--------> TGI (clean & tidy) FRIDAY <--------

So excited!! I'm the bride, and there are only a few days til my wedding!!

Today should be a decent day at work, not too busy. Tonight my mommy is coming to visit, not sure what I am cooking for dinner... Tomorrow morning is my bridal shower, can't wait! I will definitely post some pictures when I get home. Also, we are going to try to paint the living room this weekend -- the color I have picked is ORANGE!

WO today is BM2 cardio, menu as follows...

b cereal
s fruit, 1/2 protein bar
l grilled chicken and veggies
s fruit, 1/2 protein bar
d ???

bbl............

Katie, I love orange! I considered it for our great room but ended up with yellow. If we have a boy he's getting orange in there. Have fun with Mommy tonight and at your shower tomorrow! I hope you get lots of good stuff and that the games are fun! BM2 cardio sounds like fun.

I have a meeting with our attorney about some work issues this AM. He is so great - I'm excited to go. He has a bald shiny head, wears jeans, kicks his feet up on his desk..very cool guy, not stuck-up at all. This evening we have Isabel's preschool graduation - she will be shy and not want to go up to get her "diploma" but Gina promised her she would go up with her! I'll try to get a pic to post.

Tomorrow in the AM is preschool clean up and at 5 is Isabel's 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY! (Bday is on Tuesday) How is my baby turning 4 already!!

I have so much to do today for food for tonight and SAturday and I feel totally disorganized. It will all come together in the end though.

I totally don't know what I'm eating yet - day is too busy to know yet. Hoping for some cardio this afternoon because we'll be home too late tonight. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. My sis that is graduating has to do a Senior Scrapbook and she doesn't scrap, so she's coming over after the graduation tonight to stay up for an all-night scrapping session. Yikes. I'd better get busy!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Kate, busy weekend for you too! I meant to say, I had a dream last night that you went for your ultrasound and this baby was another girl!!

I don't feel hungry this am, so I am going to try to choke down some toast. My workout was okay, my chest and lungs started to hurt. I just am so anxious about wedding stuff in the morning, then I drink coffee which speeds up my heart, then I workout and my heart feels like it is going to beat out of my chest!

Hello to all the other ladies!

Morning

That's funny that you are having a dream about someone else ultrasound Katie....hhhhmmmmm. Just be cafeful Katie I got pregnant during my honeymoon. :D

Gina and Isabel are both going to love their graduation.

Shirl, Colleen, Steph what's up?

Today was a rest day for me b/c the In the Ring KB w/o is really a circuit w/o when I do the combos and intervals (8# med. ball).
So this week i think I did 4 circuits and I'm have major DOMS.}(

menu??
b-egg whites
s-fruits
l-shrimp and veggies
d-Cheat meal YAY!

Katie, I like your dream!! Don't get me wrong - if its a boy I will still be happy but I am such a girly mom and don't feel like I will "know how" to be a boy mom. He'll be able to weight-lift with me though!! We can take turns bench pressing each other! .....Sorry about the anxieties - it will be over soon!!!

Robin, Enjoy your rest day AND cheat meal! Popeye's tonight?! YAY on the DOMS! I had it bad in my chest and shoulders from Muscle Endurance.

Morning peeps!!

what a night! Christian and i went to see the Cure, he held my hand WTH?? It was sad, but ironic, one of our first dates 12 years ago was to see the Cure....
Then on the way home, were in a car accident, and our car (which he's using to leave with today!!) is wrecked. So this morning, he asked if he could stay another week, and i said you were the one who wants to leave, so go! I'm so frustrated, he's just putting it off and off.I must say though, i looked damn ass cute last night :)

Katie, i wish we could come to your shower!! You tummy is excited/nervous i bet. did you register somewhere, i cant remember.

Kate, Your attorney sounds like Harry on Sex and the city!!

Robin, good for you with the DOMS, somethings working! so, what's the cheat meal????

We were pretty badly rear ended last night by an Escalade, so my neck is a bit sore, gonna try to do a premix of HI/Lo knockout tonight, he was supposed to leave today, so its so strange.
B:
egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: corn chowder, veggies, hummus, apple
s: cc/coconut, sprouted flax with gogi's and almond butter (my new fav thing ever)
d: veg stir fry, yogurt i think ( i might have Katie tummy tonight)
Have a great day everyone
Steph

Oh my goodness, Steph! How ironic. I'm glad you're okay, but get yourself to your chiro!!! I only had a sec, need to get Gina to school, bbl....

I'm sorry too Steph but thank God you are ok. I think that DH is scarred to leave. But it is not fair to you. I'm like you, either he stays and try to work it out or he goes.

Quickie post - sorry no time for personals.

I teach my Boot Camp class this afternoon; ballroom dancing tonight with DH.

Steph, I'm sorry about the accident. How are you feeling?

I'll try to check in tonight.

Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hello, what a day, i'm eating lunch at 2pm!

You are all so supportive!
Kate, hopefully today isnt driving you too nuts!
Robin, dont know if i want him to come crawling back. i might be just fine :)
Shirl, you mentioned you and DH were doing ballroom! I think that is so incredible. Enjoy, what an amazing idea, and from what i remember, it was his idea wasnt it!
Colleen, how's your day?
Jenn, same, i'll check later to see how you are, i know you post later than me :), miss you.
BBL
Steph

Steph, So how was the concert, despite the circumstances? Will Christian be staying or is he out? Sounds like he's trying to find a reason to stay. Glad you were a foxy babe last night - let him drool! ....Can you believe I've NEVER seen Sex & the City!? Not going too nuts..DDs are down for a nap!!! yessssssss!!!!!!

Shirl, Have fun tonight! Glad you and DH gets some alone time!

Robin, How's your day?

I need to go take advantage of sleeping kids and get off my butt!

Pretty good day today.

I'm going home and do some food shopping.

We had a bakesale at work sooooo I guess I had my cheat meal (apple pie) :9 :9 but really it was too sweet.

Robin, Don't ya HATE when a cheat isn't what you expect it to be?!

Speaking of cheats.....
Katie, What is your frosting recipe? I like, well actually love mine, but it uses Crisco and I'd rather not use it. Does yours use Crisco or butter?

Hi Everyone,

Not feeling that great so I woke up late, went to work and rushed to get everything done so I could go home. I can't remember the last time I left at 3 on a Friday.

Steph, so sorry about the car accident. Did you get to the chiro today?
Kate, you have a fun and exciting weekend ahead!
Katie, sorry the drama has not improved. Hope Chris is having a better day today.
Robin, apple pie sounds good. Hope it was a satisfying cheat meal.
Shirl, how did your class go?
Jenn, was work better today?

no w/o - not feeling well
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: grilled chicken salad, watermelon
s: mixed veggies
d: probably pizza

Colleen

Colleen, Sorry you're not feeling well. can you rest this weekend or do you have lots to do? Sneding you feel-good vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! Great menu!

I just finished 40 min. of Cardio Fusion. I could've gone longer but I have so much to do. Add a shower to the list now - pee-you!!!:)

Hey ladies, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad day here. The situation has gotten MUCH, MUCH worse. Forgive me for not wanting to get into it. Not that I don't want to share, I just don't have the energy.

Steph, we are registered at your soon-to-be new favorite place, Target! What a bizarre story about Christian and the car accident and all. I wanna know if he left today...

Kate, my frosting recipe also uses shortening. I know what you mean about not knowing how to mother a boy -- I am terrified of ever having a girl for that very reason!

Colleen, feel better.

Shirl, when is your birthday? Happy Birthday, I know it must be soon!

Robin, you have such exciting workouts lately.

I am starving, haven't really eaten today with all the crap going on. I feel awful -- headache, no energy, upset stomach, etc.

Katie, (((((big hug))))) Imagine if RT were this weekend...all the stuff we would have to talk about! Sheesh! Sorry its so bad....I hope you and Chris are on the same page. ....So you use shortening too? It makes the decorating so much easier, but... I hate how you have to SCRUB to get that junk off your hands - imagine what it does to your insides! LOL on scared of having a girl - funny how when you have one gender the other seems so impossible. I hope you can relax tonight. Give your body some food, go to bed early and all will look a little more up in the morning. (((more hugs)))

Thanks for the pep talk, Kate! If RT were this weekend, us girls would be up all night talking about the A$$ HOLES in our lives! I ate dinner at one of your favorites -- Cracker Barrel! I had a biscuit, but NOT a grilled chicken salad like you have. It was carb city tonight -- maybe not the best choice, but it definitely made me feel better. Nothing like Cracker Barrel comfort food!

I hope my mommy lets me go to bed soon. I am physically and emotionally exhausted...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.