<3 cLEAN & tidy V-DAY! <3

Good morning, boy am I sleepy!

Chris's v-day present (cologne) has not arrived in the mail yet, BUMMER! Hope it does today! If not, I will probably owe him extra Sex-Max (also a BUMMER! no, j/k....). For Collin, no unhealthy food or candy, he is getting a card and a big stuffed doggie at his place at breakfast. If I get my workout done fast enough, I will make him heart-shaped pancakes.

Work should be much much calmer today and tomorrow. We are having a financial audit (which doesn't have anything to do with me, really), but we don't have any clients in the office as a result. I am going to do file review, which I desperately need!!

W/O today is PLB -- I am using dumbbells today because all of that switching of the weight on the bb last week about drove me crazy!

Menu~
B oatmeal w/protein powder
S apple slices, string cheese
L grilled chicken and veggies
S banana, Fiber One
D not sure, need to check the fridge, but clean I SWEAR because....
DESSERT brownie/ice cream sundae with hot fudge! My v-day treat with my baby!

Happy Heart Day!!!!

Mike and I don't get each other presents anymore for V-day. I did get him a mushy card though in my pregnancy-emotionalness!:)

I thought about making heart pancakes too. Depends when the Indians wake up!

Enjoy your client-free day Katie!

I use dumbbells a lot for PLB. Much quicker than the bar. Except the 20s on the shoulder really dig into me and sometimes my hair gets stuck and it really hurts!! Stupid me - I have a squat rack but I've never used it. Need to have Mike show me how.

Good meals Katie. Way to plan for a cheat!!!

menu:
b - kashi, banana
s - ???
l - out to eat! probably a grilled chicken salad
s - ???
d - homemade heart-shaped pizza! (salad/fruit too!)

Today is so busy. Both girls have parties today so Mike is going to Isabel's, I'm going to Gina's. Mike will bring Isabel to me (across the street) when pres. is done. At 1145 Kind. is over. We'll go out for a quick lunch then I have a dentist appt at 1:30. Then we need to get our groceries for our dinner!

Every year we come up with valentine-themed dinners. Last year we had heart-shaped meatloaf and I died our mashed potatoes pink. This year we're making heart-shaped pizzas. I have some watermelon too for other pink/red foods.

I was going to make brownies too (great minds think alike Katie! Gotta love a girl who loves chocolate!) but I'm not sure if I really want to cheat. Plus we all had sugar cookies yesterday. PLUS they will have had tons of junk at their parties today.

Workout will be SS UB premix and coremax3. Thanks Shirl! I'm really looking forward to it! The way my day is I won't be able to do it until after the girls go to bed. Then I have to go to the main office to do payroll. Late night tonight - yuck.

See you later!

I almost forgot my funny story!

Y'day FIL cam eover to plow our driveway for us because he knew DH was under a lot of stress w/ work. Nice right? NOT!

HE BACKED INTO MY GARAGE!!!

I'm not a bit mad. It was a total accident. The cool thing is we get a new garage door and I've always wanted a fancier one than the plain kind we got when we built this place. Kinda cool!

At first we thought I'd be stuck in the garage (suck!) but they got it open.

The biggest bummer to me isn't the garage. It's the fact that I have to warm up the Durango before we get in it! I'm spoiled!! I like getting into my warm garage and truck. We keep our garage heated too (in-floor heat) so I'm REALLY spoiled!

So add garage door shopping to my list of things to do today!:7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Katie, Love the hearts in the title; pretty clever. Enjoy your cheat and client free day.

Kate, Great minds do think alike; we do Valentine themed dinners too. This year is heart shaped turkey meatballs and cupid pasta (aka angel hair) & salad. Have fun at the party, lunch and shopping for a garage door.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Workout was Total Body+ and abs/core+.

menu
b-protein shake
s-scrambled egg whites & salsa
l-?
s-?
d-turkey meatballs and pasta, and salad

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

AH!!! Colleen, I forgot! So sorry!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Shirl, your dinner is very cute!! Do the kids help you make dinner? I bet you had a great workout today! I can't wait to lift tonight!

Just got done cutting a few dozen heart-shaped jellos for preschool. I didn't eat ANY!!!

Happy V-day Everyone :*

Katie I use DB on PLB also, I hate changing the BBs.

I've seen some really nice garage doors.

Colleen HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shirl heart shape meatballs :D

My w/o S&H bi and tri, core
I'm still thinking about getting the CTX

b-egg whites
s-fiber one or nuts
l-chicken and veggie
d-??

Happy Valentines day!!!!

Im off to the dentist before work, write when i get to my office.

Did MM this morning at 5am!! have to do talk on HIV this aft so home later than usual. No special plans...cleanmax :)
BBL

Steph

I was doing fine until my co-worker...the one who is on sick leave for the past 2 months, came in today to visit with her screaming grandchildren.x( x(

What the heck?! If she can come to work to visit she can get her lazy fat butt back to work!!!!!!!! And she wondered why I had an attitude.

Just wait until she gets back, I'm taking a vacation.

I even had some M&M to try to relax. I feel better now.

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Nothing really special planned for this evening. DH is feeling better but today is his first day back to work after his flu and he hasn't really gotten his appetite back. We decided to celebrate my birthday this weekend and get vegetarian chinese for dinner. I didn't want him trying to work and get me a birthday gift and prepare dinner so I postponed. I just want him to get better.

Robin, glad the m&m's helped with the stressful visit. Hope your co-worker comes back soon :)
Katie, heart-shaped pancakes sound yummy.
Kate, busy day with the girls. I hope they enjoy their valentine's day :)
Shirl, heart shaped meatballs. I never thought of doing that.
Steph, you did MM after Arnold? you are brave.

no w/o - still wasn't feeling 100%

b: oatmeal
l: probably soup and salad
s: dessert day at work, so I am going to splurge
d: vegetarian chinese

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hello,
I ate a yummy cookie and I'm only going to eat one! The day is going well and yes the kids help me with the meatballs. We make our meatballs in all different shapes depending on what the kids decide. But, of course hearts on Valentine's Day. Now that they're older they are a big help.

Colleen, Vegetarian chinese sounds good. Enjoy your splurges and drink lots of water.

Steph, I'm not sure your trainer is working you hard enough if you can do MM, umm, not even 12 hours later. You crazy chica! Did you do core and cardio last night?

Robin, It's amazing what m&m's can do. ;) She better come back real soon.

Kate, Katie, Jenn and Lori - How's it going?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I just walked in our kitchen to get water and in the vending machine are Burger King Ketchup fries. Yuck! Are they crazy?

Vending machine Burger King Ketchup fries Yuck is right, they taste bad enough fresh.....YUCKY
In fact most vending machine hot-food taste bad.

I'm eating my clean lunch and have not had anymore choocolate.

Holy busy day!

Shirl, maybe my German isnt working me that hard!! we did the same type of training as last week, but i'm just a tough ass, next week we fight!
Now i'm scared of him! I never know what to do after, because its cardio, and upper and lower body weights, but more to get the heartrate up, not to build. Shirl, suggestions? We did a lot more lower body last night, ie bulgarian squats etc, that's why i did a total body today? I'd love your thoughts on this.

What a day! I'm sitting down to my clean lunch too Robin,

I want heart shaped pancakes now!!

My boss asked me to start going to yoga with her at lunch on Friday! Bonus workout too.
I have to prep for my talk, BBL
Enjoy your day everyone,
Steph

Looks like everyone is having a pretty good day. Us too! The girls had good parties, then errands, now we restmax.

Looking forward to going to bed tonight.... I'm TIRED!!!!!

Hi Jenn how was work today?

Steph w/o buddies are great.

I'm stressed with KD (kid drama) so I think that I'll do some yoga tonight.

After doing only 2 weeks with the slow and heavy I would have to say that it is not my fav. It's just too slow (1,2 up and 1,2,3,4,5,6,down) but it does work. I like gym style better. I was looking at CTX clips and it looks similar to 4day split, but more cardio.I still have one week to decide if I want to invest in this w/o. It looks fun with some new step routines to learn:) But it's expensive.Once I use my debit card, I won't even remember how much I paid for it.

Should I???

Oh by the way I had one extra piece of val-chocolate.

Hey ladies!! Sorry I have been MIA all day -- it was another crazy one! My valentine's day surprise did not work out that great -- Collin WOULD NOT get out of bed this morning, so my little card-present-and-valentines-day-breakfast-at-the-table surprise did not work out. He barely got out of bed in time for school. Not sure what was up with that...

My day did NOT go as planned food-wise -- I forgot my am snack when I left for workx( So then I was incredibly hungry at lunch time, and Chris and I met at a nearby restaurant at ate together. It was a nice v-day treat to spend some QT with him in the middle of the day, but a BIG cheat diet-wise (I ate bacon cheese fries;( ).

Dinner was as planned, and I will try to go light on the v-day sundae.

Robin, I don't know what to tell you about CTX. People on here say great things about it.

I think I am going to do S&H for two weeks starting next week -- now I am scared I won't like it!

Robin, Sorry about KD. We had some w/ Gina today. Too tired/too uch excitement. She was asleep in 30 sec. flat!
I'm curious about CTX too. Good luck deciding!

Katie - Don't worry about the ETs. Its VDay! Glad you & Chris got a date! I'm jealous!!!

Just finished my workout, now I'm off to the main office for payroll - yuck. I won't get home until at least 10:30 now. Big yuck.

See you all in the AM!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.