>>>>>>>>Weight Watchers..Sun>>>>>>>>

punka274

Cathlete
Morning Girls:)

My eyes popped open at 7:30,so here I am! Im going to go check out yesterdays thread and I'll be back in a bit!

Looks like everybody had a good day yesterday!

Lainie-I agree with Belinda,you may want to stay off your ankle for just a few days,I know its hard to not workout but your body will thank you!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

My DD has a hacking cough and runny nose.She was home friday from school and now my DS is showing signs of it x( ! I hate when my babies are sick! And the medicine makes them act crazy! x( x(

so,sometime today Im doing bm2(i need it).I didn't get my walk in yesterday-I was just tired of saying I "have to" do this or I "have to" do that! So I decied to just watch a movie with my DH instead! It was a good, called "lonely hearts" with Jhon Travolta!It had some scenes that made me cover up my eyes(im a sensitive baby)but it was a good movie!

Whats everybody up to today? I'll be back later!

Good morning girls,

not sure what I am up to today??

Amelia have fun with BM2! BM1 kicked my butt last night:)

BBL!

Belinda

Good morning, everyone.

Today I plan to have a rest day and then tomorrow I'll start another week of just upper body and core workouts.

Amelia, I hope your kids feel better soon! If you're like me you'd rather be sick yourself than have your children sick.

Lori, I like your idea for using a brace and just riding a bike or stationary bike, except that I don't have any kind of bike. We've talked about getting a stationary bike, but haven't done it yet. DH really wants one that is also a rower (and we've only found one online like that) but he's too cheap to spend the money for it. However, we've also been talking about joining our local YMCA, so if we'd do that this week I could go ahead and use the machines over there.

Belinda, how does BM1 compare to BM2? I've done BM2--well, actually only premixes--haven't yet done it all at once--but I haven't done BM1 yet (though I own it).

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Good Morning Ladies!!

Well my planned bad eating day was not so bad at all. Because I was running around like I was giving the party x( I did not get any dirt cake (or any other dessert for that matter). I only got slivers of BBQ, but I did get baked beans and potato salad. :9 It was not as bad as I thought. I really hate when a party is planned an you have to run out and get last minute things. I guess I am too anal retentive; but I make lists to avoid these types of things. I make a to do list, a to get list and then a list to delegate things I can't do. I know that everyone is not like me; but it is just one of my pet peeves. Otherwise the party was nice.

Today will probably just be a walk or kickboxing dvd. I have not decided yet.

Lainie- your dessert sounds wonderful!!!!:9 Sorry to here the ankle still is not cooperating. You may want to try to tie it with an Ace bandage to keep it stablized. That way you can probably at least walk a little for exercise. But of course, seeing a Dr. is best- it has been over a week now hasn't it? You poor thing! Hope it gets better soon!

Amelia- You were up an at it early! Enjoy BM2!!

Belinda- congrats on making more mula at the gargae sale! Good job on BM1 last night.

Cheryl and Lori, hello to you. I hope you have a good day!

Hello to all who come after me!!

Afternoon girls

I ended up doing a 90 min walk/jog instead of bm2! Why?I do all of my workouts in the living room,so in order for me to workout during the weekend my DH has to watch the kids in a bedroom and the thought of him,in a small bedroom with two sick,fighting,whinning kids isn't a good idea!

OH How I look forward to the day when we move out of this very small place and buy our first house...it maybe soon!I want a workout room and I intend on finding a four bedroom house just for that purpose;-)

Lainie-I wish I was sick instead of them! My little guy has to do breathing treatments and if you can imagine a two year old trying to sit still for that....x(!

Kim-I wasn't too bad on my cheat day either! I had a fast food burger and chillie cheese frie}(...but that was it,LOL!(ok,and a macadamion(sp) nut white choc cookie;-)) Thanks for the link...I keep forgeting to pick up her book,she is suppose to be coming out with a recipe book in janurary! I may just wait and purchase it.

Hey to Cheryl,Belinda,Nancy,Lori,Robin,and everybody I missed!

Well,my kids need me so I'll try and be back later! Have a good weekend everybody! YEAH,one more day!

Hi, everyone! Where's Lori today?

I did C&W. Loved it! Now I'll be humming Buttercup for the rest of the day.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.