== MELTING on Tuesday! ==

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I did the chest and back from PUB this morning. I like the way I have broken down the upper body excercises from this DVD, that I don;t look forward to any other one. I know it is time to change, but nothing appeals. Do you ever feel that way?

SEe if this one works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjetJU2rTTA

Just want to get us started...will be back in a bit.

Deb

Hi , I'm back,

I hope the link worked this time.. they are so darn cute, and no fear at all! Keegan is the one that almost slips off and she catches him I believe..

Well the "spot" on my face is just an age thing. I was glad it wasn;t anything serious, but I am having it removed anyway, because the DR said it will only get bigger..yuk! He also gave me info on chemical peels, told me about what they can do etc, they scare me..however I liked what he said the results could be..

Jennifer:
It sounds like you had a busy weekend. Do you watch the kids in the nursery during church? I hope your foot is ok to do all that stepping in 4DS.

Shannon:
Yeah Vacation Time!:) :)

Tneah:
I can hear you singing from here!:D "Keegan" is an Irish surname, that means "little ardent one" or "little fire"..I think it can be used for a girl or boy. Which I-Tread did you sub for your 5 mile run? Do you always do the 60 minute ones? Do not get # 11, "Circuit Surprise"...it is pretty wimpy. Another commercial? what is this one for? Does your DH yell at you about your shoes when you "slip" like that? Mine would be!

Lainie:
Love the pics of the house! Nice color too!

Kara:
Wow you were super busy this weekend...KB's look interesting, but yoga is not for me! I used to sub Pilates for YogaX in the P90x series. I did I-Tread #2 yesterday.

Leanne:
We are all Counting Down With you! You need a rest girl!

Robin:
Good for you for eating that veggie burger!

Gotta go! Have a great day!

Deb

Goodmorning Deb and others to follow.

Deb, that video worked for me. They are just too cute for mere words! I think I'll be doing PUB later today.

Leanne, I see you are having a SD GTG. Lucky! Someday I have to try to arrange a PA GTG.

Shelley, oh Shelley, hope you are around today. The sun just doesn't shine as brightly when you are missing.

Shannon, I'm not sure we'll hear from you for the rest of the week, but have a lovely vacation.

I have to run. I'll be back later to see what's up with you other wonderful melters.Bye for now.

Hello Melters.

Tonight is my first week night of workouts, I plan to do KPC first, 4DS premixes, and then something on Sat. and Sun. No workouts Monday cause I will be walking all over Shipschewana IN for the flea markets plus we park in the village so we can walk even further too.

The insect issue for now has ended.

Have a Great Day!!

Good sleepy Tuesday morning to you. I woke up early again to work out. However, Ewan woke up about 5 minutes after I did, while I was still putting on my workout clothes, so it took me extra long to get ready while he was talking my ear off in his loud toddler voice. Luckily he didn't wake Isaac. So I decided I'd wait until after I get them dressed and take Isaac to the bus stop to do my workout. I've decided to do Tracey Staehle's Circuit Zone again because I just got my foam roller delivered yesterday. I think this DVD must be a keeper since it's the third time I've done it already.

Oh, I talked to my sister yesterday about sleepiness. I told her about how I dream so much every night and I thought that meant I should feel more rested. She said, no, dreaming is a lighter stage of sleep so it's no wonder I'm still tired when I wake up. I wonder how to get myself to sleep more deeply? I do wake up a lot all night so I guess I should have known I was sleeping lightly. She's a nursing student so that's why I took her word for it, but I think I'll do some Googling today on the subject.

OK, now I'm rambling.

Deb, golly, those puppies are so adorable. Now you've activated my puppy envy again. :p Glad it went pretty well at the dermatologist for you. I'll be seeing mine tomorrow. I keep meaning to ask about special treatments. I don't worry too much about wrinkles or anything yet, but my pores look huge around my nose--wonder if they could help with that.

Robin, which workout did you choose yesterday and how did it feel? The pictures of my house are on my main blog at http://lainiefig.blogspot.com

Jennifer, glad the insects are gone! I love KPC and the 4DS--enjoy those great workouts this week.

Kara, my DH seems to like the house color, too. Good thing since I picked it. It turned out lighter than he expected and he was relieved about that. Wow, that Governor's school thing sounds pretty great. I remember between 5th and 6th grade I got to go to a special College for Kids kind of program, but it was just for 2-3 weeks and we rode a bus down there every day. I studied Fiction Writing, Computers (ha ha, remember computers in 1985?), Spanish, and Sign Language. I think that was it. How old is Colin? Thank you so much for your compliments about my blog. I do love to write (that's why I've got 3 blogs).

Oh, and thanks for the kettlebell workout info. I have a 15lb kettlebell and the two Sarah Lurie Iron Core workouts, but I actually haven't even tried them yet....

Shannon, oh my lord, I would never be able to resist chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. ***drooling*** My mom is too far away to bake for me, though. :( On a sort of related note, my mom has actually been overweight my whole life until recently when she lost a ton of weight. Currently she actually weighs less than I do. x( Very depressing. Glad for her, though.

Leanne, thanks for your comments about my house. It's a kind of tiny shabby house, so I hesitate to put up photos of it, but I think I just have to get used to what we can afford in NY versus our big house in TX.... I do like this house, though, especially my great kitchen. How do you like Tracey's new workouts? I'm so impressed that I can't wait for the others to come out.

Tneah, ***kisses*** to you. Don't know why, just had an urge to blow you kisses. How's the knee doing with those tough workouts?

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Morning~

Just popping in to let you know I'm still alive, but sick. I haven't really eaten anything since Sunday and yesterday I started off okay, but ended up just lying on the couch all day (when I wasn't in the bathroom being sick). I'm so freaking tired.

Okay, enough of my whining. I'll try to get back later if I feel better.

Hey, all!

Just popping in for a minute as a break from grading. I'll head into work later this morning and will check back in with everyone later today.

Shelley -- You poor thing! Hope you feel better soon!

BBL for personals!:)

Good Morning All!:)

Deb, those are the most adorable pups ever, and Keegan is the cutest of course.;) I did my favorite itread, #3-60 minutes, for some reason I really like that one. And yep, my DH does get pissy when I wear heels and then twist or trip, or complain that my feet hurt.:p

Robin, peanut butter frosting does sound yummy doesn't it?:9 How ya doing today?

Leanne, this is your last day right? Yeah! Those enchilada's sounded so good. Wish I had the ambition to make healthy stuff, I just buy fresh veggies and cook up a bunch of chicken breasts and call it a day. I am very boring in my eating choices. And DH does not like me to cook too much, since he is on a constant "diet". Uh, yeah right. He isn't, but doesn't like to have extra food around, he is a "picker" and will power through the whole fridge if there is a alot of food in there.

Lainie, blowin' kisses right back at ya!:p Love your house! It looks like a dollhouse, adorable, nice color, and you have a porch. I love porches. I love Victorian looking houses...DH is a contemporary kind of guy, but I have always been more of an antique kind of gal.

Shelley, shoot! I am so sorry you are sick darlin'. That just sucks, sounds like you have a tummy bug. Get rest.

Jennifer, have fun with KPC with your cat! I read your post, it was so cute!:)

Shannon, are you enjoying your vacation?:+ Not sure whats up with my knees, just overuse in the ligaments and things like that I think. Its not an ACL type issue. Just creaking joint syndrome.:p

Hi to Kara!

We are shooting a commercial for Akavar, its a weight loss product. I do not have to go, they are shooting on a green screen at a studio here in town. We went out and shopped for wardrobe and stuff for the shoot yesterday. Mitch's daughter coordinates the commercials so I went with her to help....anyway, I could say something, but everyone seems to "use" my computer when they are here since my computer sits on the kitchen counter. I hate that! Your computer is your personal thing right? Its like someone using your car without asking right?

I have another dental appt this morning to fix this temporary crown that fell off, and another appt. to get bloodwork done...just testing my thyroid levels now. BBL to see whatcha all are up to!:)

Oh, and today is supposed to be double Bootcamp!:eek: I might ride my bike instead and then do ME tonight. How does that sound? I am afraid my body will not be to thrilled with "double the high impact pleasure" today.

Good morning everyone! I am heading out to take Colin to school and then watch Emma in a talent show (she and a friend are singing "Walking on Sunshine"). She doesn't even get nervous and I sit in the audience biting my nails with my stomach in my throat! :p Will be back later though!

Leanne--I am so glad you liked the enchiladas! I always have to add cheese for the family as well. :)

Shelley--I am so sorry you are ill! I hope you get plenty of rest and feel better soon. :)

Have a good morning!

Kara:)

Hi, everyone!

Ahhh, vacation! I spent the morning cleaning corners, dusting baseboards, etc. I'm quite happy. I love my house, so making it pretty and clean is a good thing. I went down to the creek for a bit to throw rocks in it with Mom and my brother's stepdaughter... Mom is babysitting today. Sometime after lunch I'll do Imax 2, I think. Or maybe Tracey's Step Sweatfest. It's been a wonderfully leisurely morning.

Deb - yeah, I get hooked on certain workouts too. I really like the 4DS upper body work and plan to do the all upper premix tomorrow!!! I'm glad that spot isn't anything serious. It's a good thing you had it checked though.

Robin - I hope your day goes well! I doubt I'll be back today to see what you're up to though.

Jennifer - have fun in Shipschewana!

Lanie - the only thing I can think of to get you to stop dreaming and sleep deeper is, well, drugs. :p Progably not a good idea, huh? Why did your mom lose so much weight so fast? That doesn't sound good.

Shelley - Well, shoot. I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope it passes very quickly. Take care of yourself!

Leanne - Hi! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. Is the grading done yet???

Tneah - can you just oil up those creaky joints? ;) I know what you mean though. And your idea to avoid double-BC is a very good one. Two rounds of all that impact would be tough! Good luck on the shoot!

Kara - I know Emma will do great! You just relax and enjoy it. She'll be so darned cute.

Okay gals. I'm outta here. Have a good day!

Hi all. I have a few minutes of down time here at work and thought I'd try to catch up.

Lainie, hearing about you trying to fit in workouts with two little boys made me try to remember how I did it. I didn't! I don't think I started doing aerobics until my DD was old enough to leave mommy alone for an hour. Before that, I used running as my exercise as choice and DH would watch the kids while I was outside. I'll try to remember to check out your house pictures when I get home. I can't see your blog here at work. Did you find out anything about your sleeping issues on the internet? Have you ever had sleep studies done? Might be worth looking into. Oh, and I ended up doing Low Max, using a med ball during the max segments. It was quite a workout!

Shelley, feel better soon sweetie. Things just aren't the same here without you. Did your SO or Sophie get it too?

Tneah, double bootcamp. Bwahahahaha! I do remember a challenge to do that once, but I chickened out. Have fun with the dentist. Hey, I think that's the perfect excuse NOT to do bootcamp twice.

Shannon, I'd love spending a day just like you. I like to do those once or twice a year big cleaning projects. I always feel so accomplished when I'm done. Have fun with the rock throwing. It's cold and drizzly here. No one would want to be outside.

Kara, I used to feel that way whenever DD would perform too. I learned to relax, since she was always great! I'm sure Emma is always great too.

Jennifer, how is your foot doing with the workouts?

Back to work for now. Taa.

Hey sexy's!:7

So I went and got my temporaries "tacked" back into my mouth--hopefully they stay for another week. Next its a trip to the oral dentist/surgeon guy about the implant I will be getting.
Then onto the bloodwork. Sheesh, I feel like a little old woman, visiting all of her doctors. My DH's mother makes a career out of visiting doctor's...she is a wonderful angel of a gal, 86 years old, lives in Florida and is Jewish, so you can only imagine what her personality is like! Plus, she stands, dripping wet, about 4'11!:+ Bless her heart.

Good for you Robin, that is a killer workout, LM with the ball!

So sad about Ted Kennedy's brain tumor, scary, and makes you wonder about your own health. I actually worry about my health all the time since our friend Micheal got cancer and died so suddenly. I am paranoid about everything now, so are all of Micheal's friends...its a horrible way to think I know, but you cannot help it.

Sigh. They are out shooting the commercial...I might join them later, drop by to say hello.

I did not do Bootcamp, I rode my bike instead and plan on doing ME later one, I am little down today for some reason, probably PMS...:-( And all my jibber about health...sorry guys!:7 There, that's better right? Oh, and DH's lovely daughter is here...remember the last "incidence" involving much vodka? Well, I haven't gotten over all of that yet, I know I need to move on, you know the old saying "You cannot change the stripes on a zebra?" Well, that kinda applies with her. I promise to come back in a better frame of mind...oh, and its my birthday tomorrow, so you guys better sing to me.;) I haven't been eating that great this week, and plan on eating at least a bite of frosting tomorrow to celebrate. DH bought me a beautiful rose gold bracelet too. Ok, I feel more cheerful.:7

I don't know what's up with my 5-year old tonight but he keeps getting out of bed. He is usually so good at bedtime. Argh. The 2-year old zonked out within 10 minutes since he didn't bother to nap at naptime.

Anywho...right now I'm wearing my silly pajamas--kermit and miss piggy silly. I think I'm going to take these to the pj party at the RT. Only problem is they're form-fitting so you can see all my lumpy bits (the good and the bad lumps). Oh well.

Shelley, so sorry to hear you feel so puny! I hope you're better soon.

Leanne, look forward to you being able to hang out more on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :)

Tneah, I love Victorian style houses, too. The funny thing is I don't like Victorian furniture--just the house styles. I prefer mission style furniture. Your dental drama reminds me of my sister. That girl is always having dental issues. She has straighter teeth than I do, but trouble with her teeth health.

Did I tell ya'll I'm moving forward on the braces thing? I'm getting my 4 bicuspids removed on June 3 (if I can get a babysitter). Maybe I did already tell you that. I'm having deja vu as I write it.

Shannon, that sounds like how I spend vacation time. Not that I ever exactly get vacation. Or maybe every day is vacation for me. No, didn't mean that my mom lost her weight fast. By recently, I meant in the last few years she lost a ton of weight. It did seem fast to me, though, but that's because I don't see her very often.

Robin, yeah, fitting in workouts with the boys is tough, but probably still easier than fitting them around a work schedule. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get up early again to get my workout in. Ewan might still get up early, too, but it's yoga/Pilates tomorrow so at least I won't be leaping over him to get to my step or anything.

Actually, I'm thinking of doing a mix from Tracey's Core Blast tomorrow and following it with a segment from Stretch Max. I can't go to yoga class because I have my dermatologist apptmnt.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Lainie, I heard Benadryl works wonders on hyper kids...:p I am SO kidding, you know that right? But I do wish little Isacc sweet dreams...he needs to sleep and let mommy and daddy have some "me time".:) Dang it, I wish I lived closer, I am the best baby sitter ever, I swear it. :7 Hope that derm appointment goes well, I need to get me one of those...I am a sunspot queen...lots of them on my back that I should get checked.

I wanted to come back and complain about my workout tonight. First I popped in P90xplus total body workout. You practically need all the equipment in the workout to actually get a workout, and I do not own pullup bars, and the other crap, so I stopped that one.

So I was going to do ME right? As I was hunting for it, I came upon Circuit Max, which appeared to be like ME only with a little cardio tossed in. How wrong I was about that. There is a piddly amount of weights and alot of higher impact cardio. By the time I figured it out I was already 20 minutes into it...so of course I finished it. I just do not get how you receive any sort of muscle benefits doing circuit workouts...this was my worst Cathe workout ever-for me personally. I love Cathe and every single thing practically, but yukky, not this one.I guess I did not "get it". I got a good cardio workout, but muscle challenging it wasn't. Whaaaa. Oh well. I am so moody and weepy, thank you for listening to me. And I just got done eating those little rice crackers that come in mixes, they come in different colors and shapes, you know the ones? Yeah, I sat here and ate a cupful of them when I am supposed to be strict on my diet darn it. Sunday is my cheat day, and I have let it "bleed" into Tuesday now. Bad Tneah.:eek:

Hello Melters.

There is alot going on right now, although I don't feel good about posting it here so please pm or email me. It's SO good!!

The bugs, I thought were gone, are just reacting to the weather now.

Tonight was KPC with Madrid, tomorrow night might be SJP with Seville.

Shelley-Hope you feel better soon.

Have a Great Night..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.