<><> cLEAN & tidy <> thursday <><>

Eating clean? YES
Working out? NO

I overslept!! I had a TERRIBLE headache last night, took a Tylenol PM and went to bed early and forgot to set my alarm, woke up at 6:45! So no workout for me, except for CLEAN MAX when I get home tonight -- we have so much to do to get ready for this weekend.

Not sure about food, but I will keep it clean I promise!!

Eating clean? Trying my best ;)
Working out? Not sure. I meant to run this morning, but I woke up with terrible cramps and back cramps (thanks, Aunt Flo) and I have a work function to attend which means I'll get home later tonight, so I'll have to see.

I'll bbl to check in again with menus, etc.

Morning clean peeps!!

Kate, where'd you go?? What are you plans for today? Is is going to be crazy hot in Michigan this weekend?

Katie, sorry about the headache, there's nothing worse. Cleanmax is a great workout anyway.

Shelley! did you Drillmax last night? What you doing after work? Something fun i hope.

Hi to Shirl, Colleen, Jenn and Robin!

Today, MM upper body i think, and what the hell, cleanmax
menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, veggies/hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, gogi's, almond butter, coconut
d: veg stir fry, lentils, tomatoe and garlic, and yogurt!
BBL
Steph

Morning ladies.

Yesterday I did Amy kickbox but today my legs have some DOMS so no lower bod work until tomorrow.

B-egg whites
s-nuts or pretzels
l-fish and salad
d-??

I'll check in later on.

Good morning ladies,

Didn't get to check in last night, DH and DD were using the computer.

workout today is going to be Amy's Hi/Lo xtreme mixed with all pump bi's, tri's and shoulders. Laundrymax and some cleanmax.

Menu:
b- 2 nutri grain waffles,w. lite syrup and milk

The rest of the day is up in the air.
Tonight is orientation for middle school. 5th grade they start middle school here. It's going to be another make me feel old moment. :-(

Hi Shelley welecome to our group.
Katie hope you feel better today.

BBL

Jenn

I just read yesterdays post.

Here is my bio:

I am 37, married for 3.5 years. I have a step daughter Shelby who is 10.5. DH runs a business with his dad. They sell mice to wholesalers who then sell them to retailers. They also sell snakes. I work for the post office as a retail clerk. I discovered Cathe on FitTV, Imax 2 and was hooked from there. Then I discovered Amy Bento and Tracey Stahele and my wallet hasn't been the same since. :7

Jenn

Jenn - thanks for the bio! What an interesting business!

Steph - fun? Uh, no. I have to attend a groundbreaking ceremony for our new building. Which means I have to schmooze with purchasers and City officials. And yes, I did Drillmax last night, and LIC abs.

Okay, menu for today:

B - cereal, sliced banana, soy milk
S - apple, almonds
L - sandwich (12 grain bread, tomatoes, cheese and avocado), watermelon chunks
S - cottage cheese and berries
D - no idea - they're having a BBQ at this event and I know there won't be anything for me to eat, but maybe they'll have veggie trays too or something. Otherwise, maybe I'll have another toasted English muffin:p

Quick hello!

Workout was TT big 5 circuit workout B and I teach TK early evening. I have a dentist appt. shortly. I did great again yesterday with my meals - only 2 peppermint patties.

Hi everyone! Keep up the good work!

Menu - very similar to yesterday -

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Shelley nice to meet you and you have come to the right place.

I'm a single mom of two kids (DD is 13 and DS is 11). I work full time in the VA hospital Queens NY. My weakness is carbs }( and eating clean and low carbs is the best for me.

Shelley have you ordered STS?

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Thursday! Just one more day until Friday!
Shelley, I realized I left off what I do in my bio. I am a project manager for a government contractor on the student loan system. DH is a consultant and helps people fix all of their computer/network problems :) Good menu today!
Kate, sorry about the big fight last night. Sometimes you just need to vent.
Katie, sorry you overslept. Sending you clean eating vibes.

w/o was CIA 2604: Bosu Workout
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: mixed nuts
l: taco salad, apple
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: beef pepper stirfry? (Maybe tonight we will actually make it)

Got to run to meeting. Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

You all have such interesting jobs!

Robin - I haven't ordered STS. Initially because I figured I already have P90X and what did I need another 90 day program for, and then simply because I couldn't afford it, though I'd LOVE to get it now that I've seen all the blog stuff.

Katie, Sorry about the headache. That stinks. BUt in a happy note... you get to be a bride again this weekend!! yay!

Shelley, Sorry about your visitor...may she not overstay her welcome!

Steph, Yes, hot humid weather coming our way! You too? Mike will want the air on...grrr.. Have fun with MM tonight...and cleanmax.yuck

Hi robin! Glad you had a good WO y'day.

Jenn, GREAT WO! I'm tired just reading that! I didn't know that about DH! Do you have those animals as pets too? I could NOT handle that! LOL!

Shelley, I actually love business schmoozing, but DH hates it. Great menu!

Shirl, Yummy eats, have fun tonight!

Colleen, I share your sentiments on counting down til the weekend. The Bosu workout sounds fun. DDs have been playing with mine! They loveit!

0--------------------

Busy AM - lots of errands, including groceries finally! We are staying put this afternoon and hopefully napping!

b - shredded wheat, watermelon
s - pretzels (and a very little amount of homemade frosting. I tried a new recipe and its delicious! No shortening!) Not the cleanest snack for sure, but we're so busy!
l - taco salad
s - ??
d - grilled steak w/ salad and potatoes
s - CAKE!!!!!!! I'm cheatin' ladies! We are celebrating Gina's last day of k'garten. I am making a giant cupcake cake (molded pan from W'Sonoma). It is going to be so cool! DDs eyes are going to pop out of their heads.

wo -somehting sweaty. Diastasis be darned! Not really, I just really want a good WO. I've been doing a lot of stretching and I'm ready to get back in the action.

gotta go!

OKay, so I didn't do so swell after lunch. I was assembling the cake. The scraps and some frosting just JUMPED into my mouth! Still can't figure out how THAT happened!

>Kate - you were just being clean and tidy, making sure the
>scraps and extra frosting didn't get everywhere ;)
>

ROFL!!!!!!!!
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!
Thanks!

I'm gonna go downstairs (where it's *much* cooler!) and do some Imax3! Anybody else DYING from humidity today? I refuse to turn the air on yet! Tho DH will as soon as he gets home!

Kate it is hot and muggy here too. I don't have the ac on but my DH is the same. The girls are out on the trampoline working up a sweat. :)

No we don't have any mice or snakes in the house. We have 2 cats and a hedgehog. The mice are in a seperate building outside of the house. And the snakes are set up in my in laws basement.

Kate I swear that baby has a sweet tooth.:p
Shelley I hope they have some good eats for you at the BBQ.
Colleen the bosu workout sounds fun. Enjoy.

Menu:
b- waffles and milk
l- egg and spinach omelette, and multi grain english muffing
s- I made myself smores in the microwave and an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts}(
d- roast beef sandwich, and I'm thinking of making the quinoa(sp) salad from clean eating.
s- rice pudding and coffee ~ maybe

Jenn}(

I just caved and turned the air on. DH would've done it when he got home anyway. Saves him from whining!

I did Imax3 step combos and the finsihed combos from 4DS HIS & LIS. Hoping for CS tonight. And maybe some other version of cardio...gotta work off that cake you know!

Jenn, I wish I could jump on a trampoline!! Our kiddos had waffles for breakfast too - they looked so god but I stuck to my shredded wheat. Your roast beef sounds yummy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.