*C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S* M*O*N*D*A*Y

Hi ladies.

Becca of course you can re join us.
I havn't checked with the others though? Ladies?;);)

Day off working out for me today. Just so tired after working all the weekend. My eatings been O.K, not great but nothing too disasterous. My mini goal was to get to Tuesday. I like these mini goals, cause they are mini!!!!:D:D No, seriously, cause they are short and I can achieve going for two or three days at a time.

Becca - I am sooo glad you are cleansing at night. Good!
Amelia - hugs to you little chick. How you feeling today?
Foxy Roxy - I've been seeing some negative press about Charlean? I hadn't seen anything negative BEFORE I paid for it. Paid in full BTW. Didn't realise was there part payment option.
Jean- Lets BOTH DO GOOD UNTIL WEDENSDAY!! Re -group then. You in?
Elaine - YOU IN?
Andrea - ARE YOU IN TOO?

Morning girls!

Andrea~ I like the idea of a mini goal...im with ya on those. Mine are starting today and it will last until thursday. 1)drink my water 2) do my workouts 3) eat healthy 4) avoid the chocolate cookies in my fridge & honey buns in my pantry:confused:

Becca~Welcome back.....of course you can come back,silly! Hows your headache this morning? All this talk about kettleballs makes me want to go out and get some....just cant afford it right now. Maybe after the holidays. What awful news about the flu bug being passed back and forth through your house, that sounds like a nightmare. I can't imagine going throught that agian....i would have to take somthing to knock me out all day so i won't feel anything:confused: Thank you for the prayers,my DH appreciates it!

Jean~Thank you for the calming vibes. How cool that you had dinner with two fellow catheites.....there are so many awesome people on this website! Ive been invited to join a couple of gtg'ers but just can't get the nerve to go(very shy). You and me both need to get our eating under control....i hope the up coming weeks slow down a bit for ya!

Andrea,Elaine,Roxie~how are you guys doing today? Whats on tabs?

so,today is monday....and I MUST get in a workout and get back on track. Im gonna sit and think about what im going to do and then i will bbl after its done! Have a great monday!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

On tap for tonite is 4ds back and biceps and 30 min on TM. My mini goal is to eat healthy this week and make sure I work my legs I do ok with everything else but I just can't get into the leg work.

Andrea-I think I will wait on Chalean until I see what results people on this forum are getting. My DH has a web site where he can download some BB workouts and won't have to pay for them.

Amelia-I have had and upset stomache for 4 days now now vomiting or anything just feel sick.

Becca-welcome back. I am currently doing FFs december 08 rotation and I am seeing some great results. Eating healthy is really tough this time of year.

Jean-how are you doing today?

Hello to Elaine and AndreaH. Today at work is going to be busy taking popcorn to all the DRs offices in the area. The temp today is suppose to reach 15 degrees and it looks like it is snowing.

Hello my Challenger friends!! Thanks for the warm welcome back! :)

Andrea, I love your idea of a mini-goal. I need to focus on that as well. I am going to eat clean and drink my water until Friday. That gives me the weekend to cheat if I feel the need, and I won't feel like I am depriving myself if I think I can eat it on Saturday.

Amelia, My headache is better today. I woke up late though (I think I really needed the sleep) so I didn't get my morning WO in. I will have to do it this evening since DS has a Christmas Concert at school and DD has dance. About KB's: I am really enjoying them. Can't say I am getting fabulous results because my eating has been atrocious, but I love the way I feel when I do them. I like working really hard for 2 minutes and then taking a minute break. Both of the KB WO I have follow that pattern. You can really get started with them for less than $100. I bought my 15 lb bell at Meijer (they also have them at target) and it was $39.99 and my favorite DVD is Lauren Brooks' DVD. She has it on sale at her site ( http://www.ontheedgefitness.com/) for $33.99 with $2.95 S/H right now. It's a great one to start with and I really like her personality and the way she comes across on the DVD. Just something to think about if you have some Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket. ;)

Roxie, have fun delivering popcorn! Stay warm! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying FF's rotation.

Hello to everyone else and I will BBL to report my WO. Have a Marvelous Monday!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Welcome back Becca. Sounds like you are enjoying the kettle bells. I haven't tried them yet. So what else have you been up to? How are the children and DH?

Amelia, I was just like you, shy about meeting others. But now I have met several wonderful people in person through Cathe, and I just love it. The 2005 Road trip was a big step out of my comfort zone. The first person I got to know was Gayle(banslug) and now there is a little group of us that keep in touch off the boards too.

Andrea, I'm with you on the mini. Today was ok for me. Now to keep it going through Wednesday.

Roxie, I don't seem to get leg work in either. Hope you had fun delivering the popcorn. I love it when we get the popcorn tins in our office this time of year. Of course, I'm totally addicted to popcorn so that probably has something to do with it.

Elaine and Andrea H. how are you doing?

Jean

Checking in with my workout for today. My exercise ADD was acting up and I decided to try CTX Power Circuits. Holy Moly! I was a big sweaty mess after that one. My plan is to complete CTX this week. I have had it for a while and have never done the whole thing through. I thought it would be a good jumpstart for me. :D

Jean, good to see you! I have been busy with the kiddos. They are all in school (or at least preschool) now so I do a TON of driving them around. My entire day revolves around when I have to pick up who. It keeps me on my toes, though. ;)

Have a great rest of the day and I will see you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.