(=:~~~>STS 6 month alumin<~~~:=)

Good morning!
Well the house is still a mess but it is a more controlled one..haha
I could not take all the dust so I had to do some light cleaning yesterday and organized some of the tools. I even rearranged a little but the major arranging will be when everything is done. I do love it though, when you get to use something in a different way and it seems to change everything.

Now I am getting into design mode...Which by the way I am no too good at but I am stealing ideas from magazines and other place and believe it of not DH is getting bit by the bug a little. He is really proud of how the floors are tuning out!
So we still have a busy day today, although it is not going to be tough, it will be a lot of running and doing. We have to got to the grocery store and hardware store. Try to get the living room set back up since we are done in here. Move dh 1995 huge stereo out of the house since I am tired of looking at it :D:rolleyes:. Of course I have to make granola today too and laundry.
Maybe that's it:eek:

Jo-Dh or you don't sleep walk , do you? I have seen videos of people who take ambien doing some weird stuff! Maybe you should check the freezer for you bra!LOL That is really weird and I hate it when that happens! Esp. when you can visualize the last thing you did with it!
If the pain is caused by the gall bladder, what then? Will you have to have surgery? <--ughh Hope not!

Cendrine-Well dh nor I would ever make it in your neighborhood! LOL The dog collar is still hanging on the fence from when I bathed the dogs...uhhh when was that? hahaha I am sure they would hate the tractor under the carport too! <---I am not a big fan of it myself...Maybe I should send DH a letter on that one! LOL
Isn't google amazing. It seems to be there when you need it. When the car would not go into drive, dh googled that and fixed it and now it has saved yall from probably thousands of $'s worth of damage since it would have taken yall a while to realize what was going on. The kids today are growing up in a whole new way thanks to the internet!

Kim-Can't wait to hear about the trip to the states. Was this the big girl bus trip you have been talking about?

Have a great Day!!!

Good Morning Girls!

I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday and DH was late. I almost woke him up to tell him to get going when I realized it's Sunday! Also, I never get up before him, so if he's still in bed with me that means he's late! He's like you Rachel, wants to be up early to take advantage of the day! He usually gets up at 5:15. Now I'm sitting here having coffee planning to go do Step Moves (I think). As I said the other day, I need to get back to a structured program...today would be a good day to start that. Now that I mention it, maybe I'll go look at rotations before I workout. ;):)

Cendrine, interesting story about the termites. Who'd a thought? And now have you seen the news about the bed bug infestations? That's enough to make your skin crawl! It makes me glad I'm not traveling any more! :D Sounds like your house is going to look brand new again! LOL! I took your suggestion and used a heating pad a little last night. Not sure if it helped but so far this morning it's not as bad. But I do think the antacids are helping some.

Rachel, sounds like you and I are similiar on design modes! I'm not too good at that either. Lots of times I know what I want but can't figure out how to put it together! I bet whatever you do though will look spectacular! I can visualize the dog collar on the fence and the tractor in the carport! Have I been to your house before? LOL! Oh my gosh and isn't google the best? I've solved several problems because of google...but I also have a GF that's a bit of a hypochondriac and I think google has helped her develop many serious illnesses! LOL! The good and the bad of information! Oh, and if I have a gall bladder problem, I think they can give me medicine...I dunno!

Oh my gosh, our resident giant woodpecker just showed himself outside my window! He's beautiful but very annoying. Giant red mane on his head...a true woody woodpecker!

Okay, I'm going to go look at rotations. Sounds like we all have granola on the schedule today! TTYL!

Oh, I forgot to up date you guys on PT. So here's the deal. I have more pain but it's more localized so they think that's good and that means it's healing. Really? Anyway, they added a couple more tube exercises for me to do. The interesting thing is I can do all the exercises without any problem or pain. I just still can't do certain movements without pain and it wakes me up if I roll on my arm at night. (It didn't give me any problem cleaning house yesterday! ;))

Okay, NOW I'm going to go look at rotations!

It's me again! :D I couldn't decide on a rotation and I could have sat all morning trying to figure out what rotation to do so I just went and did Imax 3. I was only going to do 1-5 and then do weights, but instead I did 1-3 and 6-10. I always suck at #4, and #5 is my least favorite and I had energy! So, anyway, did 8 intervals and then did my own creative shoulders, triceps and biceps workout to start easing myself back into weights. Except for MM a couple weeks ago, I really haven't done any weight work for like 6 weeks or something since this shoulder issue really got going. I felt it today but it felt soooooo good!

So there...now I'm off to the shower and ready to get busy!

For a sunday there are a lot of posts here already....LOL!

I got the granola going in the dehydrator, smells good already and made a healthy whole wheat coconut brownie for later today. Then I got sidetracked organizing my favorites (webistes in favorites) it's always a mess in there and I can't find anything I'm looking for, in this case I was looking for cake ideas for Ds' birthday party. I think I am going to make a yoda cake... I told myself after doing dd's cake that I was going to have to stop doing such fancy stuff, but when I saw the yoda, it made me want to do it...:rolleyes: Luckily Ds' birthday is a couple of months away, so I have plenty of time to plan it all out and practice if necessary...

Jo, I hope your exercises will help heal your arm, and great job on Imax3! I haven't done that one in ages, because I find it really hard. this week I am going to tackle 4d split , sub the cardio with walking and light weights. I'm looking forward to doing that set!

Rachel, how fun that you get to rearrange and that you have such nice results in the one room already! I'm another one of those who steals ideas for decorating.... I am not very good at creating from scratch....But no one said we had to reinvent the wheel, right?

Well, I'm not sure what else I'm gonna do today, but it will probably be lazy stuff.... LOL

I haven't said this in a while, I really enjoy you guys and chatting with you all!

Kim, I can't wait to hear about all the stuff you came home with! LOL¨Which reminds me, I better get going on the christmas present planning so I can be ahead for a change too!

Your right Cendrine, there are a lot of posts. LOL
Then when I went to click on ours I realized I misspelled alumni:eek: Oooops! Oh well right!

Well we did not get too much accomplished today. Which is quiet alright since we have a hard day of starting the bedroom tomorrow. Dh has been looking forward to the movie "The Expendables" since he heard about it a yr ago so we had to go see it. It has all his boy hood heroes :rolleyes:! So we did that and had pizza at lunch. I was good, I only had 2 pieces and then a huge salad. All in all it has been a good day.

Jo-How weird that you have a resident wood pecker. We do to! Ours is the smaller red headed wood pecker and he comes to eat our dog's food. He is here every day so we named him...Roger! haha
I have not done IM3 in forever. Maybe I can work that one in. I can not even remember it.
At least they are saying you are healing. That is a good thing!

Cendrine-My favorites are in bad shape too. Every time I go there to delete stuff I get side tracked looking at all the recipes I have on there that I want to make but always forget about.
The yoda cake sounds like fun for ds. Then you will have so much to choose from for the theme. You know they have star wars stuff like crazy. That's something your dh will love too probably. LOL
And I love chatting with yall too. I talk about yall all the time to DH. He knows yall all by name! :D

Lazy stuff from here on out for me too.

TTYT

I'm back again! I know I'm posting crazy today! Blame me! :eek: Yes Rachel, we are Alumins! LOL! I didn't even notice!

They mystery is solved!! The bra has been found! Are you ready? It was with DH's socks! I think he was on the phone when he was putting stuff away and grabbed it with his dark socks by accident and stuffed it in his drawer! Or...the story I like best is that the poltergeist put it there!

Cendrine, a yoda cake would be so fun! I bet ds will love that! You are the queen of baking I tell ya! I can smell your granola...oh wait a minute, that's mine! I'm going to put some dryed cranberries and bananas in with it this time. Just a few, not too many!

Rachel, Woody, in previous years (only a few times this year), would peck on the metal part of the chimney at 5:45 every morning. I would get so mad at him! I would have to get up and shoo him away and sometimes go back to bed and sometimes say "oh well" and get up and workout! He's a pesky one!

Everyone's been talking about that movie, The Expendables, but we'll probably still wait for it to come out on DVD. Unless it's something like the Bourne movies...or Avatar, we never make it to the theater! LOL! Oh, but some girls and I are going to go see Eat, Pray, Love. Did any of you read the book? I read it when it first came out and really enjoyed it so I do want to see this movie. And, I know there's no way DH will go see it at the theater without some murder! LOL! :eek:;):D;)

Okay, check out this boat. This is in Port Ludlow which is a short ferry ride and across a bridge from me -- well, I'll just say it's in the sound!

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Boat-caught-up-on-rocks-near-Port-Ludlow-101261309.html

Lastly, I, too enjoy chatting with everyone! I talk about you guys too with my DH and he knows you all my name too! Except he can't keep it straight who lives in what part of the country!

Told you to go check with Dh....LOL!:rolleyes: this is too funny! And wow on the boat pic, that looks wierd, I hope they get it afloat again without damage! Cranberries and bananas sounds good!

And my healthy brownies turned out so good, dh told me to go share it with you gusy (as you can tell, he knows about you and our fun chats):D

So here is the recipe including my little changes:

Chocolate-Coconut Brownies
2/3 C coconut oil (liquid)
2 eggs (organic, free-range)
1/3 C unsweetened applesauce
1/3 C agave
1 tsp. vanilla
¼ C water
1 C Sucanat (a non-refined sugar cane)
1¼ C whole-wheat flour, finely ground (soft white wheat is best)
1 C shredded coconut
6 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1½ tsp. baking powder (the no-aluminum variety)
¼ tsp. sea salt
optional: ½ C walnuts or pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Blend the eggs, water, Sucanat, applesauce, agave, vanilla, and coconut oil and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour the batter into a greased 9x9” pan and bake 35 minutes Cool and
cut into squares.

I made the recipe with a couple of handfuls of chopped 80% dark chocolate and baked for 25 min because I do not like my brownies dry at all, not even remotely dry...LOL With the chocolate chunks and the moistness it is very dangereous.... Try it out next time you need a treat!

Rachel, I had not even noticed the spelling of alumni until you said something.... LOL! I'm glad you had a good rest today!

We're home and very tired. This wasn't the all girl bus trip that is in September. DH decided that I always go on the bus trip and he and the kids are missing out:rolleyes: so I did a similar trip with them but with a little less shopping and a little more swimming.

We went to Minneapolis which is a 8 hour drive from here! So quite a trek. DD's birthday was on Saturday and we went to American Girl for lunch. Of course one of her dolls came with us:D, it was very cute.

Spent way too much money but DH and the kids got lots of new clothes and lots of new stuff for the house. I didn't really shop for me I'll do that in a few weeks when I go.

I'll have to catch up tomorrow as I'm exhausted and have to unpack and get ready for work tomorrow. I have pics of American Girl and the house to post when I get a chance.

Good morning!
Just a quick post for me for now but I will be back later with the details of the day.

This morning I did S&H chest and back. That one was supposed to be on Saturday but I skipped it. Then I felt so good, I checked the schedule and today was supposed to be Step Blast so I did the 31 min. add on premix. I am feeling great today!

I have granola going and have started disassembling the bedroom so I better be off!

BBL for personals too. Have a great day. Glad you made it back Kim!

Welcome back, Kim! I had to laugh when you said dh wanted to come along on a trip! Sounds like you guys had a good time! I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Rachel, good luck with the bedroom today and wow on adding on the cardio! A little rest does you good!

I did steady state treadmill today, tomorrow I am tackling 4ds weights (the back/chest, shoulder ones and then Thursday will be bis/tris and legs. I really like the 4ds production, so this should be enjoyable!

Hey Jo!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted you to know I'm here but I'll be back to post more later. I did Meso 1 Disc 3 LEGS today! Mama mia! I'll be feeling that one!

Welcome back Kim!!!

Hi Rachel and Cendrine!

Cendrine, thanks for that recipe! It's looks deeelicous! :D So how is your back feeling overall? No problem on the long walks? You must feel so good to get back to 4DS and other Cathe workouts!

Kim, your drive to MN is just a hair shorter than our drive to MT so I can appreciate long time in the car! LOL! Can't wait to hear more but sounds like you got your exercise in!

Rachel, sounds like a high energy day for you! Hope the rest of the day went as well as your workout! Sounds like you were headed for a highly productive day.

Nothing much to report. I am having my ultrasound tomorrow morning at 11:30 so maybe then I'll know what's going on!

TTYL!

Goodness you ladies have been busy;) I'm not sure if I'll be able to comment on everything.

I posted some pictures of the house and dd at American Girl on her birthday.:D

Here's a quick trip report. We left right after work on Thursday and drove to Fargo, North Dakota (3.5 hours) the kids had a great time in the hotel pool until 11 pm. Up early and on the road (the kids fell asleep in the car!). Got to Alberville, Minnesota by late morning. Albertville has a huge outlet mall for shopping. All the high end stores have clearance/outlet centres. DH bought himself tons of clothes, he really needed stuff and he was very impressed with the super low prices. I've been there before with the girls but he hadn't. The kids were great shoppers and we got lots of back to school clothes,.

Then we drove into Minneapolis and hit the Cheesecake Factory for supper as ds had heard about them and wanted to try one. Then in the evening we went to "Waterpark of America", the largest indoor waterpark in the USA. Of course when we went to the hotel they had to swim even more:rolleyes:

The next day was dd's birthday:D:D We spent the morning at IKEA at bought lots of things for the new house. Then we went to the Mall of America where dd and I went to American Girl for lunch. So very cute! The dolls eat at the table with you and the doll was served ice cream and lemondade. DD had birthday money from grandma and she had a blast shopping afterwards. Her doll got a wheelchair:rolleyes: (for only $30:rolleyes::rolleyes:) In the afternoon the kids went on rides in the amusement park in Mall of America and some more shopping. DS is becoming a little fashionable teen!! He discovered all these trendy stores that he sees on tv that we don't have. Then of course more swimming back at the hotel.

Up early Sunday and drove the 3.5 hours back to Fargo, ND where we had lunch and stopped a Scheel's sporting good store where they had some of Cathe's equipment! I bought the mat to put on the step! Then a stop at the Target store for school supplies and home we came. No difficulties at the border. Lots of driving, kind of whirlwind and everyone said they had fun!

Going to start a new post.

Jo LOL on the saga of the bra. I just finished reading the weirdest book. It was a Irish book about a lady who's friend had gone missing when they were 10 years old. When she grew up she became a private detective that specialized in looking for missing persons. Then she becomes lost and enters a new dimension where all lost people and items go. It was like the Twilight Zone, once you go there you can't go back and everyones missing socks and stuff as well as all the missing people are there. Very strange book.

The Montana pictures look beautiful! Good luck on the ultrasound tomorrow!

Rachael You are sure energetic this morning! I'm sure glad that you got to go to the funeral and it sounds like you got some comfort from attending. I sure hope we get to see pictures of the floor when you're done! What hard workers you guys are working on your time off! The girl time in the hot tub under the starts sounds wonderful!

Cendrine Well what a busy househould you have going there! I'm sure you'll be glad when it's all over. Good for you and the kids for working on school stuff at the hotel instead of getting distracted! That's very interesting about the gated communities, I didn't know they worked like that. It's guess it's kind of good so who is the one that sends out the letters, some kind of management firm? I'm sure your ds would love the Yoda cake! How neat to have a mom that knows how to much such fun birthday treats!

Okay, I really should go get some housework done. All these weekend trips are fun but I feel like the house is a diaster and I miss my workout routine!!

Wow Kim what a great whirlwind weekend!! I got a laugh over the wheelchair for the doll! I read that twice to make sure I read it right but your rolling eyes says it all! ;):D Glad you didn't have any border issues with all the stuff you bought and DH made a haul huh? Hope you all enjoyed the Cheesecake Factory. I haven't been to one in a long time but there's one nearby. And my goodness! LOOK at your house? It's taking shape! You must be thrilled! And that picture you must have looked at from MT is old. I'm still waiting for DH to give me my recent pictures to post! :(

Okay you guys, I finally got some pictures from DH! I created an album called Summer Fun 2010. Go look. They are all from Montana except the two kayak pictures which were taken a month ago at Lost Lake here in Washington.

Good Morning!
Sorry I did not get back yesterday but we worked on the br till 9 and then I was wiped out! DH wanted to try and get it to where we would be able to move the bed back in today. We are camping out on the mattress in the dining room. I slept fine!:D I think he might be pre-thinking about tomorrow morning though. Today is a scheduled rest day for me ( thank goodness) but tomorrow I will be making noise early and I think he wants the solitude of the br! LOL
So today it is finishing up the last of that floor and then putting the house sort of back in order. Then we trim out the mud room. The only flooring left will be that in the gym room. Them dh can take a break and let me handle things for a while! I know he has been stressing about the while thing even though I knew it was all going to be great!

Cendrine-Thanks for posting the recipe! Those look great. They must have been delicious if dh wanted you to post them! haha Are you just doing the weight portions of the 4DS or the cardio too? I am so happy you are getting to a place where you can do weights more comfortably.

Jo-I love love love the new album. When this is all done I am going to have to try and make one for yall. I have a very similar pic of me in a kayak from our little trip. I am a fan of all the wildlife too. I had to laugh at you caption that dh's eyes were open...He must have just been so happy then! LOL
Did you find a rotation or are you just winging it still?
I hope the ultrasound provides some answers!

Kim-OMG...Did yall take a U-Haul to bring back all the stuff?LOL I love it that dh wanted yall to take a family trip! My dh is a lot like that. He only goes shopping once in a great while and when he does, he gets everything he needs for the next 3yrs!:rolleyes:
I knew once they started on the building portion of the house that it was going to go a lot quicker. They really get them up fast around here too. I bet the whole family is excited about the progress!
Dd looks like she really was enjoying herself at American Girl! What a great place for little girls! Too funny on the wheel chair! I see lots of injuries in her dolls future! LOL

OK off to start the day with a good stretch!
TTYL
Oh I forgot to mention that a cold front is coming...we are going to be 94 by the weekend...Buuurrrrrr! Better get out the jacket!

Ok guys, it is in the 90s here and the guys just painted the front doors and they need to be open to dry.... meaning I don't have the ac on and flies are getting in the house....:mad: I sound downright spoiled right now, don't I....LOL!

Jo, those pics are awesome! It is super rewarding for me when I can take pictures myself that look just like the ones on a professional website! You guys saw a lot of wildlife for nice pics!

Kim, I was wondering too how you lugged everything back home! LOL! I noticed the sold sign on one of your house pics. Very important detail! LOL You must be so excited to see the progress! I'd be getting antsy. I bet it helped to get some stuff for the house! I was just at Ikea yesterday and got a clothes stand for dd. The kids have a whole bunch of dress up stuff but forget about it because it is all stuffed in a trunk, so now it's out haning invitingly for her to access. (she is the dress up queen, ds didn't do it too often) She also has a hanging shelf thingy hanging from the bar where she can see and store all her tiaras and necklaces, rings, purses etc...LOL Such a girl!
You know the people who send the letters about removing dead bushes and such in our community are payed by us... I hate to say. There is an association fee, it takes care of the gardeners doing the grass and trees along the streets, keeping the gates in working order, cleaning the streets, even maintaining the pool, it's a monthly thing and I am sure they pay whoever is hired to write those letters from that fund as well, wonder how much money you earn snooping around the neighborhood to see who is not following the rules....:rolleyes: But it could be worse, my friend lives in a community that was not even gated and they got ticketed for parking on the street and not the drive way....Where these people come up with those rules I don't know....
Your dd looks so sweet and fun in the picture! What was the menu like? I didn't know there was an American Girl restaurant! (I guess dd is still too small to be into American Girl right now) I'm sure I'll learn about it soon.

Rachel, I hope for both of you that you get the bed back into the bedroom, it is so much nicer to have things where they belong! 4DS went well today, I'm only doing the weight protion, I'm too scared still to do any hops or jumps, and of course I use much lighter weights than Cathe. But I'm ok with that. Unfortunately I did somethig weird non workout related that made my back act up some. I hope it's only short term!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.