*!*!*!***clean & tidy Christmas Eve Eve***!*!*!*

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!! Only two more days til the big man comes, and brings us lots of toys, holiday cheer, and undoubtedly some opportunities for bad eating! Let's do what we can today to clean it up!

TODAY'S CHALLENGE:

You must eat (at least) ONE piece of fruit and ONE serving of a green veggie

AND

You must limit the amount of treats you eat to a "handful" (imagine how many cookies, etc., could fit in the palm of your hand, and NO, no stacking!)

...and of course, drink lots of water!

WO was PUB, I did the pyramid up, then picked another exercise for that body part and did a few sets of that while they were pyramiding down.

B cereal
S apple, almonds
L leftover chili
S broccoli (maybe some lf ranch)
D ??? We are going to the Elks to pack Christmas baskets, I may eat before we go if I have time

Good Morning Everyone!

It is quiet so everyone must be getting ready for the big day. Last day of work for me until next Monday and I am excited about that. I am not really busy right now so it is hard to occupy the day. Tonight I am packing to go to my Mom's and tomorrow morning I leave. Then back here for dinner at in laws on Christmas Day and then back home to collapse.

Katie, good job getting your workout in today. I have my fruit and veggies for today. Hopefully I won't skip them for treats.

w/o was DM Cardio Blast & BM2 UB
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: grilled chicken salad
s: clementime, chopped veggies
d: tbd

Katie, I accept your challenge! I had apple slices w/ breakfast and my green veggie will be romaine w/ my lunch. Suckin' down the water as I type! Have fun doign baskets tonight!

Colleen, yay! time off! Busy days ahead for you!

gottta run - brb........

Morning!

Getting ready to head out to the stores again. I need to pick up a few gifts from my mom to my dad and grandma and then hit the grocery store to get my brunch stuff. The kids are still at my mom's-they may stay til tomorrow. That way I can wrap. Darrin was supposed to do that part, but he was out all day yesterday and looks like more snow this evening/tomorrow:( Hopefully I can get home early enough today (see yesterday's post) and workout. This week is killing me!

Katie, I'm up for your challenge. My problem's not the fruits and veggies, it's the water. I forget to drink it or anything else! What a kind thing to do with the baskets!

Colleen, have fun at your mom's! Does she live far from you?

Hi Kate, Anne, Robin, and Morris!

b-cereal,
s-apple, almonds
l-soup
s-?
d-?

bbl...

klaudia, im blown away darrin wraps presents!!! i love it!
go drink some water!:D
take a deep breath and enjoy your day!:D

crazy-busy here! getting regular payroll and bonus checks done! still have taxes to pay, but getting closer to being done w/ work stuff for the week. sure helped that dds wanted to play outside!;):D

Okay, I'll try the challenge, but we'll see. Veggies are no problem for me whatsoever, but fruit on the other hand is. Even though I have a ton of it at home. I have 4 kiwis that need to be eaten really, really soon. And more oranges and apples than I know what to do with. If I had time, I would make a fruit salad to take to my parents house tomorrow, but I don't think I will. I'm working 10 to 7 today because I have a doctor appt. at 7:15 tonight. The doctor's office is right by my work, but not close to home. It was so nice, though, I got up and did the 56 minute timesaver version of Muscle Max this morning! It made me remember how much I like getting my work out done in the morning. There's one New Year's resolution all ready to go.

Klaudia, I hope you get home earlier tonight!

Colleen, it's quiet here too. Also my last day of work until Monday. I'm looking forward to the time off.

Katie, I love PUB. It's my favorite upper body work out. I have to do the abs first, though, because I can't support myself for the pikes after the lifting.

Kate, good luck getting the work stuff done. Is it snowing by you, too?

Hi to Robin and Morris and Angie if she can check in! Talk to you later.

anne

anne, hope all is well at the drs.
good job on the wo! i lovelove mm.
yes, its snowing here and so pretty!
take the fruit to make the salad there???

Sorry for late checkin

Katie good challenge. Y-day I ate clean b/c I was busy and I drop 2# of water weight. I ate my fruit now I have to get some more veggies.

Colleen Christmas can wear you out for sure. Enjoy

Klaudia more snow? Oh boy.

Morris I did not know that MM had a timesave.

My w/o was Iron Core I (Katie you are right her voice IS annoying, so I turn it down and turn up my ipod :D).

b-turkey and toast
l-tuna and veggies
d-salmon cakes and ??
s-popcorn

Tomorrow is cookiemax. HELP!

Robin, Good job on the clean eating! and the WO too!
I've got cookiemax tomorrow too! We'll keep eachother motivated!;) Motivated to eat my body wieght in cookies that is!:p

clean eats today! no WO yet - but hopefully soon!

So has anyone seen the news? The huge water main break in MD is near my house. I hope I have water when I get home. I am getting conflicting information as to whether or not I have water.

Klaudia, my mom lives about 2.5 hours away if there is no traffic. Our longest drive there was 4.5 hours. I hope you get a break from the snow and get your gifts wrapped.
Anne, it was nice that you could go into work late so you wouldn't have to drive back for your dr's appt. Hope you aren't too lonely by the time 7 rolls around.
Robin, good job on the clean eats. I always eat less when I am busy at work, but then I usually eat a big dinner.

Colleen, Hope you have water! YIKES!

clean-eating???? How about cookie-eating???:eek:
All I have to say is that we just made the dough for rolling out cookies. Some jumped in my mouth!:eek:

Holy cow I just saw the water main break. That the last thing that should happen around the holidays.

well we have stated cookiemaxing...so I can have a handfull of cookies;)

Wow, Colleen, I hope you have water!

Kate, isn't it strange how far cookie dough can jump?

Robin, how are your cookies?

Very quiet here today and the snow is coming down. I guess the roads are pretty bad. And, guess what? I finished a project I've been working on, on and off, for a month! My goal was to get it done by New Year's Eve, so I'm happy I finished it early.

Okay, I had romaine lettuce in my wrap at lunch. Does that count for my leafy green?

anne

anne, congrats on the project! off to the dr soon?
robin, so some cookies jumped in your mouth too, huh?;):D

dinner eats are clean 'cause i cant eat!:D feeding julia.:D
i think scr. egg whites & ??? in a bit

My goodness it's lonely here at my office after 6! And, a bunch of people were sent home early because the roads are so bad here. My dr. appt. isn't until 7:15, so I'm here for a little while longer. Oh, well, at least I can play on the Cathe boards, right?

Robin, my project was to delete a bunch of records from an online catalog (http://elibrary.mel.org/). Normally it can be done automatically, but there were complications and I had to delete each title manually. It wasn't difficult, just time consuming and tedious. The list of titles was 40 pages long, which is why it took a month! I couldn't do all that at once. ;-)

Have a great evening, everyone! I think we're going to watch The Ref tonight, which is my favorite Christmas movie. I just love a drunk Santa...

anne

anne, i have a tedious project for work that, i kid you not, i've been putting off for almost ONE YEAR!:eek: mr. accountant man will not be too happy with me!:eek::p:D

clean dinner not happenin'! i had 2 plain pieces of french toast, some grapes, and a few bites of has browns. we'll call it tidy!

hi ladies - late check in, and probably no one will read it, but i wanted to say hi anyways.

crazy day here - i finished my christmas shopping, spent 2 hrs doing wills with dh ( very depressing), and got my hair hilighted - not very well i might add. i did, however, go for a 30 minute run today and it felt awsome. also took my dog snowshoing in or 16 inches of snow - it was great. i had mainly clean eats today except 1 fig newton, and 1 granola bar.

kate, do you make your own rolled cookies? i tried that sunday and failed miserably. dh is still giving me a hard time about it.

klaudia, i am praying for no snow for you for the next week.

robin, what kind of cookies did you make?

katie, what did you do after pub?

hi colleen, hi anne, hi angie.

friday i am meeting with a physical therapist that mainly helps runners to get advice on safely getting my mileage back up. i so want to go for a nice long run, but i refuse to do anything to jepordize my recovery. hopefully he can give me a training plan.

talk to you all tomorrow

Morris, I'm up late with ya! I just finished GS standing legs, PLB floor work and PUB abs. I'm beat!:D Sorry for the hard day. Glad you got a good sweat goin' tho! I've never had a fig newton... Not a big fan of "jelly" type of stuff. I hope Friday goes good for you! I do make my pwn rolled cookies. The Perfectionist in me can't go with premade.:(:confused: Sorry it didn't work out for you. One thing is you have to let the dough chill in the fridge for a couple hours before you start to roll it. Work in small batches too. try, try again....or go to Cakes-A-Bloomin'!:p (its a local pastry/bakery shop)

better go get some more work done. Anybody who dreams about being self-employed.....don't! Just kidding, kind of..... There are perks, but there are also drawbacks. better quit rambling....

night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.