*Cheetah Saturday*

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Brighton!

Just wanted to say goodbye before I leave. LOL Unfortunately neither Laura nor myself will be around this week. I am leaving at 8am and will be coming home next Saturday.

I did Burn It Off y'day. I did it 1.5 times through for an extra kick. ;) Today is a rest day. We have a long day of traveling ahead of us. I have my bands, dvds, player, etc all packed though so I plan to bang out Burn Circuit 1 in my hotel at some point tmrw! WOO HOO! :D I couldn't convince DH to bring the X with him but he might actually do some exercises on his own with the bands this week. We'll see...

Have a great week, girl! :)

Last edited:
Bon voyage!

Hey Wendy: Have a great trip!!! That's awesome that you're taking CLX on the road! :) Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas!!! I'll try and hold down the fort while you guys are away! You will be missed!!!

Carole:
Good luck tomorrow, Iron Cheetah!!! :D

Today was a pretty good day, I got 7.64 miles in on the TM this morning (including warm up & cool down). I'm feeling a bit achy now, but expected it with that distance. Lots of stretching & rolling, and we'll see how it feels this afternoon. Over all the ITB is holding up well so far. I wanted to test it a little today to see if the half (in 3 weeks!) is even a remote possibility. I feel really optimistic about it after this morning, but time will tell I suppose.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.