==Melters..It's the Weekend!===

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I slept until 6:00 am today and feel like half the morning is gone already! DH was nice enough to get the dogs out of the room at 4:00 so I could sleep in.:)

No workout today, it's my rest day. I have a pedicure/and wax this morning, then need to do errands and get ready for my trips.

Who will start the thread while I'm gone? We need a volunteer!

Shannon:
Please be careful with your calf! You don;t want to be really put in a place where you can;t even walk.. :(

Shelley:
yep it was pretty yucky here yesterday weather wise..it seems ok now however I have not gone out in it yet. Your boss sounds like an ok guy..is he?

Tneah:
Did you end up doing KPC? Candance is another I-Train instructor? do you like her better than Grace? Please keep us updated on the book being published etc.

Leanne:
Cudos on the weight loss! :) I go to Dallas next week for 5 days, back one day and off to Mexico for 6 days.. Although I am looking forward to the nice weather, I am already homesick..:( Just give "Aunt Flo" a push out the door! LOL

Robin:
Good to hear you are doing well..if it's going to be nasty weatherwise, it might as well be while you are home! lol...what are you knitting?

Lainie:
Good for you for shopping and getting clean and healthy food!

Take care... I'm off to eat and get pampered for a couple of hours!

Deb
;-)

Happy Saturday, Melters!

Deb - Yay for sleeping in! Doesn't it feel great? I hope you enjoy your rest day. Pampering yourself is a good thing. :7

Well, last night I took an unplanned rest day. My calf was just bothering me too much. And then I went to bed at 8 p.m.! I got 10 hrs of sleep last night. But oddly enough, I still feel wiped out.

I'm not sure what workout I'll do today. It won't be cardio, and it won't be legs. Just walking the dog this morning bothered my calf. I made an appointment with my orthopedist for this Wednesday.

I guess I'll really focus on clean eating!!!

Hi to everyone else... I can't make any promises, but I hope to check in later to see what you all are up to. Have a great day.

Morning melters. I got on the scale this morning sans nasty ace bandages. I'm down a couple pounds from pre-surgery. Now I just have to keep it off!

Deb, I was wondering the same thing as you about who would start us off! We'll miss you and the furry alarm clocks. I'm thinking of getting a pedicure before we go to the Caribbean. I've never had one and am kind of afraid of showing my ugly, virgin toenails to a stranger.

Shannon, I hope you aren't coming down with the creeping crud that is going around. Poor DH still has a nasty cough and feels wiped out after being out of bed for an hour.

I've done my knee exercises and icing. We are planning on driving over to visit DS for the day. It's about a 90 minute drive. I don't know what we'll do. Maybe a movie. Thank goodness the Hannah Montanna movie is sold out through the weekend. DS likes all the Disney baby-divas.

Morning Melters!

Deb - I'll do my best to get us started while you're gone, but we'll sure miss you! Enjoy your pampering and how nice of DH to take the dogs away so you could sleep in!

Shannon - 10 hours of sleep? Wow! I hope you're not getting sick :-( Take care of that calf.

Robin - yay for being down 2 lbs! Are you counting the sleeps until your vacation? I've never had a pedicure either. I have incredibly ticklish feet and worry that would be detrimental. Have fun with Tris!

Today is a busy one for me. I got up and took the dogs out and then proceeded to shovel out the end of the driveway, which took me almost an hour. The snow was like big stones... very heavy. My elbow isn't so happy with me. I cleaned the cars off some too. I don't think I'll manage any other workout today because we're off and running to Sophie's lessons, then I have friends coming over for a visit late this afternoon. I'll see how I feel this evening.

Okay, I've blathered enough. I'm off to make brownies!

Morning ladies!

Deb, I think your dogs are sending 'early morning vibes" to Georgie! He woke me up at 6:00am this morning, not good cause we didn't get to bed until midnight.x( We stayed up watching season 1 of "Damages". Its pretty good actually. Enjoy your pampering today, it makes me want to schedule a pedicure myself! I could really use that foot massage today.We will miss you so much, have fun traveling. You sound like you are a homebody--so am I! I have been known to get 'weepy" after being away from the homefront for too long. I am a terrible traveler. But you will have a great time.:)

Robin, you haven't ever had a pedicure??:eek: My dear, you are missing out on one of lifes little affordable pleasures. Get thee to a salon ASAP! Its heaven on earth, the only "pampering" I actually allow myself. I hate getting my nails done, and will not let anyone wax me, but rub my feet and paint my toenails pretty? Ahhh....congrads on the pounds lost.Just concentrate on getting that knee back in order, the pounds will take care of themselves.;)

Shelley, another pedicure virgin??:eek: For heavens sake women, go, go! I have 'tickle feet" too, but I promise you get over it after they start rubbing your feet and you practically fall asleep.;) Sounds like your day is fun filled, except for that blasted snow! Why isn't your SO digging you all out with your elbow being sore and all?:) I want some of those brownies...:9

Shannon, You might be fending off the sickies today, which is why you needed more sleep and still feel wiped. You have been working out pretty hard, and battling this calf injury, I prescribe a pedicure and a long nap for you today!:7

I was informed last night that we have over 15 people coming all day and into the evening Monday, so am in "planning" mode this weekend. I order bagels and lox for the breakfast, and then pizza from a local place, set up the large dining room table with seasonal decor-I chose to do the Valentines Day thing with red, white and pink, lots of little bowls of M&M's and chocolates and nuts for snacking. Its gonna be a crazy day for sure, then the graphics guys will stay the reminder of the week....sheesh. I need some "sweetheart time" with DH. Hopefully tonight we can well, you know.;) Its sad when you have to literally plan that sort of thing!

I did the gym thing yesterday. Ugh,it was okay, but I just am not there anymore, I missed my Cathe and the gals! I did back and abs and then my cardio, the gym does offer more variety with the cardio machines though.

My diet thing is driving me nutso, I find it painful to grocery shop for yummy stuff, and want to snack in the evenings now but cannot, beyond my evening protein shake...boy its only been two weeks, I am such a baby
:p

Ok, hi to all I missed and BBL...time to get busy!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I'm in the middle of Clean Max and Laundry Max right now, and after I finish I'll do some cardio. I also ordered the Yoga Body Beauty DVD with Ana and Ravi, and it showed up yesterday, so I may try to squeeze that in. I'm so glad that I can get the vacuuming done early; DH usually sleeps in until about noon on the weekends, but today his gaming group met early. With him out of the house, I can get all the cleaning finished, and not have to wait until he's up.

Tneah -- Georgie is so cute in your new avatar! It sounds like you have such a busy couple of days ahead of you. I'm glad that the gym was alright yesterday; will you be doing there twice a week to do legs? And you boat will be back in SD soon? It'll be fun to grab lunch when you're out here! We actually just booked a really quick visit to Vegas for next weekend so we can see Spam A Lot. It'll be a really fast trip, though, but it should be a lot of fun!

Shelley -- It sounds like that snow shoveling yesterday and today was a workout in itself! Can you send some brownies my way? Yummmmm!

Deb -- Glad you got to sleep in a bit! We'll miss you the next couple of weeks!!! Will you be able to check in at all? Do you like being gone that long? Hope you enjoy the pedicure!

Robin -- Glad that you're feeling better, but sorry to hear that DH is still so sick! Will you be alright to sit for such a long drive and a movie? Don't overdo it!

"Hi" to everyone else who hasn't checked in! I'll BBL!

Shannon -- I'm so sorry that your calf is bothering you again! It sounds like a good idea to go back to the Dr. next week to get it checked out.

Hi guys..

Back from the pedicure ( sighs with pleasure...). and also some errands. DH and I went for Indian food for lunch. Not real clean but filling for sure!

Well I have to be in the minority here with the BSN Lean Dessert protein powder. I mixed it with water/ice in my Osterizer blender and it didn;t dissolve 100% was lumpy and I had scrape it off the sides of the blenderx( . It was pretty gross.. not liking the texture or flavor too much either. I think I will try the blend with skim milk and freeze it to eat with a spoon. Maybe this will be good. I think I will sick with my GNC brand, especially since I just bought 6 pounds of it!

We have our annual dog club awards dinner tonight. DH and I don't get any awards because we haven't shown the dogs in years, but we are still involved in the club and we go to see others dogs/handlers get their awards.

Tneah: is that Georgie in your avatar? I can's see him.. :+ time to get the reading glasses! sorry my pooches are sending wake up vibes to him..

Shannon:
I think walking the dog was a good workout for you today.

Robin:
Get the pedicure especially if you are going away someplace warm..it makes you feel so good when you see those pretty toes while you are sitting at the pool or on the beach relaxing...the person doing the pedicure is a professional, they don;t care what your feet look like, this is their job... and they have seen it all!

Shelley:
You must stop the shovelling! This cannot be good for your elbow.. see above for the pedicure rant! I copied down a low fat brownie recipe from someone on this site...have not tried them yet, and would not try with company before trying on my own:

Reg brownie mix
Replace eggs and oil with 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
Use the same amount of water called for
Bake in 9" square pan for 30-35 min.

Leanne:
What type of "gaming" does DH do? It sounds like you have a busy day planned. I will not have access to the internet at all, only work e-mail using my Blackberry in Texas, then nothing after that. I will purchase a phone card in Mexico to keep in touch with DH.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far!

Deb

Hi all,

I just finished doing Christi Taylor's Still Steppin' workout from her Fantastic Four DVD -- and it was so much fun!! I know that TK loves her, but does anyone else have this DVD? I bought it several months ago from Deep Discount, but I had been putting off doing it since I was worried about learning some new choreography. She breaks it down so well and so clearly that it was a piece of cake to learn the routine -- and it was a hard workout! I'll definitely be pulling it out again soon!

Deb -- Glad you had fun at your pedicure! I always just do my toes myself, but should try getting them done by a pro. Oh, we'll miss you since you won't have internet access! At least you can stay in touch with DH while you're gone. Like Tneah, I get homesick if I'm away too long. Do you get that way, too? My DH actually plays Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) with two different groups. Have you heard of it? I like to tease him that he's a super dork, but, then again, so am I!;-) He also has his high school classroom set up so that some of his students come in at lunch everyday to play video games, and sometimes they'll get together to have video game parties on the weekends. He's a big kid in a lot of ways!:)

I've been having a busy Saturday and it isn't over yet. I got my car inspected and an oil change, did lots of laundry, went to an orthodontic consultation, and just finished the weights part of 4DS BC. My biceps and triceps are a bit shaky--I lifted heavier than ever!

Now we're getting ready to go to Johnny Rockets for dinner (uh oh--will try to be good).

Tomorrow I'll do some cardio to make up for only doing the weights of the workout today. I might just take a brisk walk, since that'll be o.k. for my knees.

Hope to BBL for personals but not sure yet.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

OK, Can I cry? I am really struggling with the diet/exercise thing...still. My DH says I am making myself nuts with it. I am. But its only been two weeks, surely I can stick it out for 12 right?

I love food, I love exercise, I hate them both right now. I cannot go into a grocery store and shop without going mentally nuts over the things I cannot eat (things I wouldn't eat anyway, but because I cannot now, everything looks so delicious!)

I cannot even have grapes or celery sticks while watching TV at night, so I have been chewing sugar free gum like mad.

Exercise used to be fun, it still kinda is, but all I think about is getting and keeping my heartrate up at a certain level. Sheesh. Whats wrong with me anyway? Somewhere I hear Shannon tsk, tsking me! And I mean that in a good way darlin!

OK enough. Either your "in or your out" right? I think breaking bad habits like drinking wine almost every night, eating too many sugary treats, and stuff, plus alot more carbs then I eat now is hard. Its only been 2 weeks, and it takes at least a month to develop new habits and break old ones right? I could care less about the vino, but I really miss my carbs, I get some, but not alot like I am used to.

I am sorry you guys, I so don't want to be the whiner around here, i did this to myself after all!

:7 :7 Hope everyone is having a super duper day!

See how self absorbed I am? I didn't even say hi to Lainie and Leanne! Hey ladies, enjoy Johnny Rocket (that sounds like a sex toy by the way:) ) and Leanne, glad you had a fun workout!

Oh, Tneah! I'm so sorry that you're having such a tough time with this!!! Have you tried talking to your trainer about this to see what he says? Honestly, babe, you look fantastic in your photos, and it really doesn't seem like you need to lose any weight at all!! I truly, truly mean that!

Can you talk to him about making the eating program less strict so that perhaps you don't lose weight so quickly, but can enjoy your carbs and some little treats like the wine? I've been tracking calories for months on a free website, and the weeks that I stick to my 2100 calories (which is actually a lot since I'm short -- not even 5'4"), I always lose a pound a week, even when I have treats like a Skinny Cow ice cream at night or some dark chocolate. As soon as I go over 2100 calories, then I put on weight or stay the same. Perhaps your meal plan is too strict, especially considering how much you're exercising. Can you email or call him about this???? It's so hard not to obsess about food when you're denying yourself!! Sending you huge {{{HUGS}}}!!!

Tneah - I agree with Leanne. Life isn't worth living without a little treat now and then and depriving yourself completely is just setting yourself for all those cravings! I can't believe you've made it two weeks. I wouldn't have lasted two minutes! Sending you big {{{hugs}}} and encouragement!

Hi, all you Melters. Sunday has arrived.

I'm baking bread today, so the house should smell wonderful! Yesterday I used the 4DS upper body premix, but I skipped through so I just did back, shoulders and biceps. Today I will do chest and triceps. And then I'll do the same muscle groups Mon. and Tues, using the Gym Styles. I added abs to that, plus a stretch. I felt fairly worked out, but of course my poor little heart didn't get any cardio, and my butt didn't get any squats! x( Hopefully Wednesday the doc will give me a little more leeway than I'm giving myself. Keep your fingers crossed.

Robin - congrats on the post-surgery melting. Did you try a bike ride yet? How did it go? I don't think I'm getting sick. Just tired of the grind, you know? And besides, Aunt Flo is on the way, which always makes matters worse.

Shelley - thanks for volunteering to start the thread while Deb is gone. And you should be ashamed of yourself for all that shoveling. You do know your arm will never get better that way, don't you?

Tneah - I'm a real homebody too (and a pedicure virgin). Home is just a good place to be. Why on earth are 15 people invading your house? Yikes. And yes, I'm tsk-tsking you... in a good way, of course. ;) I know this sort of thing takes a lot of discipline, but please don't stress yourself out over it, okay? You don't want to end up like you felt when you were competing.

Leanne - did you get to try the yoga DVD? I did a Classical Stretch routine yesterday and really enjoyed it.

Deb - I'm glad you enjoyed the pedicure! How were the dog awards?

Lanie - did you enjoy your walk? What is Johnny Rockets?

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been away all week. One of my larger projects is going to testing with our users this week so it's been crazy time at work. Can you believe they finally announced my promotion to the division this past week? I've known for 6 weeks! A big group from work is taking me out to celebrate tomorrow. It's a Tex Mex place, but every restaurant offers some kind of salad, right?

Though my non-work life has been non-existent lately I have kept up with my PUB/PLB rotation. I'm convinced now that 4DS causes water weight gain. I gained 3 pounds during my last rotation. After 5 days on my new rotation I'm already down 2.

Deb: Your little midnight ramblers have been nice to you lately. My doggie is on a 6:30 am schedule, but she's pretty devious about it. On the weekend she'll wake one of us and we'll get up, feed her and return to bed. Then she'll wait awhile and wake the other. I don't know how many times she's tricked us into being fed twice.

Shannon: So sorry to hear about your achy calf!

Leanne: Yay you finally tried Christi Taylor! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. So many people are intimidated by her choreo but once you learn her names of things it's not hard at all. Her cuing is always spot on.

Robin: It's amazing to hear how mobile you are after your surgery. WTG on the melting too!

Lainie: Since you are so knowledgeable about so many DVD instructors, I have a question. Have you owned any other Gay Gasper step workouts? I'm really enjoying Infused Step so I was wondering if she always spends the extra bucks for recognizable music.

Shelley: I've been reading past threads and see you've been breaking all kinds of personal records. What do you attribute that to?

Tneah: So sorry you're struggling with your new regime.:-( I certainly can relate. Sometimes the 'food fantasies' take over and I'll start dreaming about food I wouldn't normally eat anyway, like fried onion rings(?!). Weird, huh? You can do this. Keep your eyes on the prize!

*sheepishly crawls back into threaed* Hi All!:)

Thanks so much for the encouraging words. I knew when I signed on for this challenge it was going to be intense. I am doing some soul searching right now about the reasons why, so on and so forth. And once I reach my goal, then what? I really wanted to clean up my diet and 'push the envelope"....but wasn't prepared for it mentallly, so I need to really think about this. I feel silly complaining, but thanks again for your kind words guys, you are the best really! Its a rest day for me, so will enjoy and relax with DH watching the Super Bowl!

I have gotten the dining room all set up for the guests arrival tomorrow, they are a bunch of lawyers, doctors and others including myself involved in writing the book I mentioned earlier, and are meeting about alot of other products we need substantiation for etc....all that stuff.

Leanne,you are so sweet, thanks again! This program is this intense cause he has only 12 weeks with you (well, unless you buy another 12!)but I do need to talk about having a "cheat" meal or day, it would help tremendously I know. I wanted to firm up the legs and that has already started to happen, like I said I need to spend some time thinking on it. Are you and DH watching the game today?

Shelley, thanks to you as well. Hope that elbow is feeling better, and please have SO dig you out next time you get a snowfall! enjoy your Sunday!

Shannon, See? I knew you would be "tsking" me. And I agree, I do not want to revisit that place in the past! You are a pedi-virgin too? Oh dear, you girls, if you all lived close enough I would send you all to a spa in one of the hotels on the strip for a day of pampering!Oh, and you bake bread from scratch? I do that too sometimes, I like to bake Challah bread for my Jewish hubby. Mmmm, I can smell it all the way over here...

Deb, Yes, its Georgie, he is laying all sprawled out, its not a very good pic...I liked Candace actually, I am not sure if I like her better than Grace, but I did like the overall workout better. Glad to see someone enjoyed their pedicure. Might just have to go get one myself-there is a little place up the street that is open on Sundays.
Have you tried the "No-Pudge" brownie mix? Delish! Oh, and I cannot believe your shake did not turn out?? That is too weird, did you use too much water? I use three ice chunks, and start off with a little bit of water, then add more if I need to, you have to let it blend for awhile. Try it again, I swear you will love it.

Hi to Robin--hope you are still resting...and hi to Lainie and Johnny Rocket--whatta funny name for a restaurant! And the rest of you melters....

TK, we were posting at the exact same time so I had to say hello to you! Overall did you like doing the 4DS? I think that was my favorite and the only rotation of Cathe's I actually did to the end, it does cause some water weight gain, its alot of heavy lifting which causes that swelling or whatever. Enjoy your meal at the Tex-Mex place, my favorite food in the world is Mexican...and thanks for your encouraging words.

:)

Good morning..

Today I did the Express total body workout from Muscle Endurance.. about 57 min. I wanted to get a total body workout in before I go away and it is cardio every day. DH and I have to go to a wake this afternoon. sad.

Leanne:
How long is that step workout that you mentioned? I like the fact that it has the breakdown clearly where you can learn the combinations.. that is the kind of step I can do! Yes, I am with you and Tneah...I get very homesick and I hate being away, especially alone. I am miserable today just thinking about this upcoming week and the next one too:( Your DH sounds like a kid at heart.

Lainie:
Aren't the weights great in 4DS? I like the fact that you can go really heavy.

Tneah:
Hang in there, you can stick with this.. you used be a serious body builder... that was tough and you did it, so you can do this too..it's only 10 more weeks to go..just think, it will be warm and you can show off those cut muscles! I will keep trying the shake with different amounts of water.. you would think more water would make it dissolve better?

Shannon:
mmm..bread baking is wonderful! the dog awards were nice..but 157 of them gets a little tiring!

TK:
congratulates on the promotion! YOur dog sounds too smart!

I am off to do more last minute stuff around here, then have lunch and go to the wake...I will probably BBL

Deb

It's another busy day so I'm going to try to post while I can. We just got back from church. Some time today I need to do some major cleaning. We also need to get over to the library after lunch and before Ewan's nap. Then when Ewan naps I'm going to work out--might just take a brisk walk.

I'm trying to decide if I'll continue the 4DS this week or change up the rotation for a couple weeks (especially since I can't do some of the 4DS cardio right now and I can't do the lower body work right now). I'm working on some other ideas to do while I'm still doing physical therapy.

Deb, I do love the weight work on 4DS. I have steadily gone up in weight in just 3 weeks of it!

TK, I've had a few Gay Gasper workouts, but didn't like any of them as much as Cathe or Amy step workouts, so I have sold them (Cardio Step Express is still for sale on Amazon). I can't tell you what in particular I didn't like, just that I didn't enjoy them as much. I don't think her music is always recognizable, though, as I think I'd remember that. Boy, I'm no help at all, am I? Strangely enough, I have preordered her next CIA workout anyway.

Tneah, I'm hungry just thinking about your diet deprivations. Of course, I'm actually hungry right now because it's almost lunch time and I was good and didn't eat too much for breakfast. I really can't advise you because I only lasted 2 days on the South Beach Diet, which was probably much easier than what you're doing! Just sending {{{{HUGS}}}}

Shannon, I hope you get some good exercise permission from your doc. I wish I had some. Johnny Rockets is a 50's diner kind of place. Burgers. Fries. And of course I had a burger and fries. Oh well, I've been pretty good the last few days and hopefully I can continue to be good and that one treat will not kill me. At least I didn't have the root beer float I also wanted. Just a diet coke.

Leanne, that's funny that your hubby is into D&D. Mine is into gaming lately, but it's his XBox 360 he plays all the time. That and this Railroad Tycoon game he got me for my Mac for Christmas. Part of the reason I had trouble checking in yesterday was that he was on my computer playing that part of the day.

Shelley, how's it going? Is it done snowing and just piles of it now?

Robin, how's the knee today? My mom called last night--first time I talked to her since her knee surgery. She said she's had a lot of pain, poor thing.

OK, gotta go feed the rugrats.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi all,

It's pouring rain here and really windy, and I'm loving the fact that it's so cozy inside! I've been beading all morning (working on that Circlet of Lace necklace that I haven't had a chance to work on lately), and relaxing. Now I'm getting ready to do S&H Tris and Bis for today's workout. We're not sports folks, so we won't be watching the Super Bowl today, but will any of you be watching it?

Lainie -- I know -- Mike's really into playing his XBox 360, too! I picked up Rock Band for him last week, and we've actually been playing it together a few times. It's really fun! I've been doing the singing and bass, since both of those are *sort of* easy! How are you feeling?

Deb -- I'm sorry that you have a wake to go to today! Was it someone close to you? The Christi T. step workout is just about an hour long. It's on the Fantastic Four DVD, which I think I got for less than $15 on deepdiscount.com. She's a wonderful cuer and really breaks it all down! I'll try the second workout in it soon, and will let you know how it goes. Keep strong while you're gone -- we'll miss you!!

Tneah -- Glad you're feeling a little more upbeat! Really do talk to him about doing a cheat day because you're already feeling deprived, which may set you up for binge eating. Sending you more {{{HUGS}}}!

Shannon -- Ah! The bread sounds wonderful! What kind are you making? I didn't get around to trying my new yoga DVD yesterday, but hopefully will today. I bought the full season of Classical Stretch for my DH and I to do together, but so far we've only done it once. I loved it, though!

Shelley -- Do you still have lots of snow there?

TK -- Since it's your celebration, hopefully you can treat yourself to something more than a salad when you go out for Mexican!:) Something cheesy wouldn't be *too* bad! Yes, I just loved the Christi workout! I should have listened to you and tried it sooner. She's so much fun, and such a better cuer than Amy B.

Hey Lainie and Deb,

Just wanted to pop in as I am enjoying my food;) ....

Lainie, you are so dang funny with your preordering workouts, shopping and just the way you say stuff, you make me smile with your busy self!:) Glad you enjoyed the burger and fries, we have "In and Out" burger joints here, and they are sooo popular.

Deb, thanks, you are right, summertime is the right time for nice muscle definition isn't it?;) And try and keep experimenting with the protein powder there are times I have made it and it did not turn out quite right. I like mine thick and creamy, and this is the only protein powder that has ever done this! Keep trying.:)

Off to "gather" today, more groceries, more "stuff" for tomorrow and this week....then Super Bowl time!! Go Giants!!:7 :7

Hey Robin, wake up woman!;) Hows that knee today?

Leanne, its raining cats and dogs here too....and I will talk to Mr. Trainer man about a cheat day, for pete's sake, I am not stepping on stage anytime soon right?

I'm here, I'm here! I didn't have time to post this morning. After doing my knee stuff and icing it, it was time for church. After church was spent doing some light housework. We decided to have some friends over for home made pizza, since it's so hard to get pizza on superbowl Sunday. Then it was time to exercise and ice the knee again.

{{{{tneah}}}}I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. There is no way I could do what you are, even for one week, let alone 12. BUT, it is just (just?) 12 weeks. I think you should keep on plowing through. Just feel how strong you will feel at the end. Even if you don't reach all the goals you have set for yourself physically, just think of the toughness of mind it took you! BUT, if you give up, don't feel like a failure. We'll still love you. It's your decision and you have my full support!

Leanne, I like Christi too. My favorite it Step Heaven. I've been knitting my little fingers off. I started a sweater for a friend who graduated from college about 4 years ago, as a graduation gift. Then she went to Thailand to teach in a mission school. It was 100 in the shade, so she didn't need a sweater. Now she's home and freezing to death, so I have to get busy. I have half a sleeve left.

Lainie, we ate at the food court of a mall yesterday, right in front of a Johnny Rocket. (Sex toy - bwahahahaha!)

We ended up just doing some shopping with DS yesterday. We went to a Target and a Kohls, neither of which are in my area. Unfortunately, I still had no money to spend. I was afraid I may have overdone with my knee, but it feels great today. I've given up the crutches, except for stairs, or when I want someone to feel sorry for me. (Tee hee)

Shelley, I made brownies too. I'm off to knead dough. See you melters tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.