<<<Weight Watchers....Monday>>>>>>>>>>>>

punka274

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Im up early,don't know why? My eyes popped open at 5:30 and they wouldn't go back to bed!x(

Im going to go read over yesterday's post and I'll bb in a bit!

Looks Like everybody had a good weekend,except for our poor kim--No Powerx( x(-- Glad to see ya back though:),great job on the walk:)!

I have no idea what workout I'm doing today! I recorded low max on fitv sat. so I might do that one! I also previewed it while recording,it didn't look that complicated! Coremax comes on today at 11,Im recording that one too}(.

I was Exhuasted yesterday evening,but still went walking/jogging for 40 mins:+. I clocked my jog and It is a 8min jog every lap...not bad for a begginer;-)and thats with two hills to! I don't like hills,my legs almost gave out on me yesterday going up one,LOL!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
All the mothers/houswifes out there,here'a a question for ya....When do WE get a break????? I feel like I'll I do is "work"(cooking,cleaning,diapers,laundry,dishes)Gesh,I could go on*sigh*.......ok,Im done with my little vent now,LOL!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
bbl!

Good Morning Ladies:)

Amelia, my eys came open at 5:40 but I shut them again:)

I thought I was going to have a good nights sleep b/c I went to bed early but DS woke at 3 crying so I stuck his nummy in his mouth,heard the t.v in DD's room so I went in to turn that off but she was still awake, then at 4:40 his monitor (that was left on downstairs) started going nuts, so I got up and turned that off and DD was STILL UP! Then at 5 something he woke again but went back to sleep until 7:) I should have went to bed last night when I was ready. DH put a movie on and I started to fall asleep, I got up to use the washroom and when i looked it was only 9:20! LOL I thought it was 11 or later:)

I weighed today and I am 128.4:) I have been behaving myself but not as good as I can be!

I am just doing a run today. I know my legs are sore from yesterdays workout but my UB hasn't kicked in yet.

Im gonna read yesterdays thread to see if I missed anything.
Lori:)

Kim, glad to see you are back and that you weren't leaving us on purpose:7 Also nice to know that you kept working out regardless of the electricity! LOL Its hard sometimes to catch up on post, I did it and half way through wondered why I was doing it!haha It took forever. I don't think you really missed anything.

Cheryl, yeah, that was a tough workout and I was tired. I planned on running later that day but DH had left with DS so I figured I could just do some intervals and call it a day. When he came home and I was still working out he said "mommy is still jumping around" haha

Laine, hope your ankle feels better! Hopefully you will be able to do a workout today.

Belinda, almost done packing??? I hate packing and I hate unpackig even more~!

Kali, where are you!?????

Robin, back to work today?

DH is on holidays starting today but I don't think we are going to far. But if we stay around he will end up working! Not sure what we are doing. I also have my neice here all week. She was having a hard time with my sister being gone so I told her to come in with me for the week. DH doesn't know this yet and he might whine cause we are going on "holidays" till I ask him where we are going? hahaha Then he will realize..."NOWHERE"! Plus she is the same age as my daughter so they can keep each other company.

Ill be back later.

Oh and Amelia, we don't get a break! Ive learned that! haha And even if we do, it just plays on our minds about all the things we need to do! hehehe

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!!

I got up and did Pure Strenth: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and a 1 mile interval walk on the treadmill. I want to do a light kickbox dvd/vid (TaeBo or something) this evening when I get home.

Amelia- Sorry you could not get back to sleep. I am not a Mom/wife but from what I can see women, esp. Moms and wives nver get a break and like Lori stated, it they do, they are constantly thinking about what they could be getting done!!:p

Lori- Sorry you did not get a restful sleep. Maybe you can get a nap later.

Everyone have a good workout and great day! BBL!!

Kim,Lori-Oh....how you girls have it right!And as soon as i sit down for a brief second,I hear....Mommy I want....x( .What happened to "daddy....I want?LOL

The reason I made that comment earlier was because I noticed my DH doesn't do ANYTHING on the weekends and IF he does its because I told him toox( x( he calls that NAGGING,LOL! OH"Men"*Rolls eyes*!!!

Sorry for the frustration girls,I knew you guys would understand though!

Lori-I hope you get a nap in later!you had a busy night!I love it when my Dh takes his vacation at work,but I also love to see him go back;-)

Kim-Great Workout....high fives to ya girl! I need to get my but in gear and do mine,LOL!

ok girls,im off to do my workout,decided on lowmax and MIS/LB..bbl!

Good morning ladies,

I didn't get my second workout in yesterday!! I watched a move instead with my DD!I have Step Blast planned for today!!

Amelia sorry you didn't get enought sleep! ^^5 on your run yesterday! No, a Mother/Housewife job never ends!!! Have fun with LM!! One of my fav.!!

Lori sorry you had a restless night! Where do you go on vacation??? Great job on your workout! Beeing in the Army there is alot more than just packing, I still have to ship my car, get tickets for my dogs! Get papers so the dogs can fly to Germany! Get my tickets! And the list goes on and on.....moving oversease is a tought move! Since I am keeping my house here in El Paso, I have to figure out what stays and what goes! Both my kids are staying in our house( they both are going to collage here)! I don't want them to stay in an emty house!!

Kim hope you enjoyed PS and your run this morning!

Hope you all have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone -

Belinday, hooray for Step Blast! You'll enjoy it.

Amelia, love that Low Max. The fun factor is so high and it is a really good workout.

Lori, will be interested to see what you do.

I'm short on time, and my lower body is toasted from yesterday. I did Push/Pull UB premix 42 min. It'll have to do.

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey Girls,

Im back from my run. I didn't go as far today b/c I was starving! I went a little later cause I was waiting for the weather to clear up some. It looked like it was going to rain but it never did. Anyway, I still ran about 9-10 kms.I still need to do ab work but it will have to wait until later.

Belinda, I guess its hard leaving the kiddies behind! I guess you will have to visit alot. I'd say, leave the dogs and the car behind...hahaha JUST KIDDING!

Cheryl, my lower half is like jello! Its not sore, but just feels unstable and tired! LOL

Amelia, men can be useless at times. I have to ask DH to do lots of things, they can never just do it on their own. They don't think of things the same way we do.

Kim, good job on the workout. I use to really enjoy Tabeo a few yrs ago. He certainly made his money didn't he?

Ill be back later,
Lori

:) :)

Just checking in before I get ready for bed. No much activity here today. I did not get the Tae Bo in but I did get another 2.5 mile walk in. I just love walking outside. I just clears your head. Tomorrow will be a kickboxing dvd or step. I have not decided yet. Well I am going to take a shower and get ready for bed. Everyone have a good night!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.