===Let's Go===Thundering Typhoon Tuesday===

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Off to do HIIT on the treadmill! I downloaded some new songs for my ipod, I hope I did it correctly:+ . Nice to do the shorter workout, I get to sleep later.

Gin~ GOOD LUCK today with the interview!! How was B&G premix? I'm not sure if this weeks maybe harder than last weeks or not}(

Marcy~ How was your workout? Are you loving your workout room? Any more job interviews lined up?

* * * I think I am going to stick with the 4DS for next month. I wanted to try something different, but I need to follow a dvd, so I don't think BFL is for me. I am still going to read NROL4W though.

***Question: how often should I practice chinups/pullups? once or twice a week?

Meals:
preworkout: handfull of dried chopped dates
bfast: 4 pancakes and orange
snack: cliff mojo bar (peanut butter/pretzel-my favorite)
lunch: hummus/pita/yogert/2 lf cheese sticks
snack: WW shake w/ fruit
dinner: red lentil soup/country wheat bread (just one slice)

Okay, off to workout}(
Have a great day
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was B&G Leg Blast. It was shorter than last week's premix, but may have been harder. I forgot that the warmup is not included. And Deanie, just in case you forgot, several of the exercises are repeated and walking lunges are done 3 times and the lunge squat combo is done 4 times.

Deanie--Thank you for the good wishes with my interview this morning. You were sweet to remember. I leave in a minute. Glad you are doing the 4ds rotation for May. I also do better following someone! Your menu today looks great!

Marcy--What did you do today? Is it hot there? It got up to 98 here yesterday. TX heat!!:p

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Again!

Well, I just got back from my interview with the headmaster of the school and I don't know whether I have the job or not. I spoke to the lower school principal first and she had nice things to say about me and how excited that I was there. He said the same so I assume my chances are pretty good, but I guess now I just wait to hear. I may call the K teacher tonight and see what she thinks. I was not bold enough to ask,"So does this mean that I have the job?" They may be interviewing someone else.!?!?

Thanks for listening!:)

Gin~ Sounds like your chances are good. Keep us posted! Thanks for reminding me about the 4 lunge/squat combos!!}( A definate dread factor for tomorrow. The weird thing about B&G is, I always feel it during the workout, but I don't have DOMs the next day. Have you gotten your Terminator dvd yet? I was thinking of subbing The Gauntlet for BM2 this week.

hi Marcy!

Deanie

Hi Again!

Well, the Headmaster called me and offered me the job.....YEAH! Now I need to let those at my present job know ASAP so they can look for someone to replace me. It will be emotional for me to leave after 16 years.
Thanks again guys for listening to this on going saga!:p

Deanie--I contacted the person that I purchased the Terminator from and she said she did not recieve my payment, so I'll try again. Don't know what I did wrong. I agree about the DOMS with B&G. It BURNS during, but no pain the next day. I'll let you know if I feel it tomorrow. STS will be well worth waiting for, but I would rather be doing it in the summer when I have more time. Oh well.

Hi Marcy! What is going on today, girlfriend??

YEAH!!! Gin I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats:7 :7 :7

I agree with you about STS. Worth waiting for, but I would like to do it in the summer, so I can show off my results:p ;-)

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.