<<< P90X >>> Starters, Grads, & Nancy - TGIF!!!

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies, & happy Friday!! OH YEAH!!!

Diana :: Ya know, years ago, when I was fit and working out, I didn’t get sick much, either…but that seems to have changed once I started working in the school system!…Glad to hear the presentation to the bigwigs went well – those are nerve-wracking!…*lol* about not liking to talk to people that early in the morning! Some days, I feel the same.

Angie :: I live in South Jersey – not too far from Cathe’s gym to take an occasional class when I can but far enough that it still hasn’t seemed logical to join. I was really surprised when I bought the first DVD and saw that she was local. Have a great time camping!

Laura :: yes, I got a kick out of knowing that girl was all discombulated with your punishment b/c those type of people drive me nuts in a class! You can’t look at them or they just foul you up. Same with the showoffs. Really, any gym I’ve gone to is a like a freak show. I’ve forgotten about it since I’ve been working out solely from home. In a twisted way, I guess I miss the entertainment of it.

Wendy :: I had plans last night and tonight that I will probably cancel, so I can truly get in some rest this weekend…but I will probably take my mom to go see Shrek…we love those movies…As for Memorial Day weekend, I don’t know yet…AC for the weekend sounds like fun…Hmm, your rotation really has me intrigued about doing more premixes. There are so many I haven't tried.

Wednesday I did CST and ME abs late in the day. Went back to work y'day but took a rest day. This afternoon I'd like to get in a workout but not sure what yet. Maybe some k'boxing.

Have a great Friday!
Cathy :)

Good Morning Folks.

Well, last night I was a bad girl. I blew off my yoga in favor of some summer clothes shopping at Old Navy and then to meet friends for a couple of beers. *slaps self on hand* BAD WENDY!}(

Today I am taking my rest day. I am headed off to my mom's for the afternoon after work. I will work out on Sunday (my usual rest day) since I am not doing anything today. Tomorrow calls for Cardio and Weights cardio and compound weights only premix + abs. Knowing me I'll change it up but we'll see! LOL

With all of the "destruction" of this rotation that I have been doing I am thinking of finishing out this week and then moving on. It's really not even worth it b/c I am re-arranging/subbing soooo much! I am going to see if I can figure out what I want to do. If I come up with something I'll start it on Monday. If not, I'll keep going with this rotation until I DO figure it out.

Okay, enough babbling for me.
Hope everyone has a good day!:)

Hi Ladies,

DH got me up in plenty of time to get my morning meeting. I'm off to a 3 hr. meeting here in a few. I did not workout this morning and have basically decided this will be my rest day. The kids won't be home tonight so DH and I are watching a movie together:)

Cathy-you crack me-your comment about missing the "entertainment" of group workouts. I can't believe you live so close to Cathe's gym. I'm jealous. I would definitely take live classes with her if I could.

Wendy-I too started with the May rotation but midstream decided to do more heavy wt training. I've destructed the rotation right along with you. I did MIS yesterday with 60lbs for legs and 50lbs for chest and back, 35 for biceps and 40 for triceps. I'm just kind of doing my own thing right now.

Off to a meeting. BBL

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.