<< --- Cabs n' abs --->> Hump Day Happenins

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, ladies!

Quick post. I made up last night's 4DS CST & 20 min on the EXT and have to jet in a few to go get ready. I'm glad it's out of the way.

Angie :: Glad the PTCs went well. Thanks! I appreciated the good vibes yesterday. It sure was interesting meeting with a panel of 6 honchos! Next step is that I have to draft a letter to the parents, explaining what it is and how it'll be used. I'd like to begin using the boards with our novel unit which starts next week.
No dreams last night. At least the baby one wasn't scary. :7

OK, I'm caught up. Have a great hump day, girls! Sending feel-good vibes to all!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good Morning Cathy and the rest of the Cabber girls!:)

Today will be Upper+ , Abs/Core+ and a little last minute cardio. I think I will also pull out my knew Tracey K/B work out and give it a shot today. My goal is to do the first 30 mins of it. :)

I had trouble sleeping last night so I'm a bit tired this morning. I think a pre-work out nap will be required after work today. :)

That's all for now....BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I did heavy weights for Chest and Triceps at the rec ctr. My chest and tri's are really sore this morning. Today I will do lowmax this morning and legs & back at the rec ctr.

I will be going back to Oregon with Amanda and the girls in a couple weeks. I've never traveled with such young children before but don't anticipate any problems. I've met her mom and grandma and now I'll get to meet the rest of her siblings.

Cathy-I'm so happy for you. You must've done a lot of pre work if the boards will be ready for use next week. Congratulations!! I know this has been weighing heavy on you. Nice job getting that workout done this morning.

Wendy-Hope you feel better soon. I have a Tracey KB workout I haven't even tried yet. Which one is it? You'll have to let me know how you like it. You'll be happy to hear my rotation has pullups in it. I use the assisted machine at the rec ctr.

Laura-Sorry you are not feeling well. Glad you are getting those appts. scheduled. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Angie-Sometimes I dread PTC. Jerod is a pretty good student but sometimes it's hard hearing criticism about your child. What rotation did you come up with?

I gotta get downstairs before I spend too much time on this computer and miss my morning workout.

Diana

30 reps with the ab wheel=DONE
Abs/Core+=DONE
Upper+=DONE
Tracey's k/b cardio=NOT done...I must've been outta my mind! LOL :p

BBIAB for personals!:)

Hey Wendy, how do like your ab wheel? I love mine. You can put a weight plate on your back to increase the resistance too. Best to rest if you are still not feeling well. Great job on the weight work!

I had a little crisis this morning so I didn't make it to the rec ctr. I will try to take care of the weights at the rec ctr by my house tonight.

Diana

Diana,

The ab wheel is great. I felt it every where from my abs on up! I think that's part of the reason why I was too pooped for K/B! That and I should NOT have done A/C+ BEFORE Upper+! YIKES! LOL

The Tracey work out I have to try is High Intensity Kickbox. I bought her Sculpt Sweatfest at the same time. I may cheat and do a little bit of both of them both on Friday in lieu of Core Syn...not sure yet. :)

Crisis? I hope everything is okay.

Is your DS going to Oregon too? How long will you be gone?

BBL!

Hey again, girls!

Wendy :: your posts cracked me up. Nice w/out! I see you're back to your ol' hardcore self.

Di :: thanks for sharing the excitement! :) The message boards were ready to go as of August. Approval took awhile. *lol*...I hope the crisis this morning wasn't anything serious.

Hi Angie and Laura!

Have a great night...

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Hiya cabbers

Only one more half day of work and I'm callin it good for the week so I hope I can be productive tomorrow. The kids only have half day of school and then we are going to go buy MIL a hyacinth and a card and then I'm droppin' the kids off for the night.:) They don't have school on Friday and we're supposed to get another big storm too. I also don't think it would be good for MIL to be home alone on Valentines day. I also think it would be good for DH and I to be alone on VD.:p *lol* Always a hidden adjenda huh? MIL wants them and they want to go so who am I to say no??:D

Cathy - Great job in getting that morning workout in!;-) I admire you for that.
So it's all supposed to be ready for next week??:eek: Will you be able to do that with everything else you have goin on? How exciting for you and hopefully not too stressful.

Diana - It really sounds like you and Amanda have really hit it off lately. That's great about the trip. I'll bet you'll have lots of fun.
Right now I'm doing 4DS with CC's on the other 2 days. I love it so far. I'll be incorporating other Cathes for upperbody too, so I don't get too burned out on 4DS. For some reason though, before now I really haven't done 4DS much so this gives me the perfect opportunity to get aquainted. }(
Do you still have that night during the week where you go to the rec ctr? Does the new class start next week?

Wendy - You must be feeling better. I was thinking that sounded like a pretty heafty workout, especially after recovering from being ill. Great job in getting most of it done.
Any plans for VD?

Laura - Where'd ya go today girl? I'm sure you have lots of VD plans. Although, I have to say, I'm a bit concerned that you didn't check in today.....I certainly hope all is well with you.

Check back with you all later girls. I'll be back in the afternoon to watch the Garorade duels from Daytona. I called my mom today and wished her a happy birthday and she tells me that she is considering going to the Daytona 500. I guess her and dad have access to a couple of tickets if they want them but she said they are calling for rain so they are still undecided. I'm still sooooo jealous. I'd be all over those tickets like flies on......well, you know.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.