[[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy thursday ]]]]]]]]

FINALLY, things should be calmer at work today (*fingers crossed*). I am not scheduled to see any clients, but I do have circuit court this afternoon. My morning will be spent finishing reports for court, then I will be in court for about an hour after lunch. After court, I should have some time to play catch-up!

I need to figure out what I am doing this weekend. I really really need to take my dress to be altered, maybe I can do that on Saturday. Chris and I have plenty to do around the house.

Workout today will be Slow & Heavy Bis and Tris, really looking forward to it!!

I am working on making some changes to my diet to help me lean out for my wedding (thanks Stephanie), while I also get serious about heavy lifting (thanks Shirl), but I still have lots of groceries in my house to eat so my menu will look very similar to what it always does...

B shake, waffle
S crackers, string cheese
L turkey sandwich (lettuce, tomato, red onion)
S fruit, Fiber One bar
D grilled chicken, rice, green beans

Heeelllloooooooooo everyone! Time to wake up!!!

My arms are shakin' so hard I can barely type!! Off to shower, then work -- check back at lunch!

Katie, Good luck w/ work today! And have a great WO too!

I slept pretty well last night and I'm feeling decent today so hopefully a WO for me while Isabel is at preschool. I need to forsake my rotation for a couple days. Tomorrow Mike & I are going to Traverse City for the weekend - ALONE! (a first!) so weights won't be possible. I'm sure I'll be able to get cardio in. For today I'm thinking about MM total body premix or PUB/PLB premix. Anybody care to vote?

menu:
b - wheat chex, fruit
s - larabar
l - bsled chicken breast, spinach, red & yellow peppers, salsa
s - ??
d - no idea - we'll be busy trying to get things ready for us to be gone.

have a great day!

Hey girls.

I feel rested today and tomorrow no work for me. Another 3 day weekend. Yes I planned it like that }(.

My boss told me that I did an excellent job while my co-worker was away on sick leave for 2 months. I said thanks so will I be getting a raise? ;-)

Katie I told you that slow and heavy is hard but it does work.

I hope you and Mike have a nice relaxing weekend Kate. I vote for PUB/PLB premix.

Today's w/o was 4DS Kickbox and leg w/o. I added just 1# extra to the DB and 2# to the BB (thanks pace buddies):)

I have to watch the salt intake today, my weight is up 2#.

b- real oatmeal with blueberries
s-nuts and yogurt
l-brocoli and chicken
s-fiber one
d-? I want fish

Im here! I have been up for a while but between checkins, laundry,pampers and breakfast I am just getting here! lol
Happy to say my clean eating is paying off. Im not hungry, just not eating when I am not hungry. I was into the awful habit of picking before supper...and probably consuming lots of cals in that bit of time. Tues weight was 124.2 and todays was 120.9:) Back to normal plus the bloating of TTOM as simmered down even though its just begunx( 4 more days of this crap yet!

Katie** When is the big day? Are you getting excited???? Nice to hear you had a good workout! Hope you don't need those arms much today!hehe

Kate** Oh some alone time sounds so nice! I have a gc for a hotel in the city but for some reason we can't seem to leave DS for a night! I know we need to do it b/c the longer we put it off, the worse it will be! Hope you get your workout in today!

Robin** You snuck in on me! Hope you enjoy your 3 day weekend! I am working a 3 day weekend! Night shifts to! Barf!

Todays workout is a long run. I have some nice DOMS from yesterdays workout but not to much!

Todays meals should look like this:

B-All bran and fruit
L-? Maybe egg and ww english muffin
S-Cranberry bar
D-? Probably meat and veggies (kind of in the mood for something different though)

Alright Ill bbl! Hope everyone as a good day!

Lori:)

Morning clean and tidy peeps!

I think i was too tired for Arnold last night, thanks to a pug with a bladder infection!! He kicked my butt. Longer sprints on the TM with hanging core/bosu plyometrics etc, then he put his boxing gloves on me and we sparred for a bit, taught me proper form, good hard punches!
Thanks for all of your concern about Roxy! Had to get a urine sample this morning...not easy! DH lept with the bottle, quite funny :)

Katie, my pleasure, you're gonna be so ripped, Chris wont recognize you coming down the aisle!

Kate, How long is the PUB/PLB workout? I've only done PUB so far, and i'm fighting with the exact same decision today!! But i only have about 50 or so minutes tonight to work out. I know MM is about that. Maybe we'll do the same workout! I'm so glad you're feeling better for the weekend!

Robin, i smell a raise! I'm sure those 2 lbs are just water. Can you post the platemates? website again? i'm curious

Lori, Make sure you take it easy on that TM, no leaping off:) Barf is right about work, sorry about that.

Workout will be what Kate does :)
Menu:
B: no surprises
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: my veggies and lentils

My weight is also lowest today than ever, 126lbs, not sure what the heck is going on...not much changing, but i'm not complaining.
BBL
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

I have decided that I need some rest. My cold is coming back and I don't want to end up with a sinus infection. I am stopping my rotation and doing lighter workouts for the next few days so I can recover and get over this cold. I don't have anything planned for this weekend and tomorrow might be an ice day so that will help too.

Steph, I have never done PUB/PLB mix but it sounds like fun. Congrats on the weight loss.
Kate, go for to the PUB/PLB mix
Katie, sorry your day was bad yesterday. Hope today is better.
Lori, I hate working the weekend.
Robin, you better get a raise. Enjoy your 3 day weekend :)

No workout - rest day
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
Rest of meals are TBD. I will post them later.

Colleen

Hi ladies,

I just typed everything and then lost it. UGH!!x(

Colleen feel better and enjoy your rest day. Hope the ice passes you by. We are also expecting two to four inches of snow tomorrow.

Kate enjoy your time away with DH. I vote for MM because I don't own the pyramids.

Katie hope your day is stress free.

Steph hope your Roxy gets better soon.

Robin any big plans with your long weekend?

Lori congrats on the weight loss.

hi Shirl!

I'm home today. DSD was to go to a bday party at Chuck E Cheese tonight but school called and she is running a slight fever. So we will be staying home instead. DH is going to school to pick her up.

Not sure of my meal plan for the day. Might be easier to keep it clean if not going out for dinner.

So far
b: 1 egg, egg white aspargus, slice of cheese and ww english muffin.

w/o I'm thinking LIC but kind of the fence. I just know it will be a total body circuit of some sort. Cleanmax, laundrymax and maybe napmax. :)

BBL
Jenn

Robin, Sending you raise vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! I'd like to give myself one since we won't have my income for much longer!! Good meal plan for you. Those water ## will drop off right away.

Lori, Go for the night out!!! (this is said from the mom who hasn't been out w/ her DH since NOVEMBER!) I love nice DOMS.

Steph, I ended up doing MM - wasn't sure how long the Pyramids were. Got feeling nauseous at the end so I skipped the core. Will do it later hopefully - with CS - another hopefully!

Colleen, Hope you get soem rest days. When does your helper start? That'll be a big relief.

Jenn, Sorry about your sick munchkin! LIC sounds fun and your breakfast sounds good.

Eating my larabar to ward off any more queasiness - need to get around to get Isabel from preschool. She did NOT want me to leave - makes me feel terrible to leave her when she's sad. But I know its good for her in the long run. Shirl, Please tell me this gets easier with the third!!! (where are you Shirl?!?!)

Kate, what kind of Larabar do you like? I think I am going to get some, I need some healthier bars.

Colleen, are they calling for bad weather in your area too? I want a long weekend!!

Steph and Lori, good for you two on the weight!!

Robin, it's always really nice when someone recognizes you for a job well done!

Eating my clean lunch (sandwich) and it is YUMMY! BBL!

Quick check in -

Hi everyone,
I hope you all have a great day today! Workout was my circuit and quickie premix from py4h. I plan on core this evening. Eating has been clean today; yesterday was tidy.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie, I like cashew cookie. I've tried a few of the others and this is the only one I keep buying.

Shirl, Good to see ya! Busy day today?

Lunch was a mish mosh of clean things. Was too lazy/tired to make the chicken. Need a nap & hoping DDs do too!!!

Hey ladies

Guess who did not come to work today...again. My co-workers she does not have sick leave time. SOOOOOOOOOOO guess who is taking a 5 day weekend... ME! I told my boss and he said ok. I'm not really going to do anything but take a special scout leader class and spring-cleanmax.
I want to re-do my bedroom. Katie gave me that idea. Thanks girl.

Steph the 1/2# weights are on http://paceweights.com/ordering.htm
I brought the 9 piece pack and I just put them into a plastic bowl with a lid. They tend to sick together.

Good idea Colleen lighting up on your workouts so your body can fight off the virus.

Hi Shirl and Jenn.

First thing tomorrow morning I'm ordering Cross Train Xpress and Imax 3 because "I'm worth it". All of those who agree say "I".

It's either buy new DVDs or eat a chocolate cake.:D

Yes they stick very well to the end of the DBs (even the ones with the material over them) and they stick to the metal BB plate.

Enjoy

[[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy thursday ]]]]]]]

mini-vacation for RObin!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Order the DVDS!!!! YAY!
Definetly more rewarding than chocolate cake! (maybe!;-) )

Steph, Order those babies! You will love them. It make adding weight on so very addicting. I store them just stuck to the end of our dumbbell racks.

Had napmax/restmax w/ DDs. very nice.
Off now for errandmax/payrollmax.

No clue on my PM snack. My guess is I won't figure it out in time and get really nauseous. Oh, and I'm making Mike take us out to dinner!:)

RE: [[[[[[[[ cLEAN & tidy thursday ]]]]]]]

HELP ME!! Chris's parents want us to come over for pizza!! Send me some willpower!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.