<<Early Risers! It's Monday >>

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I did a 45 minute I-Tread this morning.. DH and I walked the dogs a little while ago...it is 5 degrees here}( .

Hope everyone has a great day and for those in the EAst...stay warm!

Deb:)

Hi Deb! The temp is about the same here. I went to the gym to do my heavy weights. I feel like I had a good workout and ready for Monday.

Good Morning Girls

Today is day one of recovery week!:7 Core Synergistics for me, and I like the improvements I've made from last time!

Deb~ I'm in MD and its 10 degrees here!

Beavs~ are you getting the STS for the mp3 players since you go to the gym?

Karin/Jill~ Hi!

I'm off today, hanging with the kids!:)
Hope you all have a great day and stay warm!

Deanie

Good morning ladies! I got in about half of my Tae Bo amped workout...but I developed a sinus thing over the weekend and not only do I have a sinus headache, but they are so sensitive that it actually hurts to breathe sometimes! I'm hoping to pick something up (non-pharmaceutical) to help. I'll see if I can do something a little later, too.

Deb...BRRRR!!! It's cold here in CO, too...it is 8* right now but with wind chill it feels like -4! Poor DH has to work outside :-( Thankfully he isn't outside all day...he drives his truck to one location, locates the utilities, and drives to the next location, so at least he can get in his warm truck throughout the day.

DD and I have off from school today, thank goodness! We've got some errands to run, household chores, and homework, but nothing too big or bad.

Deanie: I will definitely go for the MP3 version for the gym. I like to get out of the house in the a.m. and go, and after my workout I'm at least ten minutes closer to work anyway. LOL!

I just finished up CC v5 on the spinning bike. It was a great workout. Then I had to move one of th cars in the driveway for DH to go to work. It is so cold! OMG. I am one of the lucky ones that has off today. Woohoo!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.