!*!*!*** clean it up TGIF ***!*!*!

Today is supposed to be sunny and 79 degrees. Tomorrow, high of 90 degrees, sunny in the morning, thunderstorms in the afternoon (perfect *napping* weather). Sunday will be sunny and 80 degrees. I LOVE IT!

No big plans for the weekend -- I am going out ALONE for some shopping this evening after dinner, soccer tomorrow morning (and we have indiv/team pictures), then just spending as much time outside as possible. I love this time of year when the weather finally turns warm.

I am shooting for 100% squeaky clean today. I am not working out this am, it's been almost two weeks since I took a rest day. I might do some core or stretching tonight, who knows. Just housework this morning!

Have a lovely Friday & weekend!

Good Morning!

Today I am off from work and I have a million things to do. I decided to try to get all my errands done today so I can relax tomorrow. We are going to my in-laws tomorrow to celebrate Chris' birthday. The weather is supposed to be warm here too, but about 10 degrees cooler than where Katie is. Need to get my workout done so I can get to Costco when they open. I will be back later to catch up on personals.

morning katie! enjoy your day.

fly by here as i am late but i wanted to send hugs to mila - klaud, hang in there!

i gotta run but will be back later. nice long run thius m, but my morning is going down hill.:(

y-day

Angie I missed you and don't worry about the w/o just enjoy your family.

Lisa those last 5 pounds are the hardest to take off and leave off. You can do it.

Anne sorry about the dessertmax. Maybe next week can be a dessert-free week.

Klaudia how is Milla today?
-------------------------
Morning

Katie thanks for the warm weather! I love it to. I'm going to try and find out how to get to a beach.:D I need a tan. Why haven't you taken a rest day in 2 weeks?

Colleen I love Costco and Sams. I usually over-spend about $300, so I don't go often.

Morris Kate we will chat later.

My w/o sts 30sbt

yay warm weather!! we actually got to stand outside to wait for the bus instead of sitting in th truck!

wo done! last legs of meso2 ..recovery wk now!!!! im excited for m3 - hope i like it!

-
katie, nice plans for tonight/wkend!

colleen, i love slamming out a bunch of errands! enjoy!

morris, deep breath & no stress eating! take a drink of water when you want to take a bite of food but aret hungry!

robin, aaahhh...the beach!
my ((&^% dh has been going to the tanner. i am not pleased.:mad::mad::mad:

lisa, there is no way on earth i culd say no to bc pie!!! but you did awesome w/ just a sliver!!! i wouldve gone overboard!

klaudia, hows milla today? did she like her slurpee???:D

Morning! It's sunny here and supposed to be warm later. I'm going to wear shorts all weekend, I can't wait!

Kate, congrats on finishing meso2--that's awesome. What are you up to this weekend?

Klaudia, how's your tribe? I hope Milla is feeling better today.

Angie, are you enjoying yourself? I'm sure you must be so busy. When does Ryan get to the US?

Lisa, I love banana cream pie. I'm with Kate--I would have gone overboard.

Robin, good idea--no more desserts after this weekend. I would say starting today, but we're having my MIL's birthday party on Sunday and my niece will make something fantastic. How was your work out?

Morris, {{{{{HUGS}}}}}. I hope your mom is doing okay. It's so hard when you're far away, isn't it? Hang in there and come to us to vent any time.

Colleen, I hope you get all your errands done today. I like to do that, too, run around like crazy for a day so I can have a day to relax. Enjoy your day off.

Katie, do you like warm weather?! Just kidding! Take a rest day, woman. Trust me, it'll be okay.

I'll spare you the gory details, but the good news is my dad finally agreed to let someone come in to help with my mom. She's starting today. I hope it goes well. She'll be there in the afternoon, so I'll call later and find out how it went.

I'm just catching up at work today, but luckily I'm doing it from home. That means I can get the laundry done, too. Otherwise I won't have anything to wear! I might sneak out to the car wash, too. My car is filthy. My parents live on a gravel road and it rained almost every day I was there. Yuck. bbiab

anne

Whew w/o done and it's getting hard. I was shaking towards the end.
My eats have been very good in the past 3 days.

Kate congrats on finishing. You are going to love M3. It's nothing fancy just hard work.

Kate I did not know that men did that :confused: do you mean a tanning salon?

Anne I'm so glad that your mom is accepting help. Enjoy your semi-day off

Menu
pre-nutrigrain bar
b-spinach egg whites
l-salmon and ??
s-?
d-grill fish and ??

JUst took a 30 minute walk outside with Julia. It's breezy but warm (70) and gorgeous! Hoep to take another one this afternoon with J & Isabel.....

Anne, Hope work stuff goe squick & easy!
Good news about your parents - hope the transition goes smoothly!

Robin, Yes, he goes to the tanner!:mad: Makes me furious. He gets "backne" and thinks this helps. I say whats a few pimples comared to skin cancer?! I'm going to be the one taking care of him......while cancer bills bankrupt us. What can ya do?
yay for shaky muscles!! You're workin'! Great job on the eats too! My last few days have been pretty good too!

Happy Friday!

It's going to be beautiful here all weekend! If only we can all stay healthy! Thanks for all your well wishes-I needed them! Milla is feeling a bit better-still pretty tired which freaks out the hypo in me, but I know she needs to rest. I'm hoping to workout when Nevena naps. Nothing else planned til Sunday when I have to go to a baby shower.

Katie, enjoy your rest day and solo shopping!

Robin, I'm the same way at Costco and Sam's-good thing they're 10 miles away!

Kate, Mike is a tanner?! Darrin always has color-goes with the job! I need to get him a cool hat-gotta protect those big ears!;) Milla hasn't had a slurpee yet-probably today. She did have a nasty green freezer pop:eek: I have to do the same workout today:)

Anne, don't feel bad about your eats! This will amke you feel better: I had pizza and a dove dark chocolate ice cream on Wednesday night and I caved to McD's last night-cheeseburger, 4 piece nugget, and small fry AND another ice cream bar-total stress eating! Glad to hear your dad agreed to the help. Enjoy your day at home before the MIL's-at least it'll be nice out!

Colleen, I need a Costco trip in a bad way-I'll probably make Darrin do it;)

Morris, how's your mom?

Hi Lisa and Angie:)

b-kashi heart to heart
s-greek yogurt with banana and honey
l-tuna caesar salad
s-protein shake?
d-?

Klaudia, Baby shower! Fun! Hope they have good games!Glad MIlla is recovering! Good luck getting your WO in. And if not, you'll get back at it soon! Your house is stresszone right now!
Mike doesn't tan year-round, thankgoodness. But he FRIES himslef in the smmer. Have I mentioned that I hate it?!:p I get DDs preaching at him about too!:D LOL abt D's ears!

Hi Everyone!

Got Costco done - meeting a friend for lunch soon. I want to go early so I can get some quick shopping done. Hopefully I will have time. Otherwise I will do it after lunch.

Klaudia, sorry to hear about Milla - I am glad she is on the mend.
Anne, I am glad your dad agreed to get help for your mom.
Kate, glad you got a walk in today. I love getting out in the warmer weather.
Robin, I have limited myself to once a quarter for Costco trips. Otherwise I would be broke.
Katie, are you feeling better today? Maybe the rest day will help you feel better.
Lisa, good job in keeping your treat to just a sliver.

Need to respond to some work emails then off to lunch and more errands.

colleen, lol at 1x/qtr for costco! we keep meaing to check out sams.....
glad youre having a good day!

great day here! i even gotto shower - alone - in the middle of the day!
eats are squeaky and i am sooooo happy!!!

Hi ladies! Quick post since I need to start my day. I need to pump milk for my baby then go off to work in the morning. Glad to hear everyone's weather is warming up! We must have traded because it's rainy and dark outside again. I have not done any weights this week so need to do that. BBL with personals!

Lisa

Sorry for the grumps, Katie! Just think of what a grat weekend ahead you have! Just a few more hours!

Lisa, Hit those weights tonight! I'd love some Hawaii - even if it was stormy & gloomy!:D

Clean lunch down! Headed outside to play! (Sorry, Katie!:p)

Everybody out enjying the nice day?!:D

I am TIRED! Weeded out part of the back garden while J slept.

We're going out to eat!:D:D:D:D I think Champp's is calling me!:D Will behave and get a salad with no dressing!

Have fun, Kate! Jim's home and we're about to start packing up to head to his mom's. Enjoy the sunshine this weekend, if you have some in your neck of the woods! I'll be back Sunday or Monday.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.