+*+*+ clean & tidy tuesday +*+*+

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Happy Tuesday!! Look out, Katie got a great night sleep and it feeling great and kinda cheeky today;)

CHALLENGES for today:
+ eat clean
+ eat plenty of green veggies
+ pick your favorite core move(s) and do 100 reps
(for planks, hold for 100 seconds!)

PS I think that Angie is flying home to France today so let's please keep her (and the girls) in our thoughts and prayers as they travel!

i accept your challebg, katie! 100 sec plank for moi!
have fun w/ plyo lehgs!!!

safe travel vibes, angie!!!

-
got up at 5 and did some laundry and about 40 min of strikezone. i really have mixed feelings on this one. i do jacks in between striks, so that helps. i think the cueing needs to be better, esp when josef i leading. cathe spoils us!

going to the kitchen design place today for the possible addition. im trying to not get too excited.... prepping myself tp talk myself out of it.

options
1 - add larger kitchen/dining
2 - #1 w/ adding upstairs 2 bedr & 2 baths
3 - nixing the whole hing
we are very comfortable w/ our mortgage payment & it scares me to go higher. im sure we can but i dont know if i want to.... ask me that when im making dinner tonight. our kitchen isnt small....i just like to really spread out. id have TWO ISLANDS!!! this kitchen is awesome....i hope i can talk myself into it!

Last edited:
Kate, I get overly nervous about money too. Not sure what to tell you...

Plyo legs was SUPER HARD today, but I survived. Crazy day today -- birthday cake for a co-worker's birthday, then out to lunch, tons of errands after work... I'll be back eventually, and hopefully not 10# heavier!

katie, good job pushing thru your wo!!
some days portion-control just has to do....:D bday cake is darned good! isabels bday is next wk....im sure i'll be partaking!

good morning!

katie, i accept your challenge. wish i had good sleep though. today is a new day and i am determined. good job with the wo.

kate, i too am very nervous about money - you will know the right thing to do for your family, though.

well, turns out no one knows who to appeal to for my test. i am frustrated. i signed up to take it again friday. so, i studied late last night, and early this am before my run. home with the boys today, so it will be hard to study. will do my core work later (thank you katie), also some legs too.

eats - break cot cheese, fiber 1, bananna
rest tbd

Hey ladies

(y-day posts)You all crack me up :D cowbell, ethug :D

Katie sorry I did my core work y-day but I can do 100 swings with cowbell.

Safe travels Angie.

Kate strikezone is with Tracey right. I don't think I have that one.

Morris do you know the answers to all the questions? Now you have a great shot at passing with flying colors.

Kl I'm glad your grandma knee surgery went well.

Anne Columbus Ohio, that's where my mother comes from. I've never been there.

Hey lisa what's up?
----------
w/o today ellip 50min Class stretch legs and gluts

BBL with menu

Last edited:
Morning!

Nothing exciting on today's agenda. We might go visit my grandma in the hospital and the girls have dance this afternoon, but that's it! Workout will be STS Chest/Back. I need to run out and get another set of wrist weights to get me to the 5% increase.

Katie, I accept your challenge! Especially the core work-I didn't do it last night! Have some cake just watch your portions:)

Kate, I would love a kitchen with ONE island! I don't have enough cabinet space either-I have to store some stuff in the basement where we have another kitchen!

Safe travels Angie!!

See what happens when I take a posting break to get the girls on the bus?

Morris, you will pass this time, no worries!

Robin, Legs and Glutes + the elliptical? Yowza!

morris, frustrating on the appeal! hope fri goes well & no appeal needed!

robin, that cs sounds great!! im so overdue!

klaudia, is grma recovering ok?
we have a bsement kit too thats mystorage area...but ive overflowed that too:eek::eek: its bordering on ridiculous how much kit stuff i have!:eek::D

anne, isabels teacher read poutpout fish yday & shes been singing it all morning!
hope ohio goes well!

lisa, hows it going....besides busy?
colleen, hows ethug today?:p

Klaudia Cathe's Legs and Glutes + the elliptical :eek: that's a good idea but I did ellip and classical stretch:legs and glutes

I went grocery shopping just for 1 week of groceries and the bill came to $167 :eek: I thought that during a recession the price for food was suppose to decrease. Shouldn't it.:confused:

b-a real egg with real cheese (I'm on recovery :cool:)
s-apple and nuts
d-turkey sauces and spaghetti

Meetings, meetings, meetings! I have to go soon, but I wanted to wish you all a good week. Kate, your Pout Pout Fish post made my heart smile. I'm so happy for my friend.

I'll check in if I can, it's a beautiful day for a drive!

anne

robin, you buyin' filet mignon??:D

anne, sunny drives make me sleeeeepy! do lots of singing!

-
met w/ kitchen lady....still not sure if i should get excited. she said its the biggest kitchen shes ever done....gulp. maybe we'll need to rethink this!:confused:

eats are clean but im starving!!!! finish nursemax, then i'll get our lunch. if my stomach doesnt eat itself by then!:eek:

what a great day!! no particular reason other than i love my kids and i am home. oh, and eats are squeaky and portion controlled. i hear ya on the hunger kate.

robin, groc are ridiculous for sure. good eats today!

klaud, nice day for you. i hope you get to see your grandma. how do you use the weights to increase? i need to do that.

anne, we will miss you. drive safe.

angie, travel safe!

lisa, how was your night?

lunch done here - soup, tofu, broc, yougart and a little fresh mango - mmmm! snack was soy nuts, pumpkin seeds, and an apple. still need to do core (thanks katie) and legs.

katie, what core are you doing today?

Lunch is done-salad with 1/2 cup cannelini beans, cukes, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, shredded 2% cheese, and light ranch dressing. Decided not to tkae the kiddos to see my grandma at the hospital. We'll go see her on Thursday at home-kids don't have school. Getting ready to go out for a walk then back for STS.

Robin, phew! Not that you wouldn't rock it! My grocery bill is more than that!

Anne, enjoy the drive!

Morris, glad you're having a good day:) I use the wrist weights to up the weight in one pound increments. My girls love mango!

bbiab...

Kate, how big is your house?

Morris - I'm so sorry about the test. By one! I can understand your frustration. I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors on Friday.

Colleen - LOL re: ethug! I have to remember that one!

Kate - Ooooh, new kitchen! I love, love, love watching kitchen remodels on HGTV. You cook/bake so much I would think it would be something you would enjoy, but I hear you about the money. I'm a total finance freak so I understand the hesitation also.

Katie - I accept the challenge! I will do my 100 sec of planks.

Robin - I know what you mean about the groceries. I went a few days back, and I swear I didn't buy very much, but it easily came out to over $50. Seriously, I had like a couple bags. The food I bought lasted me two days??

Anne - Would you believe that I've been to Columbus, OH?? My friend used to live in Dublin, and I visited her twice in high school. Hope work is good to you today.

Klaudia - Have fun with your wo, and enjoy your walk!

Angie - Be safe on your flight!

This is going to be a pretty hectic week. DD's ballet recital is on Sunday so there is rehearsals, and they have a school program on Friday which I also have to still go shopping for. I'll be pretty happy when this week is over. I am going to take a sort of me day today since I know the week is full by going to spin class this morning with my girlfriend. I'm so excited. I can't remember the last time I step foot in the gym for a group class. It's been awhile needless to say. Eats were clean yesterday, yay!! Breakfast today will be kashi and banana. Not sure about lunch, but thinking salad?? We'll see.

Lisa

morris, i love being home w/ the lo's too!
good job on the eats! makes you feel so strong & slim!

lisa, busy days w/ the kiddos! glad youre getting that spin class in! a little outing sans kids always perks me up!

klaudia, yum lunch! i love big salads.
dds excited for a day off?? theyl cheer up grma for sure!:)
our house is 1700 sq ft...the basement (lower level;)) is finished and adds about 1500 sq ft. We have somehow outgrown it tho!:( it SHOULD be enough space! we never planned on staying here this long when we built it...8 years ago! where does time go??? w/ the way houses arent selling in our area we cant move right now...so we were thinking of adding on... but i dont want to get out of my comfy mortgage into a bigger one where i have to think abt daily purchases more. i like the wiggle room!

Kate, I swear we live in a parallel universe! We built our house 7 years ago. It's 1600 square feet with about another 1000 in the basement, but we're outgrowing it, too! And there's no way we're selling now. At some point I want the girls to have their own rooms. We'll see. Workout is done. Took forever! I kept getting interrupted by phone calls.

Off to dance...

Klaudia, :D:D:D
The big girls share a bedroom. If we did the addition with the upstairs they would have their own rooms. They say they would lik it but I KNOW Isabel would be devastated to not share with Gina. We have a Basement Bedroom but I like to have that unoccupied for company. Not that we have a TON of overnight company, but I like the flexibility for when we do.
And I NEVER answer the phone during a workout! Can't ever get my head back into it.

Hey ladies, I am home for a bit before heading out for errands. Chris says, "sure I'll stay home with Collin while you run out. But can you pick up (this), (that), and (the other)?" I HAVE ENOUGH GOING ON WITHOUT RUNNING YOUR ERRANDS TOO! HIRE ME A WIFE!

Where is Colleen today?

Someone, I forgot who:eek:, asked me what core work I am doing. I don't think I can pick one fav, so I will do...
25 frog style
25 traditional crunches
25 bike maneuver
25 second plank
How's that?

Need to do some super-duper stretching too since I did plyo this morning.

My birthday cake was GOOD -- banana cake with banana cream frosting. It was a huge hit at work -- everyone said, "I love this, it's even better than (brownies/chocolate cake/etc.)" I was surprised at how good it was!

I am packing a sandwich to eat as I run my errands.

Personals late tonight or tomorrow I promise!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.