-->cLEAN & tidy........JUST GIMME SOME!!

Kate, I just read last night's posts. I may try to do IMAX3 on Monday -- I am off work, and can catch a nap after!! Re: my little incident, I FELT like I was in the middle of a bad sitcom or something. It was surreal. Not looking forward to doing it all again today. She'd be really really stupid to do it again today...

Work will probably be crazy but only one more crazy day and then Thursday and Friday should be fairly laid back. I am going to try to get in early today -- with all this time I have missed with Collin, I am behind!

W/O IMAX2 }(
B cereal
S apples, string cheese
L grilled chicken and veggies
S banana, Fiber One
D salsa chicken over brown rice :9 <----My family is addicted!
LOTS OF WATER

Hope everyone has a wonderful, wonderful day!!!

By the way, I wanted to mention that my day yesterday, eating-wise, was very good! Breakfast and am snack as planned, had a small piece of cake, lunch out was to a Mexican buffet but I ate a salad with lots of grilled chicken and veggies, lettuce, pico de gallo, and I did add some sour cream and cheese. I figured it was waaaaaayyyy better than french fries! No afternoon snack (still full -- and a little jittery from the court room events!), but dinner was clean as a whistle!

Thanks for all the ~~~WILLPOWER VIBES~~~ :)

:)

Hey Girls!

Didn't get a chance to checkin yesterday. Some checkins are to hard to keep up with:) and I was very busy yesterday. BUT once I learn everyones names, I will be A-O.k

Eating as been good.Alot better then normal. My weight was hovering around 116-118 for quit some time although this weight range is way out of my normal weight. Before DS I weighed 128-130 but shortly after I stopped nursing, it just kept going down. My goal if at all possible was to stay in under 120. But then I creeped up over that. I started lifting heavy weights and i didn't know if that was a huge factor but in the same sense I knew my eating hasn't been perfect and I had resorted back to some of my old ways. The scale creeped up to 122 which isn't a bad number but b/c I lost this extra weight effortlessly, I didn't know how to keep it off and THATS what freaked me out.
I found these cranberry/cashew bars that were high in fibre and they are only 140 cals. They are pretty tasty and they keep me pretty full.

Yesterdays eating was:
B-Steel cut oats/1/2 banana
(then I went to baby group where I had 4 candy!LOL)
S-Cranberry bar and yogurt
D-Lite ceaser salad with chicken breast.

I know this doesn't seem like much but yesterday was super hectic!

Katie** Glad to hear you had a good day eating wise. Sometimes it can be sooo easy to go to the cupboard and poke something in your mouth! LOL

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Whew, I just *finished* or should I say *attempted* IMAX2. I just didn't have it today. I did intervals 1-8 with moderate effort, I just couldn't get my body, and lungs, to cooperate. Isn't it funny how the same workout can kick your butt some days and not others.

Off to my beloved shower, check back at lunch time.

Morning

I really do not want to go to work today. It rained last night and now there is all this slush.

Lori I know what you mean about maintaining your goal weight.Sometimes I think that it is easier to lose weight then to maintain. It's like my body does not want to be that small.

Katie I agree sometimes the same w/o is easy one day and difficult the next.

Today I'm taking a rest, my legs have a little DOMS.
b-egg whites
s-crackers and cheese
l-salmon and veggies
d-??

Good morning girls!

JUst a quick one for me this AM -
Isabel woke up right as I was deciding to go to bed (11) and was up crying so hard until 2:30 that her ear hurt. Guess we've got a trip to the chiro this AM. I felt so bad - there was NOTHING I could do for her. I was massaging her ear with a warm damp washcloth but that was it.

Then at 3 I woke up to the lovely sound of Mufasa trying to PUKE in the Great Room!!! What luck huh? So I let him outside and had to wait for him to quit puking. When he came in I closed him in the garage so if he puked anymore it wouldn't be in the house. Then he preoceeded to WHINE for I don't even know how long.

I am exhausted.
I was going to make and frost V-Day sugar cookie w/ DDs today but after so little sleep last night I don't think I'd have the will power to resist.

A nap will be on the schedule today. THank goodness Wed. is my rest day!

bbl....

Morning clean peeps!

Back to work for me today as well, no more almonds to learn about. It was quite intesting actually. The was the almond board of California, and they are looking at media dietitians to promote almonds, so all the researchers were here. So funny, because we had a huge storm AGAIN!! Like 5 ft of snow, and these poor people had to buy winter coats, lol

Katie, hopefully today will be better for you. Great eating yesterday, the willpower vibes are great, i call on them often myself

Lori, who makes the cranberry bars you like? They sound delish!

Robin, enjoy the rest day, its snowed like nuts here again, so the slush is coming for sure :(

Kate, sorry about the rough night, you need to rest today, take a nap. Heaving dogs is the worst sound ever, i've woken up to many of those..i sympathize

Well, tonight is my trainer. He called last night to meet a bit later, which means getting home later, i'm not happy. Tomorrow i'll have to get up early and workout, i have to do a talk tomorrow afternoon here.

Menu:
B: oatmeal!
s: cc/pp/almonds (i have a 6 pound bag now from yesterday, lol)
L; veg soup, carrots, celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/almond butter (i have a 1 pound tub now...help me)
d: egg white omelette, ezekial, salad, berries
s: yogurt
BBL:
Steph

Good Morning!

I've had a busy morning already and I'm feeling much better. Woke up early; did laundry, some cleaning, exercised, extra stretching, online shopping, breakfast and now I'm here.

Katie, Great job with eating yesterday. Do you think your client will show up today? I agree some days workouts are easier/harder than others.

Kate, I'm sorry you had a rough night. How are DH, Mufasa and Isabel
doing this morning. I'm sorry you don't like Imax 3; that's probably the last time you'll do it this pregnancy; too much jumping. Unless, you do the step only premix. I agree that the music for the wide lunges is not motivating. I did Imax 3 this am; I like it. I think blast 7 is my favorite, well actually I like the majority of the blasts in this.

Steph, I love almonds and almond butter!!!!! Almond butter is so yummy; sending you portion control vibes. What made you decide at 10 that you wanted to be a vegeterian? Have fun with the trainer tonight. Wish I could join you. :)

Robin, Enjoy your rest day. Hope the drive to work went well.

Lori, Yes, please to do tell us the name of those bars.

Jenn, How is the weather your way? It's storming here again. Your DD sounds cute. Are you feeling better today? Hope your day goes well.

Colleen, How is DH feeling? How are you feeling? What workout do you plan on doing today?

My grandmother past away 6 years ago today. She was like a mom to me. I love her and miss her dearly. She was living with us at the time of her passing. We shared so many wonderful times together and I am so thankful for them.

menu
b-shredded wheat, banana, raisins and ff milk
s-protein shake
l-veggie soup, apple, pb
s-ww crackers and lowfat cheese
d-whole grain blueberry pancakes
s-veggies and yogurt

We're making valentine cookies today, too. We make a sour cream based cut out cookie. The recipe is similar to sugar cookies, but you add sour cream.

Have a great day! :)

I'm a believer not a doubter! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone!

I am sick :-( So no workout for me today. I decided to take a sick day so I can rest and get over this cold. All week I wanted to take an afternoon nap but I was at work. Maybe I can get one in today.

Kate, hope you get your nap today so you can resist the cookies
Robin, it is a sheet of ice outside here. I am glad I am not going to work
Katie, glad the willpower vibes helped you yesterday
Steph, good luck with arnold tonight
Lori, I am the opposite of you. I can maintain but I have a hard time losing.
Shirl, glad you are feeling better today. Have fun making cookies :)

I had oatmeal for breakfast but I don't know what I will eat the rest of the day.

Colleen

Hello everybody!

Isabel & I just made the sugar cookie dough and its chilling in the fridge. I'll probably have to wait until Gina gets home to roll them out. She would be super sad if we did that w/o her. I am proud to say I did not eat any dough! Normally I would but I feel bad consuming the raw egg now.

Katie - I hope that lady gets whats coming to her today!

Lori - You need to eat woman!! When you don't eat enough your body goes into starvation mode. The first thing you eat your body stores as fat. Not good!

Robin - Enjoy your rest day. Sounds like its needed...and DESERVED!

Steph - Hope your workout goes good tonight! What is your talk on tomorrow?

Shirl - Death anniversaries can be hard - sorry to hear about that.
Is DS going to get his $$ soon? I've never heard of sour cream cookies...bet they are good! I love the step premix for Imax3. Glad you're feeling better.

Colleen - Sorry you're not feeling good, but glad you get to stay in.

Took Isabel to the chiro and her neck was out really bad. No more pain - yay!

Need to cleanmax so I can barbiemax!

later.......

Kate,

I've wanted to take my children to a chiro but never have. That's great that she's feeling better. What type of manipulation does your chiro use? If you want the cookie recipe, I'll post it..... eventually. I'm not so good at posting recipes. I haven't forgotten about the pizza dough. I used my bread machine last week when I made it, short on time. BBL :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, I can't imagine being w/o my chiro! I used to work there and I saw first hand how little kids who had gone the medical route suffered thru tubes in their ears, etc. when a simple adjustment could've taken care of the problem. My chiros use the "activator" method. It's a little "poker" as the girls call it that gently out your vert. back in place. No twisting, pulling, etc. I tried that a long time ago and it always gave me a headache.

I'm horrible at posting recipes too.:) Would love whatever you can pass on though!

Keeping clean!

We are believers!!!

Hi Kate,
My chiro uses the activator too. He no longer accepts our insurance though. :( I need to find a new one. Yes, we are believers!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Quick check in ladies! Today has proved to be equally as eventful as yesterday, complete with nasty clients with nasty attitudes! And I STILL have to go to court again on that same damn case. She has hired an attorney, who promised me to tape her mouth shut. I will keep you all posted.

Quick lunch, then off for more fun! I was so busy this morning, I was tempted to go pick something up for lunch but that won't help anything. I made time to come home and get my clean lunch in!!

Robin, sorry about the rain/slush!

Kate, sorry about the sick child/lack of sleep!

Steph, sorry about the late night with the trainer!

Shirl, sorry about the chiro/lack of insurance coverage!

Colleen, sorry about the sickness but GOOD FOR YOU for taking a day to recover!!

G'Afternoon all.

It's been a crazy morning. Patients came to the clinic but employees did not. I had to work in the lab by myself, but the good news is a patient brought me Entermens chocolate val-cake. Maybe that is bad news ;-) I can't share it it with my co-workers because they did not come in today. So I'll take it home today. I'm glad it is a small cake.

Sorry you did not sleep well Kate. Mufasa is a big baby, how is his eye.

Have fun with your trainer Steph.

Sorry about your grandma Shirl, maybe you should do something today to remember her, like a buy cupcake and a candle. Or you can read a bible verse or poem and dedicated it to her. My family does this around the holidays.

Feel better Colleen.

My lunch is clean and tidy and it will stay that way...oh no the cake is calling me....HELP
:eek:

Hey Jenn and Steph how was your day today?

Katie let me know how that stupid lady treats you today. She has a lot of nerve.

Robin, you go, make those doc fat :)

Colleen, sorry you're sick, that sucks big. Hope you feel better soon!

Shirl, i love sour cream in baking, i remember thinking it was weird at one point, but its soo yummy!

Today, busy! i was away yesterday, so today is catch up. And Arnold will kill me tonight i think...oh yikes :)
Steph

Katie, Sorry CD (client-drama!) is continuing! Glad you had a goodlunch. It will make the rest of your day go great!

ROBIN!!! Excellent job on the cake!!!

Steph, Don't kill yourself playing catch up. It's so rewarding when you do get caught up though!

Shirl, Our insurance only pays for 10 visits a year so we have to pay the rest out of pocket, but they're so good its worth it to me.

Had a quick power-nap - time for paperwork!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.