/*/*/*** clean / tidy tuesday ***\*\*\

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good Morning!! Have a great day everyone!!

(((HUGS))) to Angie, come back, tell us about France!!

Off to workout, bbl.......

Wake up, people!!

Workout ended up being only Back and Shoulders, planning to finish tonight before dinner. Can anyone tell me if/why this is bad? I added some "pull ups" to my back work -- someone posted in the STS forum about using your kitchen table the same way you would use the power tower. Klaudia, how does this sound?

Yesterday was about 90% clean, today will hopefully be about the same if not better.

b cereal
s apple, 1/2 clif bar
l turkey sandwich, lots of lettuce
s ???
d not sure, something with ground beef

Have a great day!

katie, i cant even picture how youd use your table for pull ups???:confused::confused:
good luck w/ eats today!

morris, hope you have a good day w/ dh!

i've got lowmax on schedule today.
i didnt have a chance to finish back y'day til 930 and i was feeling mighty lazy by then. BUT I DID IT!!!!:cool::D

gotta prod gina along....bbl....

i'm awake, i'm awake!!

good morning katie - i just caught up on yesterday's posts and am now thinking about choc cake:). how on earth do you do pull ups on a kitchen table? i have may bento's all pump xtreme, and in that i do pull ups with a bar on a bench. is that what you mean? i really want a pull up bar! great looking meal plan today.

kate, did i read correctly you ate a cookie>???? i am in shock;) and i totally talk to you all wayyyy more than anyone else i know. too bad i am not in closer proximity to everyone.

klaudia, would your family really come with you? that is kind of cool, as long as they are not an emotional drag. i am so uncertain about what life will look like when we move closer to my family. i keep hopeing a lot will change for the better in the next 9 months!

anne, i am glad you and dh are better. and i highly doubt an 8-10 is fat! enjoy the bb series this week. i miss my cathe step so much.

well, i feel great today despite little sleep. aidan goes from 8pm to 3am, and i have the darndest time falling abck asleep after. but i did my elliptical and some coremax. good enough! today or tomorrow i have to do bsb though. and yes kate, it is 12 loaves of bread. shouldn't be too bad, though, as i have 6 disposable loaf pans so i can do them at once. notice i say that when i have not started yet.

today will be clean as i am seeing the scale be kind and want to keep it that way! not sure on lunch, though, as dh and i may be out. dinner will be clean meatloaf and salad and maybe some roasted veggies. i am really enjoying cooking now that dh is home. he is a pilot in the navy. bbl everyone!

Morning
I want Cathe's pull up bar too. Everywhere I see that other pull up bar.
Morris I'm glad you are having a good morning
Kate good workout y-day

My w/o CTX All Step and stretchmax......I'm going to do some 1rm today or else
BBL

Last edited:
Morning girlies!

Last night was not fun-Milla ended up with a stomach thing-should've figured it out when she slept through dinner. She threw up on my couch and the living room carpet:( We had her sleep in the living room on the floor where it continued til about almost midnight-her moaning like a dying animal right before she'd get sick-awful!And my 9 year old is a self described pukeophobe so she freaked out-good times! Hoping no one else gets it-keep your fingers crossed.

Today I need to do cardio of some sort. I'm thinking some step from CTX or 4DS KB.

Katie, not sure how you do table pull ups. Give them a try. Go slow on the negative movement and go til failure. And no worries about finishing your workout later-as long as it gets done, right?

Kate, working out at 9:30-nice!

Morris, my family would definitely come with us. As much as my dad drives me nuts, I know it's out of love. He would do anything for his grandchildren. He got all teary this morning when I told him Milla was sick. We have had our share of family drama-what family doesn't? I hope yourissues get resolved. It sucks when there's tension. I know from dealing with Darrin's family-divorced parents, siblings who don't talk to their dad, DH caught in the middle:( Hang in there! Have fun shopping with DH today-remember it's like having a kid with you;) Wow, a pilot! Tell him Thank You for his service. We live a couple of miles from an Air National Guard base. Everytime I see a soldier, I get too choked up to thank them.

Enough rambling from me!

Hi to Robin, Anne, Colleen! Angie, ou est-tu? Tu nous manques! Let's hope my French is stiil ok!

b-cereal, fruit
s-apple, string cheese
l-?
s-?
d-panko crusted drumsticks, steamed broccoli, and mashed sweet potatoes

bbl...

Morris, Yes, I ate a cookie! And I wanted another one but I finsihed my back work instead! Are you guys moving or is family moving closer to you? How are your parents? And it is so much nice to cook for people over 3' tall! When we go out to eat I almost always get a grilled chicken salad with salsa for the dressing. Sorry about the sleep! Last night wasn't stellar here, but not bad overall. Have fun baking all that bread - what kinds? I think we're going to make a bunch of homemade ice cream tonight. Heavy whipping cream was on sale so I got a bunch to use up! Dh will be so excited!

Robin, I need to try AllStep. And I've got stretchmax too - all over my belly!!!:p:eek: My belly looks SO SCARY! It's a wrinkled bag of dough! When I stand up it's actually not that bad but when I sit down -YIKES AFRIGHT!!!!

breakfast is done - wheat chex and apple slices
rest of the day tbd, but clean!

Klaudia, Sorry about Milla! Poor baby! and poor mama!
Enjpy your cardio!
We have a guard base right down the street from us! Somehow it makes me feel safer!:) We hear the planes flying overhead all the time - I love it. FIL has a hangar down the road too - he has his pilots license and ALMOST talked me into getting mine but I just didn't have th time then and I sure don't now! Wish had done it pre-kids 'cause I'm sure I'll never do it now!

ugh - gott go clean up !

bbl....

Crazy similarities-3 daughters (so far, right;)), living near a base, and Darrin's stepdad was a pilot, too! It was his dream to take the girls to Colorado, but he passed away two years ago:( When we first moved here, the noise and super low flying planes would freak me out. Then I figured no terrorists would target us. But there was a story last night about a marine plane crashing in a residential area that freaked me out again-that's my fear-irrational I know.

Chatty Cathes this morning! I have a pretty busy day at work today, so this has to be quick. I did Timesaver #1 last night instead of 5, but my motto for December is, "Something is better than nothing." I also went to tap class, so that's a little exercise. I know I'm not making any great gains right now, but my goal for December is just to get back in the habit of exercising regularly. So far, so good. I'll work on improving in January.

Klaudia, so sorry about Milla! That sounds awful.

Kate, you definitely need to try AllStep. It's a fun, good little work out. I love the CTX series.

Morris, have fun baking.

Robing, did you do your 1RM test? Ha!

Katie, I don't think it's bad to break up your work out--at least you're doing it!

Gotta run. Hi to everyone I missed--Colleen and Angie. I'll try to post again later.

anne

Hi Everyone,

Another day of training. Today I managed to avoid driving around the parking lot at the Pentagon (my training is across the street from the Pentagon). Good news - my sister wants to start doing Cathe.

Katie, pictures of Collin were cute!
Kate, good job working out instead of eating cookies
Klaudia, sorry about the stomach flu stays contained.
Robin, how was AllStep?
Anne, I can't imagine waking up at 3 everday
Morris, chocolate cake sounds good.

gtg!

I know what you mean Klaudia I use to live near Kenedy airport. The planes flew so close that when I stood outside my front door I can see the airline name on the plane. I hope you DD feels better.

Kate it may take some time to get you 6pack back. Just keep eating clean and do core work

Well I offically have drop out of the 1rm testing club. For 2 reasons, I'm confused about what I've already tested (b/c I have not put all the numbers in the WM yet:rolleyes:) and I don't feel like doing it anymore. There I said it. Any way the ones that I've tested I'll put in the WM.

Menu
b-egg whites
l-tuna and salad
s-Zone bar and apple
d-chicken something or another??
s-??

Last edited:
klaudia, spooky, huh?!:p
i saw a brief thing about the plane and thought of that too....

anne, Something IS better than nothing! Good for yoU!

colleen, that would be so cool to share your cathe obsession with your sis! I love when my sis does it with me. So much more fun to have someone to WO with. cardio anyway, I don't like to lift with other people.

Robin, DROPOUT!!!:eek:;):p Well, you're way ahead of any of us! A plane's going overhead right now! I never had a gorgeous 6-pack but it was a whole lot flatter than it is right now, let me tell you!

----------
Just got LowMax done - man, is that a long, sweaty workout. Not my favorite, but it's good to rotate em I guess.

Off to play Barbies and Pollies before Julia wakes up! bbl.......

i finally have a meal plan.....now that mostof the days eating is done!
b - wheat chex, 1/2 apple
s - clementine
l - romaine w/ carrots, almonds, raisins triscuits (i could eat the whole box but i stopped at5!)
s - um, not sure actually!
d - spag sauce & meatballs over raw peppers

i *really* wanted a cookie after lunch but i settled for 5 chocolatechips. dranf a huge glass of ice water, now im all good! cravings over!:D

Workout is done. With all this talk about CTX, I ended up doing All Step, too! And I have to say, it felt really easy. I guess that's a good thing considering the night I had. My next cardio session will definintely be something tougher. The house is quiet-both girls are sleeping. Got the house disinfected and my laundry done-funny how sickness will motivate you;)

Off to shower and make some coffee...

Good job on the eats and work outs, everyone! Klaudia, the fact that it felt easy means you're in terrific shape! That's great.

Okay, I'm headed home soon. Timesaver workout #2, then PickupMax. The cleaning lady comes tomorrow and I like to pick up the house before then. DH makes fun of me, but I don't want her spending time picking up after us, I want her spending time cleaning. I can pick stuff up, but I *hate* cleaning the shower!

I hope everyone has a good night. "See" you tomorrow!

anne

klaudia aka mrs clean, im curious to try all step. i think friday is my next cardio day...

anne, i always pick up for our cl.lady too. i tell mike the same thing. his answer is to pay her to come more often!:rolleyes:

clean dinner done. nursemax and GET THE BIG GIRLS TO BED!!!!!:eek:

Back from training and errands. Not sure where DH is but he'll call me eventually if he is going to be late.

Kate, I wish I could workout with my sis but she is 150 miles away. She is still trying to lose her pregnancy weight (her daughter is 10 months old).
Klaudia, I was going to do All Step tomorrow but if you thought it was easy maybe I will do something else.
Anne, I always pick up before the cleaning lady comes. If not she organizes everything and I can't find again.
Robin, Yeah a 1RM Dropout!!!! I was thinking of starting this weekend but I still have Cmas shopping to finish.

w/o was CTX Step Intervals
b: kashi flakes w/ banana
s: fruit, 1/2 Clif Bar
l: grilled chicken salad, soup
s: chocolate chip cookies!!!
d: maybe tacos but need to see what DH wants

I have homework for my training class so I am off to do that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.