------> P90X grads + Nancy -- Memorial Day

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Morning, ladies-

Well, the X is officially OVER! Woohoo! Today I start a BBC/Cathe rotation. I've got Arms & Abs with a DM cardio blast premix on my plate. A&A seems to be the toughest, from what I've heard, so I'm looking forward to a new challenge & some DOMS!

Angie :: I feel good after the X...I did take the final pics and I am pleased with my progress. Though I didn't get ripped and I still have lbs. to lose, I am stronger and went down a pants size. Lost 6.25 overall with some fluctuations throughout the 90 days. I do see greater definition in the shoulders and tris. I didn't follow the eating plan and wasn't consistent in that area, so I do believe I could have seen greater results had I been more strict. But I will give round two a shot at a later time and see what happens then. Would like to burn off some more fat before I do...I don't know how large the Video iPod is, but I'll bet you can get those stats on the Apple website. I keep my Nano strapped to my arm - it's nice and light compared to my previous Mini.

Diana :: thanks! I agree, too - the last month of the X was tough. Love Tony but am ready for a change...Wow, you sat through Pirates twice in one day - that's a time-eater! Good job getting in your workout in between.

Have a great day, everyone! :)
~Cathy :)

Good mornin all

I'd be willing to bet that this is going to be a pretty lonely site today. Oh, how I love 3 day weekends.;-) I'm still drinking coffee and haven't done a thing. I have an X arm workout on tap for today but probably won't get to it until later on this afternoon. I had several drinks last night and completely blew my eating, so I'm still in recovery mode.x( I guess that's what long weekends are for.

Cathy - Wooooohooooo!!!!;-) :) :D Congrats!! Hope you enjoy your new workouts. The BBC workouts are challenging but I haven't really stuck to any of them b/c I don't really like the cardio potions and the music kinda grinds on my nerves. It seems like they have the ONE song and it gets old real quick. I guess I just need to turn down the volume and put on my own music. The A&A w/o is killer on the arms.}( Even though I don't use these a lot, I'm glad I bought them if nothing else, for the strength sections.

Diana - I'm assuming you liked the new pirates movie?:7 I'm thinking that maybe Thurs. night I'll finally go in to see Spiderman 3 - it's free popcorn night and I know I should probably skip the popcorn, but since I go to the movies so infrequently, I'll splurge. It's just not human to go in there, smell the popcorn, and not eat any. }(
I like doing cleanmax with someone else too. My mom sometimes comes over and helps me get all my stuff down in the basement cleaned up. She doesn't do it very often, but when she does, it seems like we get so much accomplished. In fact, I should be heading down there today.....

To anyone else who visits - Have a wonderful Memorial Day and to any service people who visit - Thank you!!!:)

Angie

Angie-
Yeah, it's been a slow posting weekend for us here. Everybody (but us) must be rockin' out this weekend! *lol*

I just finished A&A (Barry - DUDE! - were ya trying to kill me???) and DM cardio blast. Whew! I'm in a puddle over here. Great w/out!

With BBC, I plan on doing the weight workouts and mostly subbing my own cardio - either outdoor runs or Cathe. I tried one of the non-TM cardios (I forget which one) and I thought it was tough, but I'd like some variety in the rotation. It does seem like - of the ones I've tried - it's always the same music.

Well, I'm off to shower. Mmm, all this talk of movies & popcorn is making me crave some. Would it be weird to go to the theater just to get the popcorn & run? :p

~Cathy :)

Hi Ladies,

I finally got in my long cardio:) I did SB/SJP 90min cardio combo. I should do wts today too but I have a more cleanmax to get done.

Cathy-I definitely think the BBC cardio sections are hard. They are short, but definitely not easy.

Angie-hope your enjoying your day!

Off to shower and go rent movies before finishing cleanmax.

Diana

Hi girls

Cathy - LOL!:D I'll bet folks go in to get popcorn all the time. I'm so glad that I don't have a theatre close to me, so I'm not tempted to do that, but Thursday will be a different story....

Diana - Good job on the SB & SJP workouts. Sounds like you've had a productive day.

I sat on my butt and watched Million Dollar Baby and then realized it was 2pm and I still had my jammies on. I started feelin really guilty about not doing anything. So, since then I went thru a pile of papers that I needed to sort thru and did GS BSB and ARX. I just got out of the shower and am waiting for DH to get home so we can take the dog for a walk. I guess I should get something together for dinner too. At least the day wasn't a total wash.

Tomorrow is DM and getting my eating back on track. I see the grocery store has lean cuisine on sale this week so I'd better get in there and stock up. I love the Honey Mustard Chicken ones.:9

DH just got home - so off to walk the dog. Have a nice evening all!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.