@@DAILY CHECK IN FRIDAY the 18th@@

Hi ladies,
Today was BC. DH coming home tomorrow , is still in a lot of pain so we are not thrilled at the prognosis after all this nonsense, but I hope he feels better once he gets home. The show is next weekend so this is going to be crazy but at least I hope not to be running around like I have been.

Hello everyone,

Today I did Jari's Hardcore 1000 minus abs. Goodness that workout is dull (but gets your legs good).

I added on a 20 minute Tonique Squat segment + a 20 minute V-core + stretch segment.

Good workouts ladies.

Annette - I also love me some loooooooooong Easter weekends. I am off 'til Tuesday!

Conni - Finally, your DH is coming home. I am sorry to read he continues to live with so much discomfort. I hope being home brings him some relief.

Have a good day everyone. Enjoy your holiday.

Good morning everyone,

Today I did Xtrain Chest/back/shoulders. I am officially tired of this workout even thought I love the music etc... I've been doing Xtrain for over 2 mths now - the longest I've ever done any workout.

Conni - let us know how things go today.

We are low key for easter this year. my DD (eldest) is in New York City for the weekend with her best friend's family. DH is submerged in tax season. Quiet dinner with a few at home tonight.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi Ladies Are we posting weekend workouts on this thread? Just finished another total body KB workout going heavier today with a 25 lbs db for most and using 15 KB for the figure 8's with hold. I may do a HIIT cardio later.

My husband and I went to see the Music Man at the dinner theatre last night. Very good show. Conni your son had the lead in that show didn't he? That's a great part. He must be very talented.

Have a good day everyone.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.