*Cheetahs in da house...er I mean den (LOL): Sunday*

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Loverlies.

Well I managed to give myself a little booty DOMS. Now I have to do Squeeze LB Challenge with a sore bum. Can we say OUCHEES!? :eek: I also have a short cardio to do (run or imax premix?) and if there is time I will do Joey's standing abs because I love him. ;):D

No personals to catch up on here except to tell Laura...I got your PM! I'll get back to you real soon! :)

BBL Girls!

Good morning cheetahs

Brighton..LOL about things "moving along" for DH...they can be such babies sometimes! I love crashing on the couch for movies!! I am only doing the ab work from STS right now. I won;t start a rotation until after the marathon. I still have to do all my 1RM's...:)

Jackie...so sorry bout your friend...sending {{{HUGS}}} your way. Thanks re: my avatar. I figured it was about time for an update as I changed my hair last MAY!! Good workout yesterday.

Laura...My MIL is actually Carolyn, but she goes by Carol, and yes sometimes it is weird!! Thanks for explaining the two leg issue with injuries. Did you get the foam roller? It is so good for the ITB area from the hip to the knee to roll. I think it is common to be somewhat more tired when increasing your mileage. The key is recognizing that fact! I hope to preview the STS workouts a bit tomorrow and I need to work on my 1RM's. I sure do like the ab work so far though. Great story about your power showing 26.2!!! Is there a marathon in your future??..:)

Wendy..Sounded like a good workout yesterday that gave you some tush DOMS! . I still crack up at Cathy's comment about Jari "deer in the headlights"..:D...I do like her compound moves though. Maybe I will pull those workouts out this week as I am going endurance...:)

Today is an 18 mile run for me and my sister. Our friend will meet us about 5 miles into the run. Then later watching the Superbowl will be a blast....:D

Have a great day...
14.gif

Good morning Cheetahs!

Laura - When is the start date for P90X? How funny about the battery back up!! Think it's trying to tell you something? ;)

Wendy - You're doing a nice mix of workouts! Bet that helps with the motivation. My friend's death wasn't sudden. He's been sick for about 8 months. Found out he had cancer. I'll start CLX Push Phase tomorrow. I'm ready for the change too. Glad the class did away with the headache. Yay for the bootay DOMS!!

Carole - Have a good 18 miler! Enjoy the Super Bowl. Will you watch at home? Think I'll watch for the commercials. Will see how it goes.

Rest day for me. Need to get ready for church.

Have a wonderful day!

Hi Girls.

I just finished previewing 1 CLX work out from each phase plus the cardios. I am even more excited to start now! I think I may have to have my DH hide the box on me or I may cave in a week moment! :p LOL

I can't decide what I want to do today. I don't want to wait until late in the day to work out but DH is still sleeping and isn't likely to wake up for a while yet. He went out last night and didn't come home until LATE. He's a sleeper on top of it so um...he might be up by 11! :eek: That being said, I could take DS to the gym for a run but I don't feel like going and am not feeling trust worthy enough to let him hang out in the living room while I work out for an hour in another room. What's a girl to do? LOL

Carole: Enjoy your 18 miler today. I really enjoyed the rump roaster I did y'day. I am loving this rotation. Thank goodness or I'd never last with CLX callin' my name! LOL ;)

Jackie: Cancer-ack. It's all over the place these days. Scarey stuff. Depressing too. :( The push phase of CLX looks intense. I may have to buy heavier db's for lower body! I DO have a weighted vest though so I actually should be okay. Enjoy! As I said to Carole, I am loving my current rotation. The mix of work outs is great and it definately IS helping motivate me to continue on with it. :)

BBL!

Last edited:
Happy Sunday, Cheetahs!

Today will be my last off day before I try out the foot/knee. We're headed to church soon... I shall try to stay on my feet this week. :eek:

Jackie:
Oh, hon, I'm so sorry about your friend.
1.gif
(((HUGS))) Sounds like you were still able to get a killer workout in-- wow! I'm going to have to look into that "Yoga for Athletes." I'm always looking for more yoga practices.

Laura: Thanks, re: siggy & happy dancers... I think I've finally figured out the whole smiley thing-- decided to sit down and learn how to do it since I've been off my feet this week. ;) And I've been missing Cathy's fun animations so I thought I'd give it a whirl. :) Funny about that battery's 26.2 display! :D How are the legs holding up today?

Wendy: Yeah, we had a nice relaxing day yesterday-- so needed! :) This week has been a challenging one with the kids-- I'm sure you can relate. I don't think I realized how much stress I was under until I crashed yesterday! Ahhhh. Feeling much better. Imax 3 is a toughie! You feel like a rock star after that one! :D

Carole: Ah, yeah-- can't imagine it makes much sense to start STS before the marathon. Good luck with your 18-miler today!!! Have fun watching the Superbowl today!!!!!!!

Hi to the rest of the Cheetah babes!!!!!!!!

Jackie...DH and I will be watching the SB at home. I am sure the commercials will be great!! Enjoy church today...

Wendy..glad you are loving your rotation although CLX might just win you out...:D

Brighton...Have a good time at church today. The run went well..:)..I am looking forward to the SB!!

I had a good 18 miler. A bit windy, but it got warm towards the end. I know we will pay for this warm weather...Off to do my nails and watch some pre SB stuff...:D

Good Evening Gals.

I am not watching the SB tonight-am I the only one? I never watch it. Not my thing. I am watching "Robots" with DS until it's time for him to go to bed...which is SOON! DH is out at a bar with a buddy yucking it up over the game. I encouraged him to go elsewhere to watch it this year. :p

Brighton: Oh I so get needing that break! Even when DS is not misbehaving sometimes it's just too much of needing mommy. Daddy is home but everything has to be Mommy. WHY!?! :eek: LOL Sometimes I will leave the house or lock myself in a different room for a while just to be left alone for a while while DH watches DS. Good luck with your knee/foot tmrw! :)

Carole: Will you do my nails too? :) CLX is going to be the death of me! LOL I can't make up my mind! I was steadfast against starting it yet until Christine and Cathy put a bug in my ear and now I don't know what to do!!! :eek::D Nice job on the 18 miler. It can get tough when it gets warm. I am still better in the warm then in the cold though.

Today's work out was a Squeeze L/B Challenge/IMAX 2 blasts only circuit of my own creation. I alternated one Squeeze exercise and 2 IMAX blasts until all of the squeeze exercises as well as all of the IM2 blasts were done. YEOWZAS! Great killer combo for the legs and cardio I tell ya! :eek:

Good night!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.