Kettlebell Walking Lunges x20
Kettlebell Rows x10 (each side)
Kettlebell Thrusters x10 (each side)
Slasher to Halo x10
Kettlebell Pull/Catch/Squat x10
Kettlebell Sit up/reach x10
3 Driveway runs after each round

Hope everyone has a great day!

I just got back from the park - where I worked out front of other moms and kids, that felt strange, lemme tell ya'! I didn't expect anyone else to be there because it's a dead park in a small town, but I still worked out darnit!

Kettlebell 300
25# bell only

50 flip & squats
25 v-sit ups
50 1 armed KBHP (25 each)
25 crab walk push-ups
50 snatches (25 each side)
25 walk out super planks
50 1 armed thrusters (25 each)
25 burpees

My time: 25:43
My legs were shaking BIG TIME when I was finished. I am starving now - that was a KILLER workout! Tomorrow will be a very deserved rest day. :)
I am totally loving snatches. They are right up there with Turkish Get-ups now.

Deanie, don't feel bad, you didn't challenge me (which I wouldn't have a problem with anyways) - you enlightened me! Seriously! :) I would rather do the program correctly. Are you doing your snatch test this Saturday after your workout? I think I understand that part correctly, right? When you feel like you can handle the bell formerly known as "heavy", you do a snatch test. I am doing mine then. I think that I want to go for RKC. There is a market for it now, and there are only 2 gyms in central IN (that I know of at least) that have certified kettlebell trainers. I don't know when I could train people, but I would love to accomplish something like that. When you say "I have a Russian Kettlebell Certification" it just sounds tough, almost like saying "I'm in the mob."

Jane, how long is your driveway? :p I have some cones in the garage that I am going to set up in a field and do some drills with sometime soon. Remember shuttle runs? I already have a workout in my head using push-ups, jump squats, burpees and other torturous exercises. What fun!

I have decided that my site is just going to be a fitness blog for now. It is too much work for everything I envision for it right now: my house has fallen apart, I have let school slip this week and DD is in softball now so that eats up the evenings. I have a large pile of laundry in the living room of clothes that need to be folded and it just keeps growing. I will start small and chip away at it, just posting my workouts, personal bests, goals and happy thoughts for now. :D

Rhonda, Marcy, Annie - ALOHA!

Melissa

Last edited:
Melissa,

I'm guessing my driveway to be about 40 or 50 yards. You can do some suicide drills with your cones. I have a couple of workouts that I can send you if you are interested.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.