====== clean & tidy WEDNESDAY ======

Today is B-DAY (bonus day) -- I will find out whether or not I will get my christmas bonus, and how much. With a case manager leaving, I have worked damn hard and I better get it or I'm gonna be pi$$ed! Hahaha, what a bad attitude I have! Seriously though, I think we all deserve it this year.

The policy board for my agency will come for a lunch meeting, and I will do what I can to make them feel warm and fuzzy before their meeting to talk about christmas bonuses. We always have lasagna for lunch in December -- I guess the hope is that the carb hangover will trick them into giving us our bonus.

Sorry to talk so much about the stupid christmas bonus, but it would be several hundred extra dollars and I would really love to have it!

I am crampy this am, as AF is arriving, but gonna try to push thru for a workout. GS Legs is on tap. BBL............

katie, hope the workout helps with cramps, and good luck with the bonus. sadly, n one at my job got them this year - economy is too bleak. i am lucky i am still employed, truthfully!

happy wednesday everyone. well, dh and i did a lot of shopping and had a nice and clean lunch together (well, i did anyways). all in all a clean day other than 1 gingersnap and a handful of m and m's. did my cardio this am and will do gym style bsb later. i am going to keep it clean too and make a big pot of bean soup and more ratatouille! bbl

Hey Morris, yes the economy is in the toilet and affecting many this year with job losses and lack of stuff like bonuses. It seems that no matter how bad the economy is, though, people still can afford to drink and drive!

Sorry, kind of a bad joke, but true.

Workout was HARD with these cramps, but I did my best.

Here's my plan for lunch today... There will be lasagna (likely vegetarian), salad, bread, and desserts. I will have one piece of lasagna, salad, NO bread, and ONE cookie only (they are soooooo gooey and wonderful, I can't say no). Then a nice juicy apple this afternoon.

I'll report back from the iPhone when I can!

Katie, I hope you get your bonus! DH has to figure out how much for our guys yet. Working out always helps me get rid of cramps. Thankfully, hopefully, I won't have them for a LOOOOONG time! Thanks, Julia!:D Good plan for lunch!

Morris, Glad y'day went well! How much longer til DH has to go away again? I don't know how you do it!

-----------
Lat night at 9:30 I was thinking about my day today and how I didn't wan to have to fit in my WO. So I did it last night!:eek: Kinda crazy huh? I did GS Biceps 2x - it was so hard!!! But wonderful! I have a meeting at the bank to go over some business stuff - don't want to but suppose I have to.

b - wheat chex, apple
s - clementines
l - salad???
s - ??
d - roast beef with roasted carrots

better go love on my Isabel before she goes to school for the AM.
bbl.....

Hey ladies

Katie I hope you get a big fat bonus this year b/c you deserve it :eek:

Anne that is funny that you pickup for the maid.:D but I understand

Klaudia do you drink coffee in the evening? I can't b/c I will be up all night.

Morris good w/o keep it up

I hate it when I wake up in the morning bloated to hell. My weight is 4# up and my pants are tight. I looked over my jounal from y-day and I could not figure out what I ate to make me so bloated and then I remembered it's TTOM:mad:. So today I will be doing 50min of cardio and core work and drink water, water,water. It's hard being 40-something.:(

BBL with menu

Morning, everyone! Another busy day for me, but I prefer that to not enough to do.

Robin, I hear you on the bloating! I'm very bloated this week, also from AF.

Kate, great job on the late night work out! I don't know how you do it, but you're very inspirational.

Katie, good plan on lunch today. And, don't worry if you have two cookies--a girl's gotta live, right?

Morris, I love bean soup. My DH makes a great one in the crock pot.

Hi, to Klaudia, Colleen, and Angie. Didn't Angie say she's be back in about 10 days? It hasn't been that long yet, has it? I can't wait to hear all about her adventures. I would love to live overseas. Maybe one day...

Have a great day, everybody!

anne

Thanks

I feel better now that I've finished my powerwalk and core. I guess I could be like Oprah 200#:eek:...and all the money she has!? WTH?

Hi everyone,

Still in training this morning. I will be glad when it is over. Tonight I might meet DH halfway home for dinner since he is in training too.

Robin, I heard something about Oprah gaining weight again.
Katie, hope you get your bonus.
Kate, GS Biceps twice? Great job
Morris, good job keeping it clean
Anne, have a good day

BBL

Anne, You're sweet!:D Hope you have a good day!

Robin, yeah, you'd think with all those greenbacks you'd have a personal trainer kickin' your butt daily and catered helathy food. Her daily life has to be pretty stressful tho. And I know when I started helping with the business again after Isabel was a little older I gained 10 lbs. literally overnight.

Colleen, Hope the training goes well! And have fun toight out to eat! Sounds wonderful!

well, isabel was at school, julia asleep.....and i couldnt stand to not workout!

i did the standing portion of gs legs then julia woke up. will do the floor work later.

what a stressful afternoon - i feel like a pressure cooker thats gonna blow up! i took out some frustration on some teddy grams!:(:eek::mad: coulda been much worse!

Mmmmm, teddy grahams!

BAD NEWS: I got a speeding ticket today:(

GOOD NEWS: I am getting my x-mas bonus. Good thing, since now I have an expensive speeding ticket to pay for:rolleyes:

NOT a good day!

I spent the better part of the day shopping online and getting a big headache doing it. I'm almost done, but if my girls keep it up, I'll be doing a lot of returning! Didn't work out:( Might try later this evening just to release some stress. If I do, it'll be 4DS Legs-short and to the point. Otherwise, this might end up being my rest day. I still need to bake a few cookies for tomorrow night. I'm tired.

Katie, sorry about your speeding ticket today. Glad you are getting your bonus.
Klaudia, I have had the same issue with online shopping this year too. I get a big headache.
Kate, sorry this afternoon has been so stressful. Hope the rest of the day got better.

So no dinner out with DH. He had to visit a client after his training today so he won't be home for another hour. I can't wait until this training class is over tomorrow. My brain can't absord much more and there isn't any natural light in the room. I like having some natural light - otherwise I feel like time hasn't moved.

Colleen, when you say "natural light" I think of beer!! You wrote, "I need to have some natural light in the room..." and I am thinking, oh no, Colleen has an alcohol problem!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.