<<<Let's Go....TGIF>>>>

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Can't beleive I'm up! I got in late from Mahjong (had a good night, won alot) and still woke up my normal time. I'm sure I will crash about 3 today.

Off to do the Gauntlet today}( , been a long time. I ope I can get thru it! 3 weeks down, 1 more to go. I'm looking forward not to be working my legs so much. I have seen improvements with this rotation though. I will be trying for 5 chins and 5 pullups today also. I'll be back to report.

Gin~ Enjoy your company! Are you taking today off?

Marcy~ Enjoy your new furnature:)

Meals:
preworkout: 2 hard boiled egg whites
bfast: steel cut oats and orange
snack: 1/2 cliff protein bar
lunch: veggies, cottage cheese doubles, banana
snack: ???? prob. WW shake- really liking them
dinner: eggplant parm, spinach salad and challah

In-laws coming for an overnight stay tonightx( (long story) So I will not be working out tomorrow.

The director of the school asked me to take over teaching a Friday enrichment for the next 2 weeks, so i am working till 2 today:)

Have a great day
later-
Deanie

Finished the Gauntlet! wow what a workout}( }(
Also did 4 chins and 4 neg. pull ups. Dissappointed, I wanted to do 5 of each. I am blaming the lack of a good nights sleep;-)

Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran and then did PLB. I wimped out with some of the floorwork and modified with Brenda instead of using the ball. But I still felt it!:)
I am going to wash my car, get my oil changed, use my pedicure gc, and clean a closet today. It's amazing how you can fill the day when not working!
I'm planning on meeting some of the TX Cathe girls tomorrow where Heather (Beloved Heather) lives. Fun!

Marcy--Is the Amy Bento Hi/Lo cardio workout you did yesteday new? Glad you liked it. I have also been curious about how the DWTS contestants will lose a lot of weight and yet you hear that alot of cardio won't help you lose?!?! I know I didn't lose when training for marathons! x(
I would imagine that the interim director was hiding his feelings and thoughts from me when I told him that I wouldn't be coming back next year. We have worked together for years and know each other well. I think maybe he is just overwhelmed with all of the added responsibilities and headaches.

Deanie--Congrats on winning in Mahjong! And congrats on makiing it through the Gauntlet and doing 4 chinups and pullups on little sleep! You are the woman!:7
My brother is coming in today instead of yesterday for the golf tournament. He has a lot of friends that live here, so don't know how much we will see him.
Enjoy your in-law's visit.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I did 4DS kickbox today and got through it pretty well. I only modified once and marched instead of jacked through the speed bag arms. I started to do Angles, Lines & Curves 2 but then my bedroom furniture came. It looks great and it's nice to finally put all my clothes away. The only thing was the headboard was chipped slightly so they ordered a new one for us which we won't get till next Thursday.

Gin - Yes, the Amy Bento workout was new, fresh out of the shrinkwrap. Someone from work also trained for marathons and she said she didn't lose weight either. Does all that training make you eat more? The only thing I can think of is that running is high impact and dancing is low impact (which comes back to the old theory of being in the "fat burning zone".) Low impact seems to work for me but I guess everyone's different.

I hope you have a nice tomorrow with all the TX Catheites. I emailed Tess Atlanta to put me on the Yahoo group list for get-togethers but I haven't gotten an e-mail back yet.

Deanie - Congrats on winning! You are so strong doing all those chins and pulls. I think I was just about up to 3 before I moved.

Have a great weekend!

Marcy

Gin~ Enjoy your get together with the TX Catheites:)

Marcy~ Glad you like your furiture and you are able to get the headboard so quickly.

Have a great weekend:)
Deanie

eta: forgot to tell you, after my class I asked my director and she said I definately have a job next year. She's not sure which class, but I definately have one:7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.