.*.*.*. squeaky clean wednesday .*.*.*.

Well, for those of you who read/post late-night, you have already ate that I ate a dessert last night. I don't feel bad either -- I wait and wait until I am craving it so bad that I can't think straight, then I have something really really good and it holds me over for another week or 10 days.

Today's workout (still in Active Recovery) is going to be a short power walk on the TM and then I am going to pull out Butts and Guts and go some ankle weight stuff (don't tell Cathe on my please, i'll keep the weights light) and abs.

Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be the usual, dinner will be probably spaghetti and meatballs.

BBS!

Katie, I'd say you've got a great strategy for your dessert. Makes resisting other things easier that way I think.:)
Enjoy your wo - and your secret is safe with me!

I just did Biceps of Meso2 Wk4. Felt very strong and kicked butt! Didn't have time for back too. Will hit that when DDs are at school. YAY!!!!!

I am motivated to keep the eating clean ball rolling! We are stronger than our cravings. Starve that sugar addiction and it will GO AWAY!:D

Colleen & Lisa (and Anne - but we know where you are!) - We missed you yday!

Kate, ^5 on the am workout! I felt strong on that biceps wo too! Good luck with back later today.

I have found that strategy with desserts works best for me. If I don't give in to my craving, I find myself picking at sweets here and there but it doesn't really satisfy me. I am definitely good to go for awhile after last night.... But I am PMSing, we shall see!

WO was good -- 25 minute very fast walk on an incline. I got pretty sweaty, so I'm happy. Then I did the ankle weight stuff (used 3.5# on each ankle) from B&G. I really love that core work!

I hope to be back at lunch time!

hi guys. i am trying to be back to normal today. so, my fd - my mom fell on monday night and hurt herself badly. neighbors found her and she went to the er. had some brain bleeding, could not use 1 arm, and is terribly bruised and swollen. her bleeding has stopped, thankfully, she is stable. but guess who she asked to see? my dad:mad: it is self sabatoge. she is not taking care of herself, she cries all the time and takes too many tranqs. no idea why she fell b/c she does not remember, but it may have been a cardiac event as she has bad heart trouble but is refusing a workup:mad: i am scared and very very frustrated. and i hate my dad popping on the scene to assuage his guilty consciense when she is just praying he will feel sorry for her and go back to her. he won't. he has someone else. i now i sound harsh. i am just upset. so, i did stress snack yesterday on nuts and dried fruit, but no chocolate or porcessed food, so that is at least good. dh and i are not arguing,m so that is good. i ran 10 miles this am, so that is good. and i am going to curtail my snacking today! nuff about me.

kate, what a compliment! you do look so youthful. great wo yesterday and today. i am quite sure you are not a lard butt for eating 5 jb's though:p

katie, you have great willower. i need a ittle something sweet more often - granola bar or piece of choc. but i rarely crave a real dessert. i wish i had your will power! have a good day.

lisa, i never asked, but are you doing cloth diapers? hope you got to run yesterday.

hi everyone - again, sorry for being so self absorbed. it has just been a rough few days. bbl

that def sounded like a satisfyig dessert katie! yum! but do you have leftovers to resist now? thats the hardest part for me - avoiding going back for double - or triple - dipping!:confused::mad:

great wo this a.m.!

oh, morris, i am so sorry. what a terrible situation!
if thats all you stress ate you did awesome! wtg!
glad you & dh are well....makes a big difference!
go hug those boys!:D:D:D

thanks kate. i feel better for just posting it all. i hope i don't come off as harsh or uncaring. i am just sad and frustrated. boys are awesome, and luckily we have a home day today:D

Happy Hump Day!

Nevena has a playdate here later this morning and I have to drive to dance again today so I'm not sure if I'll have time to get my workout in later, if at all. If not, today will be my rest day:) If I do, it'll be STS 23-Legs and the abs I didn't get to yesterday.

Katie, Great attitude about dessert! I had some dark chocolate last night-a hollow bunny:)

Morris, I am so sorry to hear about your mom's woes. I can't even imagine how stressful that is. Eating a few extra nuts is nothing with the way you burn calories. Don't stress about it!

Kate, way to go on the early workout!

Hi Robin, Anne, Colleen, Angie, and Lisa:)

Morning ladies...Who watched the biggest loser last night?

Lisa imo you should pack a lunch bag so that you can sneek a small snack throughout the day. Sorry work is so crazy.

Katie ooooooooh :eek: I'm telling I'm telling ;). While doing STS there really isn't a place for other w/o so have fun. You gave me an idea, maybe one day per week I can have a real dessert.

Kate that's right we are We are stronger than our cravings.Good w/o plans.

((((((Morris)))))) I'm so sorry about your mom. The stress that you are under must be tremendous. I'm glad that you are able to w/o. I'll pray for you and your mom. We will be here if you need to vent some more.
------------------
My FD is nothing new. Prince Charming is in town so Tracey is not picking her daughters up on time. Her girls were with me on Friday until 8 and again on Mon unitl 5:30.:mad: She doesn't care how her daughter feel. I was sthinking this maybe the reason why Prince Charming does not want a real relationship with Tracey...she is a bad mother.

Got to start my w/o STS legs 38

Hi Everyone!

I woke up this morning at 4:30 and was wide awake. I went back to sleep around 5, slept through my alarm and woke up at 5:45. Very weird. I did Plyo Legs this morning followed by 4DS KB abs. Today is busy with meetings and then Chris and I are going out to dinner.

Morris, so sorry to hear about your mom. good job for choosing something somewhat clean for your stress eating.
Robin, do you have a squat rack? I am doing plyo legs because I don't have one.
Kate, that was a nice compliment from the salesman.
Katie, I have been picking at sweets since Easter. I just need to throw everything out. I usually have a piece of really dark chocolate and that helps with the cravings.
Klaudia, I hate it when my day is so busy I can't figure out when to work out. Hope you can squeeze one in.
Hi Anne, Angie & Lisa!

Colleen, Enjoy your dinner out tonight - sounds like you deserve it! Busy days and sleepless mornings! Ugh!

Morris, You def dont sounds harsh/uncaring! Whatev! You sound concerned and stressed! Hugs!

Klaudia, Good luck getting your WO in! I love that leg WO! Busy day for you today!

Robin, Good luck with legs! BOOO to Tracey!

Lisa,Did you post last ight? I'll go look!:p

-
STS back done! I LOVELOVE those pullovers! Wish she included them more! My back was SO SORE from them last week! I was excited to do them again!

I wanted a Hershey's mint kiss SO BAD.....and I resisted!:D

Busy Mama Lisa, NO JB"S! Good for you!!! WE ARE STRONGER THAN OUR CRAVINGS!!! Sugar slows your metabolism and fuels cancer cell growth!
Great job w/ the WO's despite so busy.
Pack yoursef some food for work! Your bod's gonna go into starvation mode and make you binge!

Colleen wOW :eek:that's a kickbutt workout! Enjoy your dinner you have earned it. how is the new employee? No I don't have a quat rack. I'm using 2 weight vests, BB, and kids' backpack.

Kate I agree those pullover ready work the lats and upper back. Good job on getting your w/o done.

---------------------
My menu
pre w/o-toast and 1 oz cheese
b-veggie omelette turkey sausage

There go all my plans-just picked Milla up from school where she proceeded to throw up in my car on the way home. Good times! My parents are going to come over so I can take Danica to dance later this afternoon. At least I got BM2 abs done this morning.

Colleen, it looks like I'll have time for a workout now! Not the way I wanted to go about it though! Can't wait for Plyo Legs-love it!

Kate, I love pullovers too! Still feeling it from doing them on Monday. Good willpower!

Robin, I agree with Kate-post a picture:) How much are you squatting anyway?

klaudia, poor milla!!!
i hope your durango's got leather seats!:eek: gina puked in the car (upholstery) when she was 2 and that smell NEVER left the car!
your parents are the greatest!

julias nursing and nursing....conking out. anybody wanna chat!?:p
im waiting for mike to email me our cc# so i can shop!!!!!

Kate, whatcha buying? A KitchenAid attachment?;)

Busy day, and I'm grumpy. I wanna be home napping, with Collin in my arms. Stupid money.

Also, I am STARVING today. Stomach was growling SO LOUD as I made my sandwich. Hope it holds me over!

Hello to Colleen, Klaudia, Robin, and Morris -- I'm reading but little time to post. Anne and Angie, hope you guys are doing well. Lisa, "see you" laaaaaate tonight!

yeah, kate, what are you shopping for? i want to ive vicariously.

hi katie - how was your sandwich?

klaud, hope dd feels better. sorry for your day!

colleen, great wo.

robin, sorry for your fd. it is so heartbreaking how kids are affected.

uh oh. a non napper here. and i was hoping to do some yoga.... but, we had a great morning playing outside and doing just a few errands. back to the playground this afternoon, and i am going out with a girlfriend for dinner tonight. eats are really really clean, and just 1 snack this am - soy nuts, apple, and carrots. lunch was broc, leftover pork, yougart, and 3 dates. afternoon snack will be fruit and cot cheese. dinner out will be a big salad with no cheese or dressing. bbl

Angie - That's awesome that you have such strong will power. That is a good way to have desserts in moderation. I'm the opposite. I don't like eating full-on sweet desserts, but I can't stop picking in between.

Morris - I'm so sorry about your mom. She must be so depressed and unable to get out of it. Don't feel bad for venting. You need it to get all that stress out. As far as cloth diapering, I have not ventured into it. I really would like to, but I can't imagine at this point adding another thing to my "to do" list. Are you?

Kate - Thanks for the reminder about sugar! I actually feel so much better when I don't eat sugar, but it is addicting once you start. How are your girls doing?

Colleen - Have fun at dinner! I hate when the waking up early thing happens and you really want to sleep.

Robin - Sorry for the family drama and having to be in the middle of it all.

Klaudia - Hope Milla feels better. I hate when my kids are sick. I worry a lot about it even though I know they'll be fine. Glad you're able to wo though.

I am going to go walking this morning with the baby around my neighborhood. Hitting the big hills to get some cardio in. I've been enjoying the outdoor workouts and I so miss doing it more often. Helps me to get all the stress out. Believe it or not, yesterday was a clean eating day despite feeling super stressed with work and my house being a big pile of mess and clutter. I am going to attempt at least organizing my room, balancing my checking acct, and going to the bank and Costco. Oh and cleaning my bathroom and the kids. There goes my "day off", lol. Happy Hump Day ladies!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.