colleen

Jenn, Sending you get well soon vibes !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, Did you do RS??
For clean tacos I just use very lean beef, drain any fat that cooks off (ususally not much), and mix in taco seasoning. We like Ortega. Probably a bit salty but with as much veggies as I put with them I really don't care. I usually don't use a shell, but I did tonight for the first time in over a year. It was so good!

Robin, Sorry about KD and no WO. Bummer night. Hope things look up tomorrow.

Colleen, I've never been to a mac. grill. Heard of it, but we don't have any around here.

Sleep tight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.