*T*G*I*F* - (((cleanandtidy)))

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Well, today hasn't exactly started out how I expected. It's 8:30 and I've been up since 4 with Annabel who now has the stomach flu along with Ryan. Awesome. I was hoping for a quiet morning to study but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Guess I'll just have to do what I can and hope it's enough. I was also hoping to get a double in today but we'll see if I can even get one taking care of all the sickies. Ryan's requested chicken and dumplings for lunch. Hopefully that settles for him...

I skimmed yesterday but don't have time for personals right now - maybe later, post test. But I did want to say ANNE! I am so proud of you, you've done SO awesome with meso 1 and I know that there is not a better feeling than fitting into clothes that were once tight and uncomfortable. WTG!!!

I will catch up with everyone else later. (BTW, totally OT BUT I'm thankful I live in France right now and that Gymboree doesn't ship internationally because I LOVE LOVE LOVE their new daisy line).

Angie so sorry about dd and I hope the both of them just have a 24hr thing.

I slept good last night compared to the other night and I feel good. I may do a classical stretch and do a little grocery shopping.

bbl

angie, the best laid plans.... hope your fam gts better quick w/o it spreading!
oooooh, now i nee to go check gymboree,.....thaaaanks:rolleyes::p

robin, cs + grocs = a good day!

nursing...bbl...

Anne congrat on finishing Meso 1 and you should be proud of yourself.

Kate what's new?

Since VA is getting hit by a snow storm I guess I'll visit my sis next weekend.

Good Morning Girls !!!

The snowstorm has arrived ......snow has started and we are in a winter storm warning until tomorrow night .

Angie, so sorry about the illness going through your family..........especially throwing up in the middle of the night ! Nothing's worse ! I hope it's a 24 hour bug and you don't get it ! Maybe DON'T do double workout.....take it easy, eat light and rest more, maybe you can fight it off !

Ann, HOORAY for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an accomplishment and yay for looser clothes !!!!!!!

I'm going to try to double cardio today and then I'll be caught up on the rotation. I forgot how much I love Meso 2 !~!!! LOVE IT !

I think it's Step Moves this morning & abs...........then will do bike or something later too with CC or iCYCLE.

I'm thinking of baking today.

BBl..........Becky

angie, good luck on the test! and sorry for the sick household. take it easy, okay?

anne, wtg on the rotation and loose pants!!!

becky, take care in the storm. is it all snow or ice too?

robin, my dh is flying to mississippi then to va then home today. not sure what will happen with this storm. school today for kiddos?

hi kate - good day for you i hope.

this am i did a quick 5 miler and ccc - i really love that wo. i need to do back and shoulders later. it is supposed to pour today, so i imagine we will go to the library. we may also do some baking:eek: unfortunately, i cannot indulge b/c i need a few more days of clean eats in me, like yday. bbiab

Morning!

Today is my big presentation at the ISD-it's the umbrella district for the whole county. There's suppposed to be 80-90 people there-not too bad but still I'm kinda nervous. I didn't work out yesterday-cardio is holding no appeal lately. Today is my last Meso 1 workout-Back/Triceps. I'll workout this afternoon, then may take the girls to my parents' house for the weekend and if I'm lucky I'll get a date night with Darrin:)

Angie, so sorry about the sick kid(s);) It's going around here too-I made Danica Lysol everything last night! It's taking out whole families for weeks:( I say rest up and don't worry about working out today. I haven't checked out Gymboree's stuff lately-might have to have a look-see.

Robin, sounds like a nice morning:)

Hi Kate!

Becky, that storm is just clipping the MI/OH border-we might get some flurries. Phew! Have good workouts!

Nina, wow! I'm tired reading about all your workouts! You never cease to amaze! Hope Dh gets home with no problems.

Way to go Anne!!

angie, sorry for the stomach buggies in your house =(

kate, from y'day LOL at the "cause" of my tennis elbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robin, more snow for you?!?! overal this winter seems less snow storms for us in boston, not sure if its in my head. or maybe because my dh was gone most of last winter so it seemed like more.

klaudia, thx for the info on tennis elbow and i can tell from what you posted that its not that. not sure if that is good or bad, lol. sorry i mised something.,... what are you presenting to the school district?

sorry, imissed af ew ppl....

nina, your eatshave been so good! wish i could say the same!

becky, rock those doubles today@!

my eats have been so-so i have been about 75% clean since returning but still my portions need work. TIDY TIDY for me is a must or I will not shed any more lbs.

Becky, Now I might need to do MEso2! Have fun baking! Good luck resisting! I'mjealous of your snow!

Nina, Enjoy your day w/ your boys! And don't be afraid to go PC!;)
Are you still on a job hunt?

Klaudia, Good luck today! You can do it!
Hope you get your date night!

Wendy, Clean eats - we can do it!!! I am mostly clean, but need a little tidying up myself!Any class today?

1 off to school, cleaning lady soon! yay! While she's up here working we're going to go in the Basement and tackle some of that mess. I need a HazMat suit!:p

Hoping to get some Pure Barre in too.

Date night tonight! Inlaws are coming over to babysit and we're going out to dinner and to get some shopping done. I can't wait! We haven't been out in months!

kate, enjoy date night!!! it is so important. i am still job hunting, but noone is hiring. there is a clinic nearby who may need some one this summer or fall, but not sure if it will be full or part time. i get so darn discouraged.

wendy, i am with you on tidying up today. i am making hummus this weekend. also a bean dip - 1 can cannellini beans, 1 roasted red pepper, lemon, salt, and olive oil - mash with a fork!

klaudia, what is your presentation for? i just love love love cardio. and weights. what is it about cardio that holds no appeal? i hope you get a date night in.

clean breakfast done. i may take the kids to the playground before the rain starts!!

Becky Meso 2 is my fav and I hope Cathe does another workout that is similar to meso 2 with a 4 day split type workout.

Nina I want to bake also. I saw on the Food Channel this lady was making brownies with chocolate chips. She coated the chocolate chips with flour so that they don't drop to the bottom of the pan. I need CHOCOLATE

Klaudia I hope you get lucky.

Wendy good going with the eats. No snow here just rain I hope.

Kate HazMat suit:D LOL. Have fun on date night.

Good Morning Everyone!

I am here at work waiting for the snow. We are supposed to get 16 - 24 inches. Anyone want some? It is supposed to start snowing around lunchtime so I will probably head home early this afternoon. I really need a good stretch so hopefully I can get that done this PM. This morning's workout was AS which was just perfect.

Kate, I love the hazmat suit. I need to straighten up my house too. I have only been doing the essentials this week.
Klaudia, good luck with the presentation today. You will do great!
Nina, good idea to make some healthy dips.
Robin, I did not buy any chocolate for this weekend because I was afraid I would eat it all. The brownie recipe sounds good.
Wendy, good luck with the portion control. I need to get my eats back on track after this cold.
Angie, sorry about the sick household. Try to get some rest so you don't get sick too. Good luck on your test.
Becky, wow another double workout today. Can I trade snowstorms with you?

Have a great day!

Robin, your post to Klaudia made me LOL. Your chocolate sounds delish.

Nina, have fun if you go to the library. Your work outs amaze me. Your bean dip sounds yummy.

Kate, you asked about eating yday--I didn't start cleaning that up until a week ago, when I noticed things were tightening up. I figure I have two more weeks before I have to be in a bathing suit; not a lot of time, but enough to slim down a little. Have fun on date night! I was going to ask, do you want to do the step class in GL on Monday? If you're busy, no worries.

Wendy, it's so hard to get back on track when you get back to reality, isn't it? You will, tho.

Klaudia, GOOD LUCK. I hope it goes well. Is this the one on bullying? I'm sorry, I don't remember. Have fun on date night, what Robin said. ;)

Becky, thanks! I am feeling pretty proud of myself. Does all that snow mean you get to just stay home until tomorrow night?

Angie, thank you! Being back on track has done wonders for me.

Colleen, are you excited to start Meso 2 next week? I'm going to do disc 13 on Sunday.

Hi to everyone I missed! I'm happy to say I did all the exercises in disc 12 last night, so yay me. One more cardio work out and I'll be done with the first four weeks. Yippee!

anne

Good morning!!

Angie, so sorry for the sickness :( Hope it passes quickly.

Kate, I need a hazmat suit for our garage!! :) Have a fun, fun date night :D

Robin, glad you are feeling good :) This snow keeps messing up your plans to visit your sis!

Wendy, hope your elbow is not bothering you too much today. It’s hard to come back from vac 100% - you will get there :)

Anne, great job on disc 12!!!

Nina, hope dh can get home before the storm hits here - it hasn’t started too much here except in the west.

Colleen, it sounds like your area is going to get slammed w/the snow – I hope it isn’t as bad as they think!

Klaudia, good luck w/the presentation – you will be great!

Becky, have fun w/the double cardio :)

Hi Katie, Lisa, & Becky Sue!

Light snow has started, but the forecast keeps changing from rain, to sleet, to snow. Who knows??? Am at work for now, but we are closing at noon.

Clintonya

Morning ladies! I did a 30 minute hiit treadmill run this am, then went to my midwife appointment in the snow. There was a fire engine and ambulance there - someone was in labor and --->thisclose<--- to having a baby. How exciting!

Long story short, she is starting me on progestrone therapy. She said it *might* help me get pregnant and will certainly help me stay pregnant. The spotting this month (and some over the past few years) are a sign of a short lueteal (sp) phase.

I am home from work today - daycare AND work closed today - HOORAY! We have 18-24" of snow in the forecast!! Bring it on!

Clintonya, glad you will get to head home early. How much snow are you forecasted to get?

Anne, ^^5 on Meso 1! One more workout for me too, then Meso 1 will be done! You are gonna look fab on that cruise!

Colleen, get home early before that snow! I've only briefly tried AS once and it was fun, I should pull that one out again.

Robin, I bet you a million dollars that you were watching Ina Garten make "Outrageous Brownies" which is my FAVORITE brownie recipe. SOOOOO good!

Kate, have fun on your date tonight! And YAY for cleaning lady day!

Wendy, I didn't read Kate's "tennis elbow" comment yesterday, but I can only imagine...:p

Nina, great workout(s) today!

Klaudia, good luck with your presentation and have fun on your date! You ladies are making me jealous!

Becky, enjoy your snow! I love Meso 2 also - or should I say my body loves it, as does my scale:p

Angie, whew, crazy day for you! Sending you husband-and-kids-feel-better-find-time-to-study-and-workout-and-maybe-a-little-time-for-yourself vibes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.